Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Thanks agatya bhai for the details , i just had a chat with mr dhingra from qvc , he said that company rates have revised and they would not give any plots for 36 k , the co. price is 39 k and at most they ll give 2 % discount that too depending upon the number of plots i want !!

He also said that minmum size for plot would be 300 sq dy , the other smaller plots in their plans are for villas only !!!!

So what do you think should i go for the plots at 37750 or not ?? because i have been surveying the market for about a week now and that is the best price offered so far !!! and that all white without any hanky panky !!! do let me know if any of you find a better deal than this !

Comment

Any further news on the status of the court case ?
      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Making mind to buy Earth Infra (Sec 112)- Please guide

Guys I dont know why, but looking at the location of Sector 112(That too in map) and getting the soft launch discount etc.. I am just making my mind to go for Earth Infra.

Though I also gave thought for Chintels in Sec 109( which will be coming in 2 months) time, but due to the fact of its getting delayed by so many months (approx 30) I have little bit doubt of their reliability. Though they will try to bargain their name for their one project with SObha group.

Please suggest if this would be correct decision to do so.

Soft Launch = 3750 - 250 discount = 3500
        Broker discount = 3% = 3400 Approx
        Sq ft = 1800

For me this will be a very big investment so little bit nervous.

Comment

parvesh, take a look at the Earth Infra project thread in Noida forum, might help u to make a decision .

Please study all pros & cons well, before going for this or any project, so that u do not regret it later . investing with most builders has some element of risk, but by taking informed decisions, we can always try reducing the risk factors .

Please take it as an advise.

Comment

Coming back to the actual thread topic... when is NPR construction starting ? Any idea/news?

Comment

G99 plots -- wanted some info

Ishaan/ Agastya -- have been reading your posts with interests....Am keen on G99 plot. had a site visit few days back....the rates are as you said 39K less any broker discounts (have not figured out what discounts). Given the location, builder reputation (QVC/ ILFS and Uppals) and the right on expressway, am keen to stake my money. Would appreciate your comments/ insights

My first post -- so point out any do's dont's

Comment

G99 plots

Ishaan/ agastya -- forgot to let you know..wud be great if we could communicate on our mail for any details on the project -- I in all likelihood might want to firm up my decision by mid week.

Originally posted by san_sugavana View Post
                Ishaan/ Agastya -- have been reading your posts with interests....Am keen on G99 plot. had a site visit few days back....the rates are as you said 39K less any broker discounts (have not figured out what discounts). Given the location, builder reputation (QVC/ ILFS and Uppals) and the right on expressway, am keen to stake my money. Would appreciate your comments/ insights

My first post -- so point out any do's dont's

Comment

Originally posted by san_sugavana View Post
                  Ishaan/ agastya -- forgot to let you know..wud be great if we could communicate on our mail for any details on the project -- I in all likelihood might want to firm up my decision by mid week.
                  check your pm !

Comment

HI Ishan,

Have u closed on G99?

If yes if u could advise the price u got.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Nobody still seems to have the answer to the topic of this thread . All discussions r much more relevant after we have that answer .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X