Comment

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by pointer View Post
      dream sellers ....
      Criticism is fine but you have to back it up with facts/substance

Comment

NPR dreamseller

Don't believe Any one until DEW is actually built, yes all are dreams until completed..
        Think people were given dreams in 2008-09 and they are still awaiting DEW..

Obvious DEW will complete but 2-3 year down the line..

Comment

Khalsa Ji

My comment has been answered here...

Originally posted by samsekh View Post
          Don't believe Any one until DEW is actually built, yes all are dreams until completed..
          Think people were given dreams in 2008-09 and they are still awaiting DEW..

Obvious DEW will complete but 2-3 year down the line..
          This is why I commented dream seller "we may have a Kachha DEW by April 2016"
          Even for Apr'2016 dreams are sold for kaccha DEW.

Waiting eagerly to see DEW working.

Comment

Originally posted by Susant View Post
            Criticism is fine but you have to back it up with facts/substance
            Susant,
            I am not criticizing, the member just posting with sarcastic way "dream seller", so i asked pl explain.
            Sir, you also explain what back you have of dream seller.

Comment

Originally posted by pointer View Post
              Khalsa Ji

My comment has been answered here...

This is why I commented dream seller "we may have a Kachha DEW by April 2016"
              Even for Apr'2016 dreams are sold for kaccha DEW.

Waiting eagerly to see DEW working.
              Sir,
              This area is just came out of litigation, give little time the Dream will come true.All Kachha will be pakaa.
              Thanks

Comment

Sir, NPR will come when it comes, but removal of every obstacle is a small step in progress. In life if we are supposed to enjoy or discuss only big achievements, then there will be hardly any occasions for us to celebrate or talk about.

while its true that DEW may be still a couple of years away, I think these are possible resolution of big impediments and these judgements and SC reaction etc. are benchmarks and precedents for many pending litigations and many stuck projects like SPR, KMP etc.
                Last edited by Bala2107; August 18 2015, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  Susant,
                  I am not criticizing, the member just posting with sarcastic way "dream seller", so i asked pl explain.
                  Sir, you also explain what back you have of dream seller.
                  My post was directed to the same sarcastic word "dream seller" not to your post. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks

Comment

I am also waiting for my dream home in DEW to finish. Sick and tired of people selling dreams and minting money.

Sarcasm was due to pain inflicted by dream sellers!

Comment

Npr wins finally !

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
                      Here is the link to Final Judgement of KD case in the P&H High Court... The judgement clarifies all the factual details regarding alignment of NPR in detail and the grounds on which petition was dismissed.

http://phhc.gov.in:8080/pdf/fo/CWP_1...INAL_ORDER.pdf

SC probably would not have found merit in admitting their case in view of this judgement..
                      The Dwarka Expressway passed its toughest test till date.....trial by fire....just read the judgement....the Supreme Court has analyzed every minute detail on how the NPR came into existence and were correct procedures followed.....

There is no stopping this expressway now.....also its clear that Delhi side will also have 150 meter link

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X