Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Chaalo, isi bahane, u agree that the posts of your dear friend BlessU r very well crafted .

Congratulation to him from your side .

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
    i disgaree...i dont recall such well crafted post from your side..
    Last edited by MANOJa; December 14 2011, 04:11 PM. Reason: typo
    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by golu11 View Post
      i disgaree...i dont recall such well crafted post from your side..
      HAHA....good PJ Golu....

Jokes apart Manoj bhai is a senior to us on this forum with deep insights on RE and reading his views is always informative. thanks Manoj ji

Comment

Very well said.
        I do not agree to current rate of apartment of >4200 but yes your point no 1 is valid. When I came to ggn i used to pay rent of 12000/- when i started looking for my own house and zeroed on Th Edge Tower i was paying rent 14000/-
        I calculated and found that if I buy apartment at that time i will be paying EMI of 32000/- per month but I will save 23000/- per month on rent. Now i dont want to go in to how much I would have got had I put my saving in FD and all that. All I know is I will get peace of mind once I move in my apartment.
        Now come to DEW. I know it will not happen before 2015 but if say I start living in that apartment in mid of 2013 then I may have to struggle for first 2-2.5 years but then it will be impossible to get apartment at 2010 rate ( I bought at 2500/- psf). And for RP you have approach from patuadi road if DEW does not come by then.
        Though 4200 psf on DEW are not justified then also it will not come down in future. So there are two ways eighter you wait for these price justified. but then may be these apartment will be costly than now ( this how RE in India works).

Originally posted by rudder View Post
        I agree with you. But tell me friend what option does an end users have? With cost of properties not coming down, we can either:

1. Take the plunge and take whatever best comes with our money;or
        2. Wait eternally for the recession and bursting of bubble.

After being in a similar dilemma I chose option 1 and moved on. I have an excellent friend circle and most chose the same option. If recession comes, I'll take it in the stride and move on.

If it helps you, I can share that I finalised RP skyz in August 2011 after a lot of delibration. The reason I chose it are:

1. It came in my budget;
        2. RP has zero debt;
        3. It has a lock in which keeps investors away;
        4. It is connected to old ggn so even if dew takes time, I wont have to suffer.

Hope it helps!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
          Very well said.
          I do not agree to current rate of apartment of >4200 but yes your point no 1 is valid. When I came to ggn i used to pay rent of 12000/- when i started looking for my own house and zeroed on Th Edge Tower i was paying rent 14000/-
          I calculated and found that if I buy apartment at that time i will be paying EMI of 32000/- per month but I will save 23000/- per month on rent. Now i dont want to go in to how much I would have got had I put my saving in FD and all that. All I know is I will get peace of mind once I move in my apartment.
          Now come to DEW. I know it will not happen before 2015 but if say I start living in that apartment in mid of 2013 then I may have to struggle for first 2-2.5 years but then it will be impossible to get apartment at 2010 rate ( I bought at 2500/- psf). And for RP you have approach from patuadi road if DEW does not come by then.
          Though 4200 psf on DEW are not justified then also it will not come down in future. So there are two ways eighter you wait for these price justified. but then may be these apartment will be costly than now ( this how RE in India works).

You need to factor in the interest you paid as part of EMI and than calculate your price of edge.I twill defenetly more than 2500psf and you will continue paying for another 1.5yrs because possesion of Edge is not possible before 2 yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by gundnavneet View Post
            Note followings how to work-out 9 years of time frame:
            1. House owners of New Palam Vihar asked around 2 years time to vacate the land after they get the possession of plots and demanded the same only in sector 110a.
            2. Government have notified for acquiring the land in sector 110a (also known as SAI Kunj) around 2 years back, however the property owners of that area had approach the high court and got the stay orders. Now, it is not possible to disbursed the land among the affected house/plot owners till the legal issue not get solved and seems takes minimum of 4-5 years or more.
            3. After that it takes around 2 years to develop sector 110a to make it habitable.
            4. Means, if everything goes correct than after minimum of 7 years HUDA will be able to give the possession of land and from that date 2 years time will be taken by house/plot owners to vacate the land.
            5. Means acquiring the land is min. 9 years far from the current date.
            So, now you may get how 9 yrs time frame worked-out and still it can be stretched further if concerned authorities not awaken now.
            Hi
            Greetings

As a general sequence of events your count of no of years is more or less correct.. Issue based analysis and breaking the entire process of dway development into individual bottlenecks is the most logical way of taking a decision and valuation of the offers here.
            the key bottlenecks are enlisted here
            http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1388.html
            1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/282073-post9.html (god know why?)
            -- Estimated Time if residents agree to any solution 2 years if not 4-5 yrs (they may even ask for extension of time period enabling smooth move over as they will not be expected to vacate overnight)
            2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls
            -- Estimate time rests on other bottlenecks
            3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available check link
            -- Estimated time 5 Yrs if Huda is to make the ROB. 3yrs for proposal, appraisals, approvals and tendering process to private party
            4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated
            -- Estimated Time, 4-5 years after notification for acquisition of land by DDA, proposals, appraisals, approvals and tendering process
            5] Award of delhi side dway tenders- pata nahin kab hoga
            -- Estimated Time, 4-5 years after notification for acquisition of land by DDA, proposals, appraisals, approvals and tendering process
            6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
            -- No idea as not confirmed news available, time required is not substantial
            7] Master Road tender status unclear about allotment
            -- Estimated Time once alloted and clear acquisition of land involved and no litigations 2 yrs.. else 5yrs
            8] sector road tenders status unclear about allotment
            -- Estimated Time once alloted and clear acquisition of land involved and no litigations 2 yrs.. else 5yrs
            9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed
            10] status on SEZs.. reports available. Check Link
            11] New offers, prices, status of projects on dway.. reports available.
            12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc.
            -- Estimate Time 2-3 yrs
            https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GB&pli=1#gid=4
            besides various other pertinent information required to take Investment decision in available on the fore mentioned spreadsheet

Mr Amit Bhalla earnestly tried to offer possible solutions but could be more logical if certain pertinent information duly substantiated could have been brought out..

In a nutshell the project is a major one and infested with too many lacunae.. Given the track record of Huda in development projects.. its anyones guess..

Ek shamshan ghat ko to 3 saal se banwa nahi paa raha huda what to say of these bottlenecks Check http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ork-22282.html

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
              Hi

Greetings

As a general sequence of events your count of no of years is more or less correct.. Issue based analysis and breaking the entire process of dway development into individual bottlenecks is the most logical way of taking a decision and valuation of the offers here.
              the key bottlenecks are enlisted here
              http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...-post1388.html
              1] Sai Kunj Case, news item available for previous date as july 11. One link available with reference from post by Raumybhan but he is no longer invested http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/282073-post9.html (god know why?)
              -- Estimated Time if residents agree to any solution 2 years if not 4-5 yrs (they may even ask for extension of time period enabling smooth move over as they will not be expected to vacate overnight)

Not possible in 2 years the SAI kunj area is fully dense with the houses and needs clear direction from high court to demolish their houses for rehabilitation of another partly, it sounds not logical and shall take at-least 4-5 years.

2] progress on Indiabulls tender, duly updated by rudder only no official communication about status of project execution available through Indiabulls
              -- Estimate time rests on other bottlenecks
              3] Railway overbridge on dway, news item available check link
              -- Estimated time 5 Yrs if Huda is to make the ROB. 3yrs for proposal, appraisals, approvals and tendering process to private party

Agreed, shall take at-least 5 years

4] Acquisition of delhi side of dway, no information online or offline. ONE BLEAK reference found here in our lovely psambers post but unsubstantiated
              -- Estimated Time, 4-5 years after notification for acquisition of land by DDA, proposals, appraisals, approvals and tendering process.

Delhi govt is little bit faster than usual, however time till execute their part seems to be correct.

5] Award of delhi side dway tenders- pata nahin kab hoga
              6] News on Auction for removing of obstruction on dway last heard 15 sep11- no news
              -- No idea as not confirmed news available, time required is not substantial

Recently heard that awarded to one private party and at some portion they have started the work where affected parties have already taken claim.
              7] Master Road tender status unclear about allotment

AGREED

8] sector road tenders status unclear about allotment

At several places litigation is going on, however at most of places development is possible.

9] water and sewerage provision EC reports in various builders have comments of nothing possible before 2016. May get delayed

Not required big area to develop, few months back heard that water treatment plant which was on alignment is being shifting. Sewerage and its treatment plant no information.

10] status on SEZs.. reports available. Check Link

Still some part is under litigation and at current scenario it is not viable to execute the same.

11] New offers, prices, status of projects on dway.. reports available.
              12] Toll tax and future pertaining to its shifting etc.
              -- Estimate Time 2-3 yrs
              https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GB&pli=1#gid=4
              besides various other pertinent information required to take Investment decision in available on the fore mentioned spreadsheet

Mr Amit Bhalla earnestly tried to offer possible solutions but could be more logical if certain pertinent information duly substantiated could have been brought out..

In a nutshell the project is a major one and infested with too many lacunae.. Given the track record of Huda in development projects.. its anyones guess..

Ek shamshan ghat ko to 3 saal se banwa nahi paa raha huda what to say of these bottlenecks Check http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...ork-22282.html

Cheers

Dear Sir,

I am fully agreed with your viewpoints mentioned above and also added my some observations against your each point.

Thanx

Comment

Originally posted by gundnavneet View Post
                Dear Sir,

I am fully agreed with your viewpoints mentioned above and also added my some observations against your each point.

Thanx
                Hi
                greeting

Most welcome.. in anycase all these bottlenecks do not get removed in an overlap manner and some succeed over the others..
                Also this does not include and expansion of dway to its final shape or the development of metro..

Toll will be a big hassles as well as Dharampal Satyapal Constructions would have a lot of problem unless an arrangement is struck with the govt.

Hudas track record in implementation and execution is pathetic by any benchmark.

Adequate time should also be factored in for delays caused due to changes in political situation or economic downturn..

With Metro connectivity planned between Airport and GGN huda center dwarka residents may loose track and find dwarka arrangement suitable instead on moving to dwarka expressway..

Boprala IT park being developed may provide people with opportunities to be better in dwarka and connectivity between Dwarka Mor and Boprala being planned through Rapid Metro type link for 4.5 Kms.

External factors cannot be discounted and also are important factors like internal strife between HUDA and MCG as well and 2 state and central govts involved causing lack of coordination between multiple agencies..

Pricing has to be reasonable and invitational and 10x sectors will have a larger struggle as compared to 8x and 3x sectors as they are split between due to LAKSHMAN REKHA of the railway line and huge congestion at the two Rail crossings. 8x and 3x sectors once built would provide immediate conenctivity, nearness to habitation for those seeking affordable rental or enduse opportunities and finally benefited one dway comes up..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                  Hi
                  greeting

Most welcome.. in anycase all these bottlenecks do not get removed in an overlap manner and some succeed over the others..
                  Also this does not include and expansion of dway to its final shape or the development of metro..

Toll will be a big hassles as well as Dharampal Satyapal Constructions would have a lot of problem unless an arrangement is struck with the govt.

Hudas track record in implementation and execution is pathetic by any benchmark.

Adequate time should also be factored in for delays caused due to changes in political situation or economic downturn..

With Metro connectivity planned between Airport and GGN huda center dwarka residents may loose track and find dwarka arrangement suitable instead on moving to dwarka expressway..

Boprala IT park being developed may provide people with opportunities to be better in dwarka and connectivity between Dwarka Mor and Boprala being planned through Rapid Metro type link for 4.5 Kms.

External factors cannot be discounted and also are important factors like internal strife between HUDA and MCG as well and 2 state and central govts involved causing lack of coordination between multiple agencies..

Pricing has to be reasonable and invitational and 10x sectors will have a larger struggle as compared to 8x and 3x sectors as they are split between due to LAKSHMAN REKHA of the railway line and huge congestion at the two Rail crossings. 8x and 3x sectors once built would provide immediate conenctivity, nearness to habitation for those seeking affordable rental or enduse opportunities and finally benefited one dway comes up..

Cheers
                  Hi,

Delhi govt never serious about DEW despite it has been notified in their master plan, even recently they have announced much bigger Jaipur exway which would somewhere intersect DEW. There are bright chances that Delhi govt may scrap this project at last.

As far as interconnection of 10x, 3x and 8x are concerned there is no sense to end the road on the fields, also in case of all builder deliever their project in time than how would only 42 mtr wide road shall sustain to bear the volume of traffic, its forseen not to be possible to acquire the necessary land before 2020.

Prices are highly unjustified considering some of the builder were in existence of that region from 90s and purchase the land as low as mere 50rs sq yd.

Regards

Comment

[QUOTE=BlessU;291762]Hi
                    greeting

Cheers[/QUOTe
                    Hi,

Delhi govt never serious about DEW despite it has been notified in their master plan, even recently they have announced much bigger Jaipur exway which would somewhere intersect DEW. There are bright chances that Delhi govt may scrap this project at last.

As far as interconnection of 10x, 3x and 8x are concerned there is no sense to end the road on the fields, also in case of all builder deliever their project in time than how would only 42 mtr wide road shall sustain to bear the volume of traffic, its forseen not to be possible to acquire the necessary land before 2020.

Prices are highly unjustified considering some of the builder were in existence of that region from 90s and purchase the land as low as mere 50rs sq yd.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by Ram.bharose View Post
                      Sir not to forget METRO going along with DEXP.....some builders of dexp are still selling properties saying METRO is coming to DEXP enroute to Manesar projects....
                      Speculaton is everywhere, this is not with only dway area. SPR/GCX projects have been talking about metro since 2008/2009. Check site plans of any SPR/GCX property. NH8/Manesar projects have been talking about metro and toll movement since 2008/2009. No plans by any authority but still builders are selling the idea since years. As an end user/investor, one has to check for the authenticity and take wise decision.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X