A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19802 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dear DD regards to your FIL,Good to see service Kids doing Well.I also enjoy travelling but my wife is city bound.In case we meet up we can plan outdoors life.I have seen the length and Breadth of our great country on gypsy King and staff cars and the old 1 tonner and half of SE Asia on Toyo cruisers and nissans,unfortunately none of them my own,won't mind seeing it in more comfy cars.Thanks and Keep doing well.
    God Bless
    Col SS;)

Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks Col SS. Yes I am adventurous and like travelling to far off destinations. I usually take my Pajero on such trails (attached). Today, however, I had the sedan (attached).

We booked Skyz in August 2011. Incidentally, we made the booking the day we saw the property for the first time. I was accompanied by my wife and my father-in-law (ex-airforce). We booked the flat within 1 hour. My friend followed me and booked Rise in November 2011. He booked a 1825 sqft flat in tower E.

Regards/DD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Your enthusiasm is definitely worth appreciating and will try to help you understand.. Here for you picture of an existing ROB that takes you to G99.

Enjoy.. Now you dont have to wait for the train to pass and cross the line on foot.:D

Half of mankinds sufferings are due to egotism and other half due to ignorance".. Just think for yourself which half you represent;) after reading your comment once again.

Cheers

Sir, AAP toh bura maan gaye. Maine toh pehle hi kahaa tha "mai thehra NOVICE, majaak mat udana".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by novice3675
    Sir, AAP toh bura maan gaye. Maine toh pehle hi kahaa tha "mai thehra NOVICE, majaak mat udana".

Hi
    Greetings

It is always stimulating for me to face difference of opinions.

Hopefully dway would come to its glory and better if it comes as per expectations of those invested. But do take informed decisions and dont overlook lingering problem.

I am quiet positive about 8x and 3X for now and wish two things.

1] Till now, god has been graceful and those employed have not seen the worst in terms of nil increment, nil bonus or worst of all redundancies.. Rates of most "dead", "underdeveloped" and even "notorious" builder properties have jumped 3-5 times over the last 3 years giving paper profits to many invested in the desire of owning a dream house.

2] Neither has India been inflicted with continuous recession or stagflation as visible in other economies, now for many years in a row.

In the above situations, after 3-4 years hope one does not find the property un inhabitable/deliverable and face difficulties with burgeoning EMIs and increased rentals.

Finally, being cautious is not a shortcoming but an attempt to be informed of the Present

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (56):

Originally Posted by Designer
    ऐसा प्रतीत होता है प्रताप भैया Dwarka Expressway के बंनने का इंतजार 6 साल से कर रहे है, तभी तो Dwarka Expressway के किनारे पर मकान बना कर बैठे है, इंतजार करते करते प्रतिशत और जोड़ घटा भी गड़बड़ा गया है ,
    घबराये नहीं भैया जी, Dwarka Expressway के दर्शन भी सबसे पहले आपको ही होंगे,बड़े बूढ़े कह गए है सब्र का फल मीठा होता है !!!

Pls search for tender documents and other information such as award date, contractor, start date etc. related to the construction of Northern Peripheral Road in IREF only.

I know contractor is not going to achieve his target in his first year for sure but you will be surprised to know that still 2 months are there for his first year phase of 14.0 kms of DWay

Even if some broker bhai or your friend told you 6 years before that here is Dwarka Expressway and you was lured to buy your dream land there, don't feel ashamed, as you are still in profit, just wait for few more years, I am sure you will not regret of buying your plot near Dwarka Expressway.......

Happy Investing ...
    CommentQuote
  • 100x sectors according to your perception only are High risk moderate gain types right now ??
    CommentQuote
  • Work May Start Soon On Station Near Delhi-Haryana Border

NEW DELHI: The extension of the Airport Metro Express to Gurgaon will now have a station near the Delhi-Haryana border. The 12km alignment, which is expected to cut travelling time down to 14 minutes, will start from the underground station at Dwarka Sector 21 and have four elevated stations at Bijwasan, Sector 23, Sector 18 and IFFCO chowk. A Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) official said, "The detailed project report has been submitted with the Haryana government for approval. Work is expected to start soon." Reliance Infrastructure, the concessionaire for the Airport Metro Express, has already submitted an expression of interest (EOI) for the project, said sources.

The civil construction of the alignment, including the stations, will be done by Delhi Metro, said officials.

The same format was used for the Airport Metro Express line. "The original DPR of the project had only four stations on the alignment, but later, a need was felt for a station in the vicinity of old Gurgaon. The station at Bijwasan will cater to that ridership," said the official. The extension to Gurgaon will have connectivity to the R-Infra Airport Metro Express at the Dwarka Sector 21 station. The corridor, which is being labelled as the Express Metro link, will allow commuters to travel from Delhi to Gurgaon in just 14 minutes. It will also cut down considerably on the travel time from the heart of Delhi, the Rajiv Chowk station, to Gurgaon by half hour.

A senior DMRC official said, "The proposed completion date is 2016, if the DPR is given approval and order for implementation comes in within the next few months." The extension of the Airport Metro Express is only one of the lines that will connect the NCR with Delhi. As part of phase III, the Janakpuri (west) to Kalindi Kunj corridor will connect Noida with Delhi while the extension of the corridor from Central Secretariat to Badarpur till Faridabad will do the same for the NCR town.

At present, the Airport Metro Express is till Dwarka Sector 21, and takes around 20 minutes to reach New Delhi Metro station, the originating station on the corridor. Gurgaon is connected to Delhi through the Jehangirpuri-HUDA city centre alignment, which is one of the longest corridors on the Delhi Metro network. Sources at R-Infra admitted that Delhi Metro's intimation to the company to submit an EOI was being seen as a positive sign. Incidentally, the same high-speed alignment built for the Airport Metro Express is going to be built for the extension to Gurgaon.

The !2km extension of Airport Metro Express is being labelled as the Express Metro link and will allow commuters to travel from Delhi to Gurgaon in just 14 minutes
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji -how far will be this station from sectors 108-111
    CommentQuote
  • Great update Rudder ji.. Thanks for the updates.. Next time would request you kee GEDI thodi lambi laa liyo.... Gaddi thodi agge tak lejayio sector 8x de bhi darshan karwa do taan lakh-2 dhanwaad hou..Padosi sector waaleya te bhi kirpa kar do thodi :) ;)

Thanks anyways!!
    Originally Posted by rudder
    Thanks so much Col SS for your kind words. We do have a unit in RP skyz. Ive started liking the place and we may end up living here (although we initially bought it as an investment). Do you also have a unit in RP?

I am attaching a few more pics for your viewing pleasure please:
    CommentQuote
  • should not be more than 2.5 km s from 109
    CommentQuote
  • Bhalla ji in that case - this shud be a positive news for sectors closer to delhi...

Metro plays a big role in appreciation of projects

what say

Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    should not be more than 2.5 km s from 109
    CommentQuote
  • Manu bhai - lovely profile pic :D

Originally Posted by manu813
    Great update Rudder ji.. Thanks for the updates.. Next time would request you kee GEDI thodi lambi laa liyo.... Gaddi thodi agge tak lejayio sector 8x de bhi darshan karwa do taan lakh-2 dhanwaad hou..Padosi sector waaleya te bhi kirpa kar do thodi :) ;)

Thanks anyways!!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Amit Bhai :D
    Originally Posted by amit001
    Manu bhai - lovely profile pic :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    should not be more than 2.5 km s from 109

Bijwasan is around 7 kms from New Palam Vihar. Then how come it would be 2.5 kms from 109 ? It would be atleast 8-9 kms away.
    CommentQuote
  • y dont u calculate the distance yourself on wikemapia , I am sure wiki would not give wrong info
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote