Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 4 hours ago
21722 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Any NEWS on draw? Going to happen tomorrow or postponed again?

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Hi All

      I am a new user and looking for your guidance. I am thinking to buy a place to live with my family (i.e. buy for self stay, not for investment purpose).

      Does it make sense to buy something on DEW and expect possession is about 1 or 2 years?

      I was looking at Puri's Diplomatic Greens and Tata's Gurgaon Expressway, can any of you as experts share your views on these projects. What should be the BSP for these projects? Also, please suggest some other good options, if you can.
      Last edited by MANOJa; October 13 2015, 06:16 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
        Any NEWS on draw? Going to happen tomorrow or postponed again?
        There was news in TOI that's happening tomorrow.
        Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:05 PM. Reason: quote formatting

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by Akki007 View Post
          Hi All

          I am a new user and looking for your guidance. I am thinking to buy a place to live with my family (i.e. buy for self stay, not for investment purpose).

          Does it make sense to buy something on DEW and expect possession is about 1 or 2 years?

          I was looking at Puri's Diplomatic Greens and Tata's Gurgaon Expressway, can any of you as experts share your views on these projects. What should be the BSP for these projects? Also, please suggest some other good options, if you can.
          2-3 years is good time and things will surely change. This also depends on location and sector and builders.

          There are many project near completion in next 1-2 years.
          Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:06 PM. Reason: quote formatting

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            I have one in Puri and a couple in Sare.

            I'd recommend Puri if you want to live. I bought them as investments as I live in the US (and will always) but may just keep Puri for my India visits. The home location and features look great.
            You can also make me an offer :-)
            Last edited by SoulSnatcher; October 13 2015, 06:43 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              NPR Draw today confirm.

              http://epaper.navbharattimes.com/epa...-13//61926.jpg

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Where is Ulti sahab,today.??

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/Dwarka-e-way-Draw-for-displaced-today-but-plots-not-ready/articleshow/49345575.cms

                  Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  Same news in TOI

                  Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India
                  Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: quote formatting

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready

                    GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

                    The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

                    According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

                    "There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

                    "We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

                    Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

                    A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

                    "It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

                    However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."





                    Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India
                    Last edited by Malvish; October 15 2015, 09:07 PM. Reason: quote formatting
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      GURGAON: HUDA is set to hold on Wednesday a draw of lots for allotting alternative plots to people displaced by the the Dwarka expressway project. However, the urban development authority is yet to clear the land in Sector 110A having 40-odd structures that are blocking development work, including laying of essential water supply, sewer lines and roads, before the oustees can move in.

                      The draw of lots for allotment of alternative plots in sectors 110A and 37C to people whose land is to be acquired for the expressway project was to be held on October 7. But it was pushed back, following 100 objections that were received from oustees.

                      According to HUDA estate officer Om Prakash, the draw of lots for about 494 eligible claims would be held at 11am in the HUDA Gymkhana Club.

                      "There are about 284 plots on clear land in Sector 110A that would be allotted first after which the remaining claims would be allotted plots in Sector 37C, where we have 609 plots," he said.

                      "We had received about 100 objections from the petitioners including misspelt names, measurements of plots filled up by them which need to be settled before going in for draw of lots," he said.

                      Meanwhile, officials in the engineering wing of HUDA have expressed concern over removal of encroachments in Sector 110A in order to start essential development works.

                      A letter from executive engineer R S Bishnoi to estate officer Prakash on October 6 (of which TOI has a copy) said the DTCP wanted development work in Sector 110A to start by October 15.

                      "It has been desired by the additional chief secretary of DTCP that the development work of Sector 110A should be started by October 15 so that the alternative plots can be handed over to the oustees of the NPR project. The tender for development works such as water supply sewerage and roads have already been called but the site is not clear till date. There are a number of structures and encroachments at the site due to which demarcation and levelling work are being affected badly," the letter said.

                      However, the estate officer told TOI, " We will take up the enforcement drive soon, once the draw is finalised."
                      ..








                      Dwarka e-way: Draw for displaced today but plots not ready - The Times of India

                      There is quite big short fall in sector 110a, though after negotiation some arrangement may made at last moment.

                      Lets wait and watch...
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X