Last updated: 2 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
    Rudder sir
    I'm strictly talking from a perspective of a salaried couple who are planning to buy their flat as an end user. obiviously everybody will like his/her investment to grow but if he has to live in it appreciation/returns will not be the BIGGEST consideration for him. He will check the following things (mentioned above by you) which you said will come 5-6 years after the area becomes livable.

So with that logic the belief get even more credence that GGN RE is all speculative and investors and small time brokers have made it extremely difficult for actual end user to buy a flat here.

Sab HAWA hai but defintiely everybody wants a piece of this pie called GGN so you poor salaried working class bearing brunt of EMI's and rent. and incase builder give possesion on time forced to live in substandard conditions and area becoming fully livable in 5-6 years after one shifts and in the mean time the young couple will become a middle aged couple.

MyPOV others might disagree.
    Sir it is a known fact that there is nothing available in main GGN for a middle class salaried person.

Lets take the example of a middle class salaried person here. Lets say his salary is 60 to 70K per month. With this salary he wont get a loan in excess of 40 to 45 lacs. Lets say he has a savings of 10 lacs. Try finding one property in new construction in main GGN with a budget of 55 to 60 lacs. You'll find NONE.

In this budget, a middle class salaried person has no choice but to look at new construction in sectors 80ies or something on dway.

This is what is happening!!
    "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by rudder View Post
      Sir it is a known fact that there is nothing available in main GGN for a middle class salaried person.

In this budget, a middle class salaried person has no choice but to look at new construction in sectors 80ies or something on dway.

This is what is happening!!
      Both us are saying the same thing but my point is in that case why should a middle class salaried person get stuck in projects of Dexp or even manesar shouldn't he/she be looking at settled area/locailities in Fbd or Noida.

Everybody knows in parts of north,south and west delhi only lalajis with black money are buying flats.

Noida/Fbd has middle -upper middle class salaried people.

It will be very interesting to see demographic spilt of actual buyers in D-Exp where there is no small units only 3bhk + available.

Don't you think its all overhyped and correction is long overdue in GGN esp Dexp considering recession is knocking the door next year.

Comment

Also Please keep in mind that the D way projects are also out of reach of the middle class as per your calculations...

All new projects/phases like ATS/Mahindra have a minimum ticket size of 1 crore...

ATS - 1800*4700=85 lakhs + 10 lakhs for EDC/IDC/parking/plc/bla bla bla = 95 lakhs
        Mahindra - 2000*4400= 88 lakhs + 10 lakhs for EDC/IDC/parking/plc/bla bla bla = 98 lakhs

Most of the descent projects on Dwarka projects are nor cheap either

Even NH projects are not coming below 4000-4500 now...

Comment

Comments in Blue

[QUOTE=Ram.bharose;291542]Both us are saying the same thing but my point is in that case why should a middle class salaried person get stuck in projects of Dexp or even manesar shouldn't he/she be looking at settled area/locailities in Fbd or Noida.

Everybody knows in parts of north,south and west delhi only lalajis with black money are buying flats.

If a person has a job in Gurgaon, it wont be practical to drive down each day from fbd. Looking at the road and traffic conditions, fuel costs etc, it is all the more difficult. Yes this can be done for a couple of years in the prime part of one's life (youth) but not for ever. Not forever!!

It will be very interesting to see demographic spilt of actual buyers in D-Exp where there is no small units only 3bhk + available.

Don't you think its all overhyped and correction is long overdue in GGN esp Dexp considering recession is knocking the door next year.

Ive said it before and I say it again. Correction wont be region specific. Under construction properties in GEX would be hit equally bad (or even worse for the matter considering the high ticket size). Waiting for the correction or taking the plunge is one's own decision. You could be right with it - you could be wrong.

Comment

[QUOTE=rudder;291556]Comments in Blue

Both us are saying the same thing but my point is in that case why should a middle class salaried person get stuck in projects of Dexp or even manesar shouldn't he/she be looking at settled area/locailities in Fbd or Noida.

If a person has a job in Gurgaon, it wont be practical to drive down each day from fbd. Looking at the road and traffic conditions, fuel costs etc, it is all the more difficult. Yes this can be done for a couple of years in the prime part of one's life (youth) but not for ever. Not forever!!

Ive said it before and I say it again. Correction wont be region specific. Under construction properties in GEX would be hit equally bad (or even worse for the matter considering the high ticket size). Waiting for the correction or taking the plunge is one's own decision. You could be right with it - you could be wrong.
            very apt comment rudder ji, people here are biased.

Comment

Originally posted by amit001 View Post
              Also Please keep in mind that the D way projects are also out of reach of the middle class as per your calculations...

All new projects/phases like ATS/Mahindra have a minimum ticket size of 1 crore...

ATS - 1800*4700=85 lakhs + 10 lakhs for EDC/IDC/parking/plc/bla bla bla = 95 lakhs
              Mahindra - 2000*4400= 88 lakhs + 10 lakhs for EDC/IDC/parking/plc/bla bla bla = 98 lakhs

Most of the descent projects on Dwarka projects are nor cheap either

Even NH projects are not coming below 4000-4500 now...
              I agree. But we still have options in 80ies I believe. My friend bought a unit in petals from the company at 54 - 55 lacs 4 months ago. Dont know the price now. We may still find some units in Maceo (perhaps in resale) or in Crescent parc for that matter. I am really not sure though as am not following the rates since past 3 months.

I guess end users wont mind buying RP (not that I am advertising it). The last I heard, it was available at 3750. We still have options in Ninex, Imperia etal. Yes they are not A grade builders like Mahindra/ATS but would serve the purpose. How about Siddartha Estella - the projects looks good considering the location from dway. We may find options if we dig hard here.

Comment

For property of 80 lc to 100lc...the loan amount sanctioned would be say 80% of the total amount (roughly 64lc- 80lc)...taking today's interst rates min EMI would be INR 70k to INR 100K per month.....It would be interesting to check how many working couples can fit into this demography bracket in GGN area. finally only these guys will be end users in these project(they only work in ggn)...villagers of nearby villages won't live in these apartments.

My question remains who are the actual buyers in DEXP and majority projects in GGN (IREO M3M etc)... don't you think GGN has too mch black money floating around (everybody know about it). So when correction will come it will sharper in GGN compared to other regions and regions where clarity is not there (like Dexp) the fall will be sharper.

Dexp has gone from 2200-2500 in 2009 to 4800-5000 in 2011. (2 years and 100% increase.....sir yeh scam nahi to kya hai......(what miracle has happened on the ground to see this kind of appreciation and our beloved Dexp is still nowhere insight.

Comment

For property of 80 lc to 100lc...the loan amount sanctioned would be say 80% of the total amount (roughly 64lc- 80lc)...taking today's interst rates min EMI would be INR 70k to INR 100K per month.....It would be interesting to check how many working couples can fit into this demography bracket in GGN area. finally only these guys will be end users in these project(they only work in ggn)...villagers of nearby villages won't live in these apartments.

My question remains who are the actual buyers in DEXP and majority projects in GGN (IREO M3M etc)... don't you think GGN has too mch black money floating around (everybody know about it). So when correction will come it will sharper in GGN compared to other regions and regions where clarity is not there (like Dexp) the fall will be sharper.

Dexp has gone from 2200-2500 in 2009 to 4800-5000 in 2011. (2 years and 100% increase.....sir yeh scam nahi to kya hai......(what miracle has happened on the ground to see this kind of appreciation and our beloved Dexp is still nowhere insight.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Surely a scam check my earlier post.
                  http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1272.html

I have heard that a very powerful broker sold loads of land to builders from all around (UP/BOMBAY/BANGALORE) by showing this board to them (check attachment). This was conveniently removed latter on (check the finesse..steel/chrome plated poles!!!) This sign post is certainly not official and don't know why was put there in the first place. Those interested in conspiracy theories may investigate.

Brokers of Political Masters owning patches of land here have now disappeared leaving these first time builders desirous of making money from Rich GGN market have been left high and dry. These FIRST TIME entrants are making all kinds of noises, marketing campaigns, Large budgets for sales, viral marketing, customer loyalty programs etc to hoodwink gullible investors/NRIs of their hard earned money.

Cheers
                  Attached Files

Comment

Its difficult to find data on the actual buyers. However, my thinking/understanding is that people who bought IREO/GEX in original booking (in 2008) were largely investors/lalas of north/south delhi. The economy was passing through worst of times then and it would not be right to assume that working couples bought during this time.

2009- again largely investors - working couples would have been overly cautious after passing through the torrid times.

2010-2011 - This was the time when working couples would have started moving in. GEX, Sohna road etc were long gone over head by this time. They therefore moved to newer locations including 80ies and dew. This might be the reason for the exponential increase in prices that this portion has witnessed. My POV.
                    Last edited by rudder; December 14 2011, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                      Hi
                      Greetings

Surely a scam check my earlier post.
                      http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1272.html

I have heard that a very powerful broker sold loads of land to builders from all around (UP/BOMBAY/BANGALORE) by showing this board to them (check attachment). This was conveniently removed latter on (check the finesse..steel/chrome plated poles!!!) This sign post is certainly not official and don't know why was put there in the first place. Those interested in conspiracy theories may investigate.

Brokers of Political Masters owning patches of land here have now disappeared leaving these first time builders desirous of making money from Rich GGN market have been left high and dry. These FIRST TIME entrants are making all kinds of noises, marketing campaigns, Large budgets for sales, viral marketing, customer loyalty programs etc to hoodwink gullible investors/NRIs of their hard earned money.

Cheers
                      I think people are suffering from superiority complex think the builders from Mumbai and other cities can be fooled by such insignificant minute , cheap gimmick! Good joke!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X