NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21907 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Bala2107 View Post
    Ultiji - Petitions are not withdrawn just for fun. The court talks to the counsels and says that the you are talking nonsense, you either withdraw the petition, as you have reasonable recourse or we will eventually throw it out by an order. Which pretty much seals the fate of the petitioner, on his available recourses. So they take the honourable way out. Its like being asked to resign for personal cuases, when you fire someone with a long track record in a company.

As for the petitioner being one plot owner, this certainly marks the mood of the SC, as I had said in a post months ago. SC is not in favour of hung infra projects especially roads. They dont want governments taking umbrage of courts and slack on infra projects. today anyone going to SC merely trying to stall projects is not seen favourably. They try to talk sense to the parties, but ultimately tell them to wrap up the nonsense and clear the way for the public.
    Bala ji,

As Alexander quoted "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing", the petitioner withdrawn with different issue and in which motivation I knew very well, please don't take it in generalize way

In 2014, I declared that sector 110a is in litigation and none at here was accepting that, and similarly I retreating that KD matter is unsolved. Now, its upto you believe it or leave it...this is not my headache.

जंगल ढेरी राख की, उपरि उपरि हरियाय ।
    ते भी होते मानवी, करते रंग रलियाय ॥
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Bala ji,

As Alexander quoted "A little knowledge is a dangerous thing", the petitioner withdrawn with different issue and in which motivation I knew very well, please don't take it in generalize way

In 2014, I declared that sector 110a is in litigation and none at here was accepting that, and similarly I retreating that KD matter is unsolved. Now, its upto you believe it or leave it...this is not my headache.

Ultiji - While I thank Alexander and yourself as his messenger. I must remind that Napoleon hill said think twice before you speak.

I only made a comment based on public knowledge, nothing specific to the case of KD. When all the matter is not public knowledge, people will obviously form their conclusions based on their experience and knowledge relying on available evidence. If you know something more, its only good for you as long as you dont share it with the world.

I am only interested in an infra project getting resolved, everything else is semantics which doesn't matter. As long the road is not there, it doesn't matter what I believe or what you know better that others.

This is just my observation.

Comment

[QUOTE
        [/QUOTE]

Bhai inka PRAYAY bhi to btao, kisiko samajh to aye I

Comment

Ultiji - While I thank Alexander and yourself as his messenger. I must remind that Napoleon hill said think twice before you speak.

I only made a comment based on public knowledge, nothing specific to the case of KD. When all the matter is not public knowledge, people will obviously form their conclusions based on their experience and knowledge relying on available evidence. If you know something more, its only good for you as long as you dont share it with the world.

I am only interested in an infra project getting resolved, everything else is semantics which doesn't matter. As long the road is not there, it doesn't matter what I believe or what you know better that others.

This is just my observation.
          I am very grateful for you to considering me a messenger of Alexander...Though I don't belong to that era.

Whereas your statement of public knowledge is concerned than your language doesn't seems to be a surmise public knowledge rather its felt like idiosyncratic. What did you write "The court talks to the counsels and says that the you are talking nonsense, you either withdraw the petition, as you have reasonable recourse or we will eventually throw it out by an order." What I should cognize from it...how do come to conclusion that court takes it nonsense....as a commonsense, why did court asked to withdraw the petition when its empowered to dismissed it??

Job of SC is to do the justice on the merit of case regardless of effect whether it would be miniature or colossal to stake holders. For you loosing of anyone house/plots/livelihood might be nonsense but I felt road could bear the cost of delay till all matter not resolved amicably.

Originally posted by SUNNYDUTTA View Post
          [QUOTE
          Bhai inka PRAYAY bhi to btao, kisiko samajh to aye I[/QUOTE]

जब मनुष्य की मृत्यु हो जाती है तो उसके मृतक शरीर को जला देते है । शरीर जल जाने के बाद वहाँ राख की ढेरी मात्र बचती है जिस पर हरी हरी घास उग जाती है । जरा शान्त मन से विचार करो कि वे भी मनुष्य थे जो रास रंग , आमोद प्रमोद में विलास करते थे और आज उनके जल चुके शरीर की अवशेष राख पर घास उग आयी है ।
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Good one Ultichakrii

Comment

बजघेड़ा क्रॉसिंग पर 4 करोड़ से बनेगा rob

नगर संवाददाता, गुड़गांव
              दिल्ली-गुड़गांव को कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर प्रस्तावित ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन पर 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च किया जाएगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन व इलेक्ट्रिसिटी पर लगभग 2.62 करोड़ और बाकी पैसे अन्य मदों में खर्च किया जाएगा। निर्माण के लिए सर्वे का काम पूरा हो चुका है।
              निगम के चीफ इंजीनियर सुजाना राम ने बताया कि दिल्ली के द्वारका, बिजवासन, नजफगढ़ व अन्य इलाकों को गुड़गांव से कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर ओवरब्रिज बनाने का प्रस्ताव है। इसको अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए निगम ने रेलवे को सर्वे करने और एस्टिमेट तैयार करने के लिए लेटर लिखा था। रेलवे ने सर्वे के बाद बताया है कि ओवर ब्रिज निर्माण पर लगभग 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च होगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन कॅस्ट और इलेक्ट्रिफिकेशन पर 2.62 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे। कुल 4.19 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होगा। ओवरब्रिज दो लेन का होगा और प्रत्येक लेन की चौड़ाई 3.5 मीटर होगी। ओवरब्रिज की कुल चौड़ाई 6.10 मीटर होगी।
              उन्होंने बताया कि रेलवे ने ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन का जो प्रस्ताव तैयार किया है, उसके अनुसार ओवर ब्रिज का निर्माण रेलवे के मेन गेस्ट से लेकर राजेंद्रा पार्क क्रॉसिंग के पास तक बनाया जाएगा। सर्वे पूरा करने के बाद अब किसी प्राइवेट कंपनी को कंस्ट्रक्शन वर्क पूरा करने के लिए काम अलॉट किया जाएगा। इसके लिए जल्द ही टेंडर कॉल किया जाएगा।
              मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड करें और रहें हर खबर से अपडेट।
              Last edited by Khalsa; August 13 2015, 08:24 AM.

Comment

Khalsaji - isnt this terribly wrong planning. What is this 2 lane thing? They are saying each lane will be 3.5 mts in width, and the total ROB will be 2 lane and the total width of the ROB will 6.1 mts.? how is that supposed to be. 2 x 3.5 should be 7 mts, and a divider or median of atleast .5 mt. which will be 7.5 mts. even if its so. Imagine how much of a bottleneck this will cause. Barely 1 vehicle can pass at a time, that will seriously cripple traffic movement on the bajghera road. I can understand this planning by our governments. Deplorable state of affairs. first of all this bridge is coming after so much delay, now it will take 3 years to complete it and by then traffic situation will so much worse and the bridge will only worsen this. bajghera road is a 4 lane road and this bridge effectvely converts it into a 2 lane road. This is very disappointing news.
                Last edited by Bala2107; August 13 2015, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  बजघेड़ा क्रॉसिंग पर 4 करोड़ से बनेगा rob

नगर संवाददाता, गुड़गांव
                  दिल्ली-गुड़गांव को कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर प्रस्तावित ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन पर 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च किया जाएगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन व इलेक्ट्रिसिटी पर लगभग 2.62 करोड़ और बाकी पैसे अन्य मदों में खर्च किया जाएगा। निर्माण के लिए सर्वे का काम पूरा हो चुका है।
                  निगम के चीफ इंजीनियर सुजाना राम ने बताया कि दिल्ली के द्वारका, बिजवासन, नजफगढ़ व अन्य इलाकों को गुड़गांव से कनेक्ट करने के लिए बजघेड़ा रेलवे क्रॉसिंग पर ओवरब्रिज बनाने का प्रस्ताव है। इसको अमलीजामा पहनाने के लिए निगम ने रेलवे को सर्वे करने और एस्टिमेट तैयार करने के लिए लेटर लिखा था। रेलवे ने सर्वे के बाद बताया है कि ओवर ब्रिज निर्माण पर लगभग 4 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक खर्च होगा। इसमें कंस्ट्रक्शन कॅस्ट और इलेक्ट्रिफिकेशन पर 2.62 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे। कुल 4.19 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होगा। ओवरब्रिज दो लेन का होगा और प्रत्येक लेन की चौड़ाई 3.5 मीटर होगी। ओवरब्रिज की कुल चौड़ाई 6.10 मीटर होगी।
                  उन्होंने बताया कि रेलवे ने ओवर ब्रिज कंस्ट्रक्शन का जो प्रस्ताव तैयार किया है, उसके अनुसार ओवर ब्रिज का निर्माण रेलवे के मेन गेस्ट से लेकर राजेंद्रा पार्क क्रॉसिंग के पास तक बनाया जाएगा। सर्वे पूरा करने के बाद अब किसी प्राइवेट कंपनी को कंस्ट्रक्शन वर्क पूरा करने के लिए काम अलॉट किया जाएगा। इसके लिए जल्द ही टेंडर कॉल किया जाएगा।
                  मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड करें और रहें हर खबर से अपडेट।

It was supposed to be a 4 lane:

As per this:
                  http://haryanapwd.gov.in/Documents/AnnexureROB.pdf

==>
                  ROB to be taken up under NCR not included in Railway work programme
                  20. Construction of 4 lane ROB at Gurgaon on LC no. 23-A
                  in Km. 28/4 on Delhi Rewari Jaipur railway line
                  crossing Palamvihar-Bajghera road in Gurgaon Distt.

Even survey was for 4-lane:
                  http://www.tendertiger.com/viewtende...0in%20District.

Comment

I agree Bala ji. I feel this is incorrect reporting by a novice reporter. The other reports which came earlier clearly state it is 4 lane as also evident in the tender tiger website attachment posted by ravikot. Can someone find a little more about it and get the correct information ?

Comment

Khalsaji - isnt this terribly wrong planning. What is this 2 lane thing? They are saying each lane will be 3.5 mts in width, and the total ROB will be 2 lane and the total width of the ROB will 6.1 mts.? how is that supposed to be. 2 x 3.5 should be 7 mts, and a divider or median of atleast .5 mt. which will be 7.5 mts. even if its so. Imagine how much of a bottleneck this will cause. Barely 1 vehicle can pass at a time, that will seriously cripple traffic movement on the bajghera road. I can understand this planning by our governments. Deplorable state of affairs. first of all this bridge is coming after so much delay, now it will take 3 years to complete it and by then traffic situation will so much worse and the bridge will only worsen this. bajghera road is a 4 lane road and this bridge effectvely converts it into a 2 lane road. This is very disappointing news.
                      Bala ji,
                      That's the irony of our country.You look in parliament all this Bum's, you think all this jokers are worried about country.
                      I agree terribly planning. If proper planning was done before by now NPR should be running now .

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X