A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • A note of thanks

Originally Posted by rudder
    Hey guys. Apologies for the rather long absence.

I visited Ramprastha today and managed to capture dew progress in this part. Work is in advanced stages from patuadi road to ramprastha. The project that you see in the pics is RP Edge.

Pics follow:

P.S. Do see pic 4817 (save and enlarge). Its the best of the lot.

Dear Rudder,
    Please accept my sincere thanks for being so kind to click the update photographs and to share them.
    You continue to be an asset who adds true value to the forum.
    THANK YOU RUDDER.
    VB
    CommentQuote
  • I have been tracking the posts of some of the critics of Dway. Some of them have changed their mind and planning to invest on dway. Some are caught on a wrong foot due to rising prices and are still critics hoping that prices may fall and they will jump in.

Dway will be reality but only question is the timing. No one can predict the pace of infrastructure development and litigation settlement. Work is going on at a slow pace. Lot of prgress has been made since one year in terms of planning. Execution is always concern in any project but building 18KM is not a big deal.

We are talking about the ROB which is a known issue and being highlighted again and again. Concern will remain until we can smoothly drive from dwarka to NH8 via NPR.

Just imagine the dway RE prices if NPR becomes a relaity after three years. NPR and sector road tender, allotment of funds shows the govt commitment and willingness to develop this side of gurgaon. Le us see the glass half full and hope to see critics drving car on dway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    ROB qnd underpasses hqve been planned ... the rob shall be contructed in modules and integrated on the site for faster implementation and minimum obstruction to other infrastructure.

its nothing new and is well documented. these will be done in the time frame of DEW construction.

vb its not an issue atall...
    CommentQuote
  • LOL:D. Phele aaram se bhaith ke aapas mein decide karlo ki ROB issue hain ke nahin .

Uske, baad, we can take this topic forward .

Originally Posted by psambher
    I have been tracking the posts of some of the critics of Dway. Some of them have changed their mind and planning to invest on dway. Some are caught on a wrong foot due to rising prices and are still critics hoping that prices may fall and they will jump in.

Dway will be reality but only question is the timing. No one can predict the pace of infrastructure development and litigation settlement. Work is going on at a slow pace. Lot of prgress has been made since one year in terms of planning. Execution is always concern in any project but building 18KM is not a big deal.

We are talking about the ROB which is a known issue and being highlighted again and again. Concern will remain until we can smoothly drive from dwarka to NH8 via NPR.

Just imagine the dway RE prices if NPR becomes a relaity after three years. NPR and sector road tender, allotment of funds shows the govt commitment and willingness to develop this side of gurgaon. Le us see the glass half full and hope to see critics drving car on dway.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    vb its not an issue atall...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    I have not made any doubt the person who have raised the issue of affordability. My point was how many couple or individual in India are earning such high 40lac pa.

Ur post does not read like that unfortunately
    Those who can't afford won't buy
    But how does that make the gentle man posting wrong or a agent trying to lure customers ?
    IREF is not a place to lure customers, it is a discussion forum
    I am sure that the builders can advertise and make websites
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I have been tracking the posts of some of the critics of Dway. Some of them have changed their mind and planning to invest on dway. Some are caught on a wrong foot due to rising prices and are still critics hoping that prices may fall and they will jump in.

here the glass is 4/5 th full ..and thebother 1/5th is not a big issue of yes or no but for how much ( compensation to illegal settlers) .

Every one knows that minute things have been amplified here...

Boss normally the DEW was supposed to come end of this year... we are saying i will come after 3 years . 3 years or 4 years doesn't really matter. this time is suffiecient to solve the issues that have been bhopponed over here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    LOL:D. Phele aaram se bhaith ke aapas mein decide karlo ki ROB issue hain ke nahin .

Uske, baad, we can take this topic forward .

You have missed the party "khisiani billi khamba noche":bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaiya, dialogue bhi logo ke churaney laag gay ho:bab (59): . Kaam se kaam, dialogue to original maar lo :D.

.........iss tarah to saaab kuuch nakli ho jaye ga tumhra :bab (5):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Come on guys. Lets not start a new fight over the ROB.

The purpose of posting this pic was that they have reached so close to the railway line. See the last pic where you see a jcb on the other side of the railway line. Look at the brighter side of things. Work is going well on both sides of the railway line.

I have no doubts that dway will be a reality.

Rudder,

Please know that your updates are appreciated by all.
    Those who talk of ROB have some interest in beating DEW and your posts hit them hard.
    On behalf of this thread and forum I applause your contributions.
    ROB will take years , however DE with a railway fatak is happening now.

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • देर से आये पर दुरुस्त आये

Originally Posted by rudder
    Hey guys. Apologies for the rather long absence.

I visited Ramprastha today and managed to capture dew progress in this part. Work is in advanced stages from patuadi road to ramprastha. The project that you see in the pics is RP Edge.

Pics follow:

P.S. Do see pic 4817 (save and enlarge). Its the best of the lot.

Thanks a lot Rudder bhai for sharing the construction updates of Dwarka Exprees:bab (6):.
    इस Dwarka Expressway की महाभारत में "देर से आये पर दुरुस्त आये" , एक हफ्ते में पेज 194 से पेज 230 तक आ गयी है यह महाभारत, आगे आगे देखो होता है क्या !!!

जरा सोचो तो 8.0% ही ऐसा दिख रहा है तो 100% कैसा होगा

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice3675
    I am scurrying for DICTIONARY cover. Kamaal hai, Kamaal hai, Kamaal hai, Kamaal hai.
    Waise ek idea hai mere paas par mai thahra novice, majaak mat udaana.
    Kya Train ke jaane ka intezaar nahi kar sakte. phir charano ko thoda kasht de de.
    regards
    novice

There is another Idea!!!

In-spite of putting the barrier on road the same must be put on the both side of rail track with red signal. Means not only road traffic wait for green signal the train have same course of action and would stop on traffic signal. How it looks like!!!

Some thing great?? but what happened in case of signal jumping? Shall train challan??
    CommentQuote
  • Can any body explain me this rail issue

Infact why should this be an issue at all?

D way will be parallel to Railway track and not perpendicular. D way will cut Railway track once at one place only.

using a random image to understand
    CommentQuote
  • Rahul jisko tum flop project bol rahe ho has given me 88% return as on date and i bought at 2600. Just calculate the return of people who bought at 2200-2300

Sir I would appreciate if you do not make personal comments in any direct/indirect way.

I am nice to everybody here and expect the same.

Originally Posted by rahul2011
    rudder boss thanks... still 24x7 will say ..is this the road ...this is not the DEW ...!

Rahi litigation kee baat..here we have petitionars who want more compensation ..they are not objecting DEW. They will be handled sooner or later in the courts or outside by the builders.

Every thing has been said on this forum but certain people do not want to acknowledge any reasoning. any way its their perogative to spread malified negative information. call others brokers or MLM. 24x7 same thing..

any way the only pity is those poor people who get influenced by these negative comments and do not invest at right time ( some of them their own friends and co investors of same flop projects)...

many examples are here of people who have acknowledged their loss and disappointment of not investing at right timedue to the bad influence they had from their own friends here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Can any body explain me this rail issue

D way will be parallel to Railway track and not perpendicular. D way will cut Railway track once at one place only.

Issue :
    Rudder very kindly posted snaps of DE progress
    A blogger picked up one of te snaps and presented as if there were intersection points and how would the DE progress as Railways would be a hindrance
    For one know intersection point me and others mentioned that a Railway Crossing will be used as in case today near Aura.
    Later in the ROB that is already announced will happen.
    This is the hypothetical issue, as many others who wanna beat DE.

VB
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Can any body explain me this rail issue

You are right amit. We are discussing the overbridge at this interaction only.
    CommentQuote