A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19993 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • patnapratap Ji, i know, what u say is right, we have many proffesional services catering to this need, but as i said, it could be an desire of one to take views of an vast section of the society through the forum .

The point is that on this basis, it is really not wise to doubt anybody's motives/ intentions or doubt one's aspirations .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ggnkaaadmi
    Mkg ji,

Majority of CGHS flats in Dwarka are in the range of 6000-8500 psft (plus minus 200-300 psft). With new launches in 109-111 the gap between dway builder and CGHS dwarka has narrowed down quite a bit. In true sense, you can't really compare CGHS apartments with builders because of all the goodies thrown in by builder like gym, sauna, club, swimming pool and 24 hour full backup etc. (ofcourse at an additional maintenance premium). Besides density of population is more in CGHS with much lesser greens (which people with money prefer these days). Even in Gurgaon there is difference of 300-1000 Rs psft between CGHS and builder apartments (take example of GC road). In future you can expect builder apartments on dway to continue to move closer in rate to Dwarka CGHS apartments.

Now why plots are more expensive in Dwarka is because land is much more expensive in Delhi and you have a different set of investors who go for plots.
    This is one of the main reasons why I quoted to go for plots because right now difference in prices of plots/apartments on Dway is minimal at best and I am expecting it to only widen in future just like it is in Dwarka now.

Also, plots on dway were launched before expensive projects like Gurgaon Greens, Kocoon, Puri were launched/announced or else you would have seen these plots launched at a much higher price. Era which is coming up with plots on dway sometime this year would redefine the rates in plots as it would be launched after these expensive apartment launches and would be the one to look for in order to see where prices are going to head for 99 and 102.

Thanks Ggnkaaadmi..

I completely understand that the rate of builders' flats are high and becoming higher due to the amenities being provided by builders, and are justified to a large extent, however, I feel that the land value in Gurgaon DOES NOT JUSTIFY APARTMENT PRICES.

Multi-storied flats in entire Delhi (both DDA flats and CGHS flats) are expensive though in pathetic conditions as compared to private builders' flats in other parts of NCR; and CGHS in Dwarka are still comparatively newer and better, but are still cheaper than most apartments on GC Road/MG Road. Today, Gurgaon is considered cosmopolitan, and people are willing to spend 11000 to 13000 psf for apartments (2500 sf apartment would cost 3-4 crores) on GC road, whereas the plot rate is close to 1.25L psy in close proximity.

Plots in Delhi in any decent area are not less than 3-4L psy; it's not easy to find a plot of your choice, and the price you have to pay to get one is out of any working class's budget.

So, is the answer to my question is that there are no/a few buyers for plots in GGN even at current rate?

Also, how much upside do you see in say five years from now as compared to Delhi including DLF-2(current rate 2L), GC Road(1.25L), Sohna Road(60-80K), and Dwarka Eway(43-45K)?
    CommentQuote
  • I also feel that this metro thing would be positive news for sectors 108-111
    CommentQuote
  • One year back we started discussions on NPR tender than we moved to road tender and now metro.

It is good to see that things are moving in a right direction.

The only deterrent to investment is now high pricing on NPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    One year back we started discussions on NPR tender than we moved to road tender and now metro.

It is good to see that things are moving in a right direction.

The only deterrent to investment is now high pricing on NPR.

Hi
    Greetings

SIR JI Happy belated birthday (13th Feb).. Just to make you aware we celebrated your birthday on this thread..

Manoja, Belief, Matrix, Designer Babu, AmitBhalla all were tally with 40%v/v:D

And yes things are moving in the right direction.. You may find some real habitation happening after your 5th birthday from today:D

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mkg007
    Thanks Ggnkaaadmi..

I completely understand that the rate of builders' flats are high and becoming higher due to the amenities being provided by builders, and are justified to a large extent, however, I feel that the land value in Gurgaon DOES NOT JUSTIFY APARTMENT PRICES.

Multi-storied flats in entire Delhi (both DDA flats and CGHS flats) are expensive though in pathetic conditions as compared to private builders' flats in other parts of NCR; and CGHS in Dwarka are still comparatively newer and better, but are still cheaper than most apartments on GC Road/MG Road. Today, Gurgaon is considered cosmopolitan, and people are willing to spend 11000 to 13000 psf for apartments (2500 sf apartment would cost 3-4 crores) on GC road, whereas the plot rate is close to 1.25L psy in close proximity.

Plots in Delhi in any decent area are not less than 3-4L psy; it's not easy to find a plot of your choice, and the price you have to pay to get one is out of any working class's budget.

So, is the answer to my question is that there are no/a few buyers for plots in GGN even at current rate?

Also, how much upside do you see in say five years from now as compared to Delhi including DLF-2(current rate 2L), GC Road(1.25L), Sohna Road(60-80K), and Dwarka Eway(43-45K)?

BlessU, request your comment... Thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

SIR JI Happy belated birthday (13th Feb).. Just to make you aware we celebrated your birthday on this thread..

Manoja, Belief, Matrix, Designer Babu, AmitBhalla all were tally with 40%v/v:D

And yes things are moving in the right direction.. You may find some real habitation happening after your 5th birthday from today:D

Cheers

You may be right. Many will not agree with you as they think it will be more than 7-10 years.

I am enjoying the appreciation. May look to exit if I get a good deal which i am quite hopeful after looking at recent launch.

I always invest for long term. I was the 4th one to move in my society in dwarka. Now It is fully habited.

Difficult to predict any thing at this stage. Wait and watch the real fight in this thread.
    CommentQuote
  • Current set of Crossing and ROB is strangulating and 4lane ROBs needed

Originally Posted by mkg007
    BlessU, request your comment... Thnx

Hi
    Greetings

Before I answer, let me continue on the debate regarding the intersection on Railway line being posted by VB2309, Amit001 and Psamber.

Firstly, the current "railway crossings" are "inept" and only to be experienced to know what they actually mean in terms of frustration, delays, chok-a-block, big scary LOADED 16+tyre trailers plying alongside your limos/fancy cars, waiting in dusty under sweltering sun for upto and hour when a dingy three wheeler has a broken axle, waiting for the crossing to open once the often delayed trains pass..worst during rainy season. (unlike the neatly crafted Animated Motion pictures of builders showing a smooth flow of traffic).

Those who have to travel "across" the railway intersection on "proposed dway", on a daily basis to the "hypothetical" delhi connectivity sector roads (untill they are built/functional) will have to struggle and may find the existing set up strangulating until a 4 lane (minimum) ROB is constructed.. Given the huge traffic expected, my guess is that even 2 ROB across the Railway line parallel to dway would also be too less. This once surveyed, approved, alligned, tendered, will definitely take more than 5 years to construct

Now having said that.. for the benefit of those "premium DP investors" jinko "ber ke ched ka nahin pata" .. there is an existing ROB which connects G99 to honda chowk through basai road

Given the width of this ROB, one can imagine what amount of traffic this can support from the 15 + sectors of 10x and dwarka sectors trying to cross the "Railway line running parallel to Dway". So not useful/sufficient once all the 10x sectors start building up.

Finally, I am impressed with the progress of Dway between the Basai road and Kheri dhaula intersection or Dway running flawlessly tween 3X and 8X posted by Rudder. The following are the best snaps I have seen for ages of dway and definitely the most promising ones.. these are reminiscent of what MG road or GC appeared 12 and 7 years ago respectively. Now commanding 11-13000psf

and

and

Only difference between then and now is that Dwarka Expressway would be better connected, less congested with prices in 3x and 8x under 4000 as of now.. sector roads in progress and constructed in many parts.. structures as visible are up in the skies offering ready habitation in due course, existing connecting roads that leads the traffic to NH8 BEFORE THE TOLL.

Most amazing pictures, finally this litigation free stretch will be built soon by the time possession is offered by builders in 3x and 8x enabling people to benefit from partly built dway;) while western stretch will continue to find alternate sector road connectivity and get rid of litigation's.
    Commercial sector 88 will be abuzz with activity in a matter of few years (3-5) and hopefully the toll tax would have moved/removed/relocated by then..

Loving it

Thanks rudder ji once again
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Baba tumahara jawaab nahin :bab (56):

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Before I answer, let me continue on the debate regarding the intersection on Railway line being posted by VB2309, Amit001 and Psamber.

Firstly, the current "railway crossings" are "inept" and only to be experienced to know what they actually mean in terms of frustration, delays, chok-a-block, big scary LOADED 16+tyre trailers plying alongside your limos/fancy cars, waiting in dusty under sweltering sun for upto and hour when a dingy three wheeler has a broken axle, waiting for the crossing to open once the often delayed trains pass..worst during rainy season. (unlike the neatly crafted Animated Motion pictures of builders showing a smooth flow of traffic).

Those who have to travel "across" the railway intersection on "proposed dway", on a daily basis to the "hypothetical" delhi connectivity sector roads (untill they are built/functional) will have to struggle and may find the existing set up strangulating until a 4 lane (minimum) ROB is constructed.. Given the huge traffic expected, my guess is that even 2 ROB across the Railway line parallel to dway would also be too less. This will definitely take more than 5 years

Now having said that.. for the benefit of those "premium DP investors" jinko "ber ke ched ka nahin pata" .. there is an existing ROB which connects G99 to honda chowk through basai road

Given the width of this ROB, one can imagine what amount of traffic this can support from the 15 + sectors of 10x and dwarka sectors trying to cross the "Railway line running parallel to Dway". So not useful/sufficient once all the 10x sectors start building up.

Finally, I am impressed with the progress of Dway between the Basai road and Kheri dhaula intersection or Dway running flawlessly tween 3X and 8X posted by Rudder. The following are the best snaps I have seen for ages of dway and definitely the most promising ones.. these are reminiscent of what MG road or GC appeared 12 and 7 years ago respectively. Now commanding 11-13000psf

and

and

Only difference between then and now is that Dwarka Expressway would be better connected, less congested with prices in 3x and 8x under 4000 as of now.. sector roads in progress and constructed in many parts.. structures as visible are up in the skies offering ready habitation in due course, existing connecting roads that leads the traffic to NH8 BEFORE THE TOLL.

Most amazing pictures, finally this litigation free stretch will be built soon by the time possession is offered enabling people to benefit from partly built dway;) while western stretch will continue to find alternate sector road connectivity and get rid of litigation's.
    Commercial sector 88 will be abuzz with activity in a matter of few years (3-5) and hopefully the toll tax would have moved/removed/relocated by then..

Loving it

Thanks rudder ji once again
    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Great post, BlessU Bhai.

The issue here is that we have many ID's here ( may be Brokers, MLM guys ) & they r focused on keeping the discussions away from the real issues faced by the D e way .

D e way could get made & become fit for living in the next 2/4/8 years or more . Nobody is certain, but the intent of some people in not discussing the real problems of D e way is an major cause of concern & that makes many of us question their credibility .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    Great post, BlessU Bhai.

The issue here is that we have many ID's here ( may be Brokers, MLM guys ) & they r focused on keeping the discussions away from the real issues faced by the D e way .

D e way could get made & become fit for living in the next 2/4/8 years or more . Nobody is certain, but the intent of some people in not discussing the real problems of D e way is an major cause of concern & that makes many of us question their credibility .

There are selected group of peoples those are busy in giving and receiving thanks to any ordinary or worst post if same works in their favour.

No Prime Minister award anybody shall get of such cheap action for counting no. of Thanks received or distributed.

Anyway, this dosen't matter still my point is what happened if dwarka expressway never built on remaining litigation patch. Suppose it start at sector 84 and end at 105 for forever than it is worth for any investment??
    CommentQuote
  • May I know why the prices on 100 plus sectors are more than 37 or 8X or 9X.

Some are calling this a hype created by brokers. There is a hype but why only in 100 plus sectors.

One of the reason (My POV) is that the closeness to delhi ( After 3, 5, 7 or 10 years or in yr 2086). If you start from Airport to sector 82 it is more than one hour as you need to cross two tolls.

At present 8X and 9X looks better if you are in gurgaon. 100 plus sectors will always have better pricing than other sectors in new gurgaon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    There are selected group of peoples those are busy in giving and receiving thanks to any ordinary or worst post if same works in their favour.

No Prime Minister award anybody shall get of such cheap action for counting no. of Thanks received or distributed.

Anyway, this dosen't matter still my point is what happened if dwarka expressway never built on remaining litigation patch. Suppose it start at sector 84 and end at 105 for forever than it is worth for any investment??

My dvice to you is to invest in ready to move property.

There are many if and but's when you take any risk.
    CommentQuote
  • Please look at this post . I have said something similar on the "Thanks" button -

Originally Posted by MANOJa
    My original comment was meant to bring up some of the flaws in the "Thanks" button & how it can be misused .

So, your assumption that i am looking for linking number of "Thanks" to the reputation power is totally wrong & i am really wondering, how u came to this conclusion . My original comment was meant for an post of Phases, where he said, the Thanks button could be made an factor for the reputation system . The specific comment is quoted here -

"(Could remove the junior/senior titles, and remove the post count too - and leave the thanks system and community replies to post as the sole factors for helping readers make internal opinions of people. That's a pretty different approach.)"

The "Thanks" button is being presently used by many to get back on ID's who do not subscribe to one's views, for one ID ridiculing another ID, maybe in an group . It is also being used to Thank posts which r directly or indirectly abusing other ID's . Giving Thanks could be an emotional thing for many ( u quoted examples of my & frito's post here ) . For some, use of "Thanks" could simply be hitting an button occasionally for fun & for some ID's, it could be an genuine expression of thanks or an mixture of all the above .

Now some nut would again have an reason to say that u r my multiple ID or Vice versa .

Originally Posted by patnapratap

CommentQuote
  • Dude, you have shot yourself in the foot here...

Try getting a plot in Vatika sector 83 or 82 under 50K....whereas amstoria and g99 languishing at 42-43K....What's the reason for this may i ask ?

Originally Posted by psambher
    May I know why the prices on 100 plus sectors are more than 37 or 8X or 9X.

Some are calling this a hype created by brokers. There is a hype but why only in 100 plus sectors.

One of the reason (My POV) is that the closeness to delhi ( After 3, 5, 7 or 10 years or in yr 2086). If you start from Airport to sector 82 it is more than one hour as you need to cross two tolls.

At present 8X and 9X looks better if you are in gurgaon. 100 plus sectors will always have better pricing than other sectors in new gurgaon.
    CommentQuote