A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19760 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • such a shame that a project of such importance is stuck for so many years now. New Palam Vihar RWA is kind of blackmailing the government on their demands sighting the significance and stakes involved now with NPR. They all knew this risk when investing in this colony. I'm have lived in gurgaon since past 10-12 years and every body on/off the streets has known New Palam Vihar is so cheap 'cause its unauthorized so these are not gullible investors who were taken for a ride by the property dealer, they knew someday government will wake up and ask for land and they can arm twist.

Hope this get resolved soon.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • There was a news last month according to which the HUDA has accepted the demands of litigants of allotting plots in sector 110 A, but the sizes would be as per the Land Acquisition Policy of HUDA. This is the biggest news showing the way for settlement. I have no doubts that the case would get over within a month or two.

So those who have capability to take risks should invest right now in that region.

Those who have no capacity to take risks should wait for court verdict, but a mere court verdict would not mean that Eway would be constructed. So the cautious investor should wait for the Eway to be constructed before investing. But mere Eway would not give them returns. The cautious/ prudent/ intelligent investor should wait for the builder's project to be constructed, rather than investing in an under construction property. But mere construction does not mean anything, unless people live in that project. So the prudent/ intelligent/ smart investor should not buy unless he finds people living in nicely constructed apartments, and the project should be fully sold out and habitated except one unit which was waiting for the smart investor for an eternity. That one unit should be bought immediately (i.e. after 5 years from today!) by the smartest of the investor which satisfies all the conditions which I just mentioned.:D

That is the correct approach towards investing, right ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raumybhan
    There was a news last month according to which the HUDA has accepted the demands of litigants of allotting plots in sector 110 A, but the sizes would be as per the Land Acquisition Policy of HUDA. This is the biggest news showing the way for settlement. I have no doubts that the case would get over within a month or two.

So those who have capability to take risks should invest right now in that region.

Those who have no capacity to take risks should wait for court verdict, but a mere court verdict would not mean that Eway would be constructed. So the cautious investor should wait for the Eway to be constructed before investing. But mere Eway would not give them returns. The cautious/ prudent/ intelligent investor should wait for the builder's project to be constructed, rather than investing in an under construction property. But mere construction does not mean anything, unless people live in that project. So the prudent/ intelligent/ smart investor should not buy unless he finds people living in nicely constructed apartments, and the project should be fully sold out and habitated except one unit which was waiting for the smart investor for an eternity. That one unit should be bought immediately (i.e. after 5 years from today!) by the smartest of the investor which satisfies all the conditions which I just mentioned.:D

LOL....LOL.....LOL........ Good one
    CommentQuote
  • Raumy bhan, great one !!!!1
    CommentQuote
  • Your comment/post, has all the answers/counter arguments inbuilt. If all theses things do not happen or start happening, after 4-5 years, u can imagine the fate of the D e way & it's investors . :D :bab (45):

raumybhan Bhai, apne lawyer hoone, ka pura saboot dai rahe ho, apne arguments main . :D :bab (6):

Originally Posted by raumybhan
    There was a news last month according to which the HUDA has accepted the demands of litigants of allotting plots in sector 110 A, but the sizes would be as per the Land Acquisition Policy of HUDA. This is the biggest news showing the way for settlement. I have no doubts that the case would get over within a month or two.

CommentQuote
  • Raumy,

I liked that .

On a serious note the guy who does not have foresightedness and is too much cautious cannot be an investor.At best he can be classfied as customer.

Deway i going to be a reality soon, as probably this is the right time to take a calculated move.

RaumyBhai, can you suggest a good project apart from Amstoria.
    CommentQuote
  • Great one. If you become script writer you can make millions after making millions I am sure you know where to invest.:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • The over ambitious one's would be called fools, if they fail & also would be putting a sizeable amount of money at risk or stake, with returns not visible for indefinite periods.

Better to tread with caution, than be sorry, later .

Really, would depend on yr. risk taking appetite . The greater the risk, greater CAN be the returns .

My PoV, some may disagree .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    raumybhan Bhai, apne lawyer hoone, ka pura saboot dai rahe ho, apne arguments main . :D :bab (6):

Thanks buddy for appreciation:D

& thanks to real007 and PremPP also for realising my worth...I am seriously considering films:D
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan Bhai, kaya banane ka irada hai, Villain ya Hero ? :D :bab (45): :bab (59):

Thanks buddy for appreciation:D

& thanks to real007 and PremPP also for realising my worth...I am seriously considering films:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    raumybhan Bhai, kaya banane ka irada hai, Villain ya Hero ? :D :bab (45): :bab (59):

Sir, I was always the villain, not only because I have been going against the tide in recommending Eway projects, but also because most movies have lawyers shown as villains (remember Damini?):bab (20):

and going by your hard work, you will always be our hero, honestly:bab (18)::bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Raumybhan - kahi E way ke investors ka "Damini" wala hisab na ho ja

"tariq pain tairq tariq pain tariq" aur reh jaegi bas tariq
    CommentQuote
  • raumybhan Bhai, seriously,Hero banane ki koi icchha nahi hai, forum wale bahut members, Mundu banane ke chakkar main hai . :D:bab (38)::bab (45):

Sir, I was always the villain, not only because I have been going against the tide in recommending Eway projects, but also because most movies have lawyers shown as villains (remember Damini?):bab (20):

and going by your hard work, you will always be our hero, honestly:bab (18)::bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • LOL. A good one, amit .

:bab (41)::bab (56)::bab (41):

Originally Posted by amit001
    Raumybhan - kahi E way ke investors ka "Damini" wala hisab na ho ja

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Raumybhan - kahi E way ke investors ka "Damini" wala hisab na ho ja

AWESOME..............

Cant Stop Laughing on this and the Alpha G Corp thing ...lol