Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Any NEWS on draw? Going to happen tomorrow or postponed again?

Comment

Hi All

I am a new user and looking for your guidance. I am thinking to buy a place to live with my family (i.e. buy for self stay, not for investment purpose).

Does it make sense to buy something on DEW and expect possession is about 1 or 2 years?

I was looking at Puri's Diplomatic Greens and Tata's Gurgaon Expressway, can any of you as experts share your views on these projects. What should be the BSP for these projects? Also, please suggest some other good options, if you can.
      Last edited by MANOJa; October 13 2015, 06:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
        Any NEWS on draw? Going to happen tomorrow or postponed again?
        There was news in TOI that's happening tomorrow.
        Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:05 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by Akki007 View Post
          Hi All

I am a new user and looking for your guidance. I am thinking to buy a place to live with my family (i.e. buy for self stay, not for investment purpose).

Does it make sense to buy something on DEW and expect possession is about 1 or 2 years?

I was looking at Puri's Diplomatic Greens and Tata's Gurgaon Expressway, can any of you as experts share your views on these projects. What should be the BSP for these projects? Also, please suggest some other good options, if you can.
          2-3 years is good time and things will surely change. This also depends on location and sector and builders.

There are many project near completion in next 1-2 years.
          Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

I have one in Puri and a couple in Sare.

I'd recommend Puri if you want to live. I bought them as investments as I live in the US (and will always) but may just keep Puri for my India visits. The home location and features look great.
            You can also make me an offer :-)
            Last edited by SoulSnatcher; October 13 2015, 06:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

NPR Draw today confirm.

http://epaper.navbharattimes.com/epa...-13//61926.jpg

Comment

Where is Ulti sahab,today.??

Comment

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Dwarka-e-way-Draw-for-displaced-today-but-plots-not-ready/articleshow/49345575.cms

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  Same news in TOI

Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India
                  Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready

GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

"There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

"We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

"It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."

Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: quote formatting
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

"There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

"We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

"It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."

There is quite big short fall in sector 110a, though after negotiation some arrangement may made at last moment.

Lets wait and watch...
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X