A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Which project is giving 500-1000 discount :bab (59):

Jara mujhe bhi batao

Not discount, talking about correction of 500-1000 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Varun84
    Broker dekhane tu chala broker na milya koye
    Jo tum 24x7 khojo aapae, tum hi broker hoye. Sant Kabir.

I could not stop laughing on this one....wow !
    This is so cool .
    CommentQuote
  • Some D e way lovers r back to their tactics . Making stupid & irrelevant posts to divert the topc of discussion, since they know, they have nothing to say there .

Jo Dohe sunaaye, apni asliyat chupaye......

apni izzat bachane ke liya, nai nai kahaniya sunanye...

jab topic pe discussion karne ko kuuch aata na ho, tao apne jaaso ke saath mil ke, apni bewkufiya dikhaye...

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great post, but like all such previous posts highlighting the issues of the D e way, this would be ignored & people would attempt to sweep it under the carpet by initiating some useless, off topic discussion, just to divert attention .

Originally Posted by patnapratap
    There are so many persons here (might be brokers and builder sponsers) those have intention to keep focus out from the real issues. Surprisingly someone disclosing their income and expenditures, what is the meaning? We are not here to asses anyone financial abilities.

....& we could have many Brokers spending quite a lot of time or some time & making funny, stupid & biased comments;) .

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Truly the questions pertaining to past and that whats going to happen in future is not within the realm of human science till date.. Neither do we have anything of the sort of time machine that can give us a sorties about past/future-events/fate

Definitely, not the common man being called as insane in your quote...

Its a point of view when many illogical things are being pushed to as a belief. The concept of publically accepted insanity therefore needs to be acknowledged in the current bullish RE trends.

What most may be finding logical today may be called insane by the same people in future, or was called insane by the same set of people in the past!!!
    But if what they are professing appears logical today, WHY THEY DID NOT INVEST IN PAST??

Anyway, participation in speculative activity of what would be there 4 years is an exhibit of this trend of Publically Accepted Insanity. No offense meant, but yes those who invested at 2200-3000 levels will surely be enjoying the arguments:D (mostly those voting/participating/forecasting)

SO AM I

Unless they had intended to live in the houses which do appear as ghost towns with no scope for another few years before connectivity, water, sewerage, electricity, social infrastructure, etc.

and yes I liked the articulation of this baba and thought of sharing here without any strict allegiance. U can expect to find a rockstar/philoshopher/mathematician/economist or even a comedian in my avataar, cant guarantee mate..Just value ideas and juxtapose it to relevant situation.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Haan tu to bahut gyaani hain manoja. Tere gyaan se Bhagwan hi bachaye.

Some D e way lovers r back to their tactics . Making stupid & irrelevant posts to divert the topc of discussion, since they know, they have nothing to say there .

Jo Dohe sunaaye, apni asliyat chupaye......

apni izzat bachane ke liya, nai nai kahaniya sunanye...

jab topic pe discussion karne ko kuuch aata na ho, tao apne jaaso ke saath mil ke, apni bewkufiya dikhaye...
    CommentQuote
  • amit Bhai, same scenario is happening here .

Originally Posted by amit001
    Welcome new ID - yeh to hona hi tha :)

Jara broker no share karo who is selling at 2900? I can assure you that there is no deal available at 2900.

All issue have been resolved. read last few pages and see construction pics.

Pratyash ko praman ki zarurat nahin!!!

I am getting numerous calls for 3300/3400 for my 18XX units.

2900 is history. Its a pre-constructionism rate

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Which project is giving 500-1000 discount :bab (59):

Jara mujhe bhi batao

Hi
    Greetings

Mahindra which enjoys connectivity and advance stage of completion for earlier phases is doing very good.. Even Resale activity is reported to be picking up and will increase with possession

Apart from that all 10x sectors will take time before things start moving.. Dway for now is constructed upto 8%. Would appreciate if someone has details of sector roads for 10x, 8x and 3x sectors.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajanrandhir
    Haan tu to bahut gyaani hain manoja. Tere gyaan se Bhagwan hi bachaye.

Hi
    Greetings

Can you be kind enough to share your view point as it appears from your rather anxious comment that you have just driven on the dream way.

Also, it would be nice if you can NOT be so direct and rather bring forth your arguments instead of throwing one liners that dont show your actual belief or knowledge.

You are most welcome to share your knowledge for everyones benefit..

Do you or any one on the forum have any idea about sector roads progress on 10x, 8x, 3x sectors??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hey guys. Apologies for the rather long absence.

I visited Ramprastha today and managed to capture dew progress in this part. Work is in advanced stages from patuadi road to ramprastha. The project that you see in the pics is RP Edge.

Pics follow:

P.S. Do see pic 4817 (save and enlarge). Its the best of the lot.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nipsy
    bhaiya aap mat help karo un logo ki jo apni financial situation tak forum par discuss kartey ki guts rakhte hain.....par jo help karna chahtey hain unko to karney do...

manoja rightly said...let everyone have their own space on IREF!!!

bhai financial detail dene wale kaun log hain check to karo?

These are group of peoples those are giving false illumination of average Indian living being income. How many couples on average in Delhi/NCR are taking 40L per annum salary or how many buisnessman in NCR are earning such handsome income? The population would not more than 5% and whoever earning this much have already invested in majority. These all are the game of brokers those are trying to create hype by projecting false figures to lure more customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Second lot..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Final few..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • 8x and 3x sector roads and dwarka expressway

Originally Posted by rudder
    Hey guys. Apologies for the rather long absence.

I visited Ramprastha today and managed to capture dew progress in this part. Work is in advanced stages from patuadi road to ramprastha. The project that you see in the pics is RP Edge.

Pics follow:

Hi
    Greetings

Great stuff!!!..

I have always believed that section from Pataudi Road to Kheri dhaula is the cleanest and will be built before any other patch..
    On the stretch there are 3 roads that connect to NH8 and surrounding villages (now 8x sectors and beyond) and will require simple roundabouts at intersections with Dway to let it proceed to Kheri Dhaula..

WIKIMAPIA is not yet updated even on RP progress for edge unfortunately.
    Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

More Good news to to come for 8x and 3x sectors as sector roads are also progressing well I belive.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Hey guys. Apologies for the rather long absence.

Pics follow:

rudder boss thanks... still 24x7 will say ..is this the road ...this is not the DEW ...!

Rahi litigation kee baat..here we have petitionars who want more compensation ..they are not objecting DEW. They will be handled sooner or later in the courts or outside by the builders.

Every thing has been said on this forum but certain people do not want to acknowledge any reasoning. any way its their perogative to spread malified negative information. call others brokers or MLM. 24x7 same thing..

any way the only pity is those poor people who get influenced by these negative comments and do not invest at right time ( some of them their own friends and co investors of same flop projects)...

many examples are here of people who have acknowledged their loss and disappointment of not investing at right timedue to the bad influence they had from their own friends here.
    CommentQuote
  • Log,fir lag gaye apna dhanda forward karne mein :bab (59):. LOL:D

.........above pictures r from that 8 % progress, as was in that article posted by frito. Aab inko saab jagaha chhap ke, apna objective purra karenge.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Question is how will one cross over this TRAIN!!!??

Cheers
    CommentQuote