Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 23 hours ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by pacman View Post
    Dear JT,
    Tata Gateway meets all criteria except Ser 4 (if one can afford the PLP rate)
    absolutely right!!
    in fact you can not get away with the villages in Gurgaon completely at any location. Golf course road, Sohna road and even MG road has villages around it.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Bala click on the right hand corner gray balloon with (") within the circle next to the red exclamation mark - click on all the posts you want to multiquote using this button and then click on the quote of the last selected post and you will get one reply box with all the messages you want to reply to.

      Click cursor below each quoted message to reply specifically to that one.

      Jethro, real estate is always a buy in some location or the other.

      Right now Dubai might be a buy - prices are low and people are desperate to resell because tenants have dried up - so not getting good rental returns. For a five year perspective 2016 would be a good time to buy in Dubai and right now is the best time to start researching - since it takes minimum 6 months of work to buy one property - unfortunately I dont have a budget of one crore with me so cannot buy - in fact I have to reduce real estate because it is looming too big in my allocation - I am overinvested in real estate.

      So for next decade or so, no more real estate for me
      Last edited by Venkytalks; July 17 2015, 10:24 AM.
      Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by pacman View Post
        Maximum projects going cheap in resale on DEW are :
        1. Wind chants
        2. ATS
        3. Puri
        All brokers also plugging these projects. Too many investors stuck. Gr8 deals available but no takers. The wise, brave man should bite the bullet. I visualise on completion of DEW & possession all these will appreciate to min 8000/- . That's min 25% appre in two years - could be more. But no Bulls in the DEW market; all headed to D Street. But, markets are rarely wrong. So why no investment in DEW at rock bottom prices? Do people think that RE is dead? Reminds one of the 2008 stock market crash; everyone washed their hands off equity. See where we are now.
        .
        Views please
        I think Gurgaon has a burgeoning population. As per the last census current population of 15 lacs is expected to grow to 23 lacs plus in next 3 years at the current growth rate of 74 %. please note that this number does not include millions of young working professionals who have migrated from other places. With more and more top firms setting their eye on Gurgaon as their corporate office, takers for real estate will ultimately increase as an end user.

        Yes their is a lot of uncertainties at present and we all have heard only about part of D-expressway in Gurgaon(I am not sure about development of D-expressway stretch in Delhi). As there have been so much of litigation and clearance game that people are now waiting to actually see it fully operational. And also current govt. of Delhi has increased the circle rates there which will also impact in a positive way for D-expressway as it is best suited for connectivity to Delhi and every thing else come after.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
          Bala click on the right hand corner gray balloon with (") within the circle next to the red exclamation mark - click on all the posts you want to multiquote using this button and then click on the quote of the last selected post and you will get one reply box with all the messages you want to reply to.

          Click cursor below each quoted message to reply specifically to that one.

          Jethro, real estate is always a buy in some location or the other.

          Right now Dubai might be a buy - prices are low and people are desperate to resell because tenants have dried up - so not getting good rental returns. For a five year perspective 2016 would be a good time to buy in Dubai and right now is the best time to start researching - since it takes minimum 6 months of work to buy one property - unfortunately I dont have a budget of one crore with me so cannot buy - in fact I have to reduce real estate because it is looming too big in my allocation - I am overinvested in real estate.

          So for next decade or so, no more real estate for me
          Venkytalks; - thanks for that. i will try it once I have some multiple posts to quote. But when you press quote, that quotes the entire message, like in this case . How do you quote a few lines from a long post, I have seen you doing it.

          I am not sure of dubai at all. If you ask me Tehran will be a better bet in the next 4-5 years. Regime is friendly to India, so no alien enemy factor. But on the overall if I were to put money in RE overseas, I would remain out of the MENA area. I prefer Pockets of US at current valuations and even China after correction.

          same here, I have badly overshot the RE allocation, though recent upswing in the equity markets have shored up my allocation table. I have also been trying to offload a property in Chennai. Exiting NCR is out of the question at this time. Stuck with Jaypee in KGT. Infact can you believe I literally cancelled one booking in ATS OH to get an early booking at KGT. thankfully retained 1 unit in ATS OH which kind of paid off well.

          The only projects that I am feeling good about in the NCR is in DEW, especially if you are an early investor or if you got a good distress sale.

          BTW - what is that Job that allows you to buy a property in 6 months of work. I would like to apply for that, unless its that of a Nuero surgeon.
          Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 01:17 PM.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
            Venky - thanks for that. i will try it once I have some multiple posts to quote. But when you press quote, that quotes the entire message, like in this case . How do you quote a few lines from a long post, I have seen you doing it.
            Bala, you just have to delete the rest of the message that you don't want to quote.. Anything between will be quoted..
            Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 02:58 PM.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
              Totally agree with you. My guess is also 3 years of pain.

              But I like your point on buying when the tide has turned positive. That ways uncertainties would be over and the time value of money plus opportunity cost outgo would be taken care of. That is why I am in market looking at perhaps a PLP.


              My friend do not even think about PLP at this moment.. It is a trap rest is ur choice ..
              Tata GG is over valued at this moment , it have already eaten all the future benefits of social infra and DEW

              So NO WAY u should look at it
              Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 01:18 PM.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Seniors/ learned members,

                What is the future of commercial retail shops/showrooms in GGN ?

                Is it worth investing in M3M Urbana or cosmopolitan ? I have a long term view and basically looking for monthly rental income after 2-3 years. Budget 1.5 Cr.

                Thanks in advance.
                Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 02:57 PM.

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
                  Venkytalks; - thanks for that. i will try it once I have some multiple posts to quote. But when you press quote, that quotes the entire message, like in this case . How do you quote a few lines from a long post, I have seen you doing it.

                  I am not sure of Dubai at all. If you ask me Tehran will be a better bet in the next 4-5 years. Regime is friendly to India, so no alien enemy factor. But on the overall if I were to put money in RE overseas, I would remain out of the MENA area. I prefer Pockets of US at current valuations and even China after correction.

                  same here, I have badly overshot the RE allocation, though recent upswing in the equity markets have shored up my allocation table. I have also been trying to offload a property in Chennai. Exiting NCR is out of the question at this time. Stuck with Jaypee in KGT. Infact can you believe I literally cancelled one booking in ATS OH to get an early booking at KGT. thankfully retained 1 unit in ATS OH which kind of paid off well.

                  The only projects that I am feeling good about in the NCR is in DEW, especially if you are an early investor or if you got a good distress sale.

                  BTW - what is that Job that allows you to buy a property in 6 months of work. I would like to apply for that, unless its that of a Neuro surgeon.
                  As someone said, delete unwanted.

                  I meant 6 months of work researching out properties.

                  AED is pegged to dollar. Flats are of concrete in Dubai and dont depreciate or require much inspection. Rental yields are high and tax free.

                  US is also a buy right now.

                  But wooden construction especially in the 100000 dollar bracket is very dicey. Maintenance is more expensive and property managers take higher percentage. Property in cheaper ranges and locations depreciates too much. For US a REIT would be a better option.

                  I am positive on Dubai Abu Dhabi for long term. Since oil has fallen property prices will fall a lot and soon buying time will come.

                  Those in the market should get ready.
                  Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 02:59 PM.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Venkytalks; RE is dead in Dubai . Abu Dhabhi was never a RE avenue .. I stay here and I know it is of no use .
                    My company is a investment company and one of the very best in world Abu Dhabi investment council..

                    Last 3 year portfolio performance in RE in Middle East is 55% on scale of 100 .

                    RE is over valued just because of 2020 expo . So much is happening on the ground but reality is differnent
                    Last edited by illusionist13; July 17 2015, 03:00 PM.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      I agree, Tata GG is pretty suicidal at the rate being quoted.

                      Originally posted by doobti View Post
                      My friend do not even think about PLP at this moment.. It is a trap rest is ur choice ..
                      Tata GG is over valued at this moment , it have already eaten all the future benefits of social infra and DEW

                      So NO WAY u should look at it

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X