Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 24 minutes ago
21860 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

I am available on Saturday/Sunday (Oct 23/24) to meet.. As I mentioned earlier, let's start with "us", NPR home buyers/Investors and then we could expand that to builders etc etc.. Shuru to kare and karwan banta jayega.. Meeting somewhere on NPR?? Accessibility to Sec 109 is good.. We can meet there.. You may PM your number or mail id and I can coordinate for us to meet.. Or if someone else could help coordinate then I can PM my contact details..

Comment

Guys lets make a whatsapp group regarding NPR.....coordination will be easier....

Comment

Originally posted by aviator777 View Post
        Guys lets make a whatsapp group regarding NPR.....coordination will be easier....
        good idea.. let's do that.. send me your numbers and I will create one.. Sometimes folks are little hesitant sharing contact details (I am too).. so let me put a disclaimer - I am not a property dealer/consultant.. Have a job and that to a senior level job.. I invested into a project and I am interested to call that Home.. So I am very interested to see things are getting into shape soon.. we may call it a dream however no harm in trying..

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
          good idea.. let's do that.. send me your numbers and I will create one.. Sometimes folks are little hesitant sharing contact details (I am too).. so let me put a disclaimer - I am not a property dealer/consultant.. Have a job and that to a senior level job.. I invested into a project and I am interested to call that Home.. So I am very interested to see things are getting into shape soon.. we may call it a dream however no harm in trying..
          thanks . will do the needful.

Comment

I have Pm you my whatsapp contact no. Lets make a group and talk to authorities in higher numbers collectively.

Comment

I have PM u my contact no kindly add me

Comment

Originally posted by AliNazir View Post
                I have PM u my contact no kindly add me
                Thanks! Added..

Comment

I have pm my number

Comment

Npr

Thanks! Added..
                    Sir,

Add my number also,I had PM you.

Thanks
                    Last edited by MANOJa; October 19 2015, 11:36 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Well I wish you all well and I hope those organising the meets meet some people who are very well off and have friends in government , actually just rich will do . I find money is what talks always has always will . Sadly this goes hand in hand with corruption irregularity and so on in nearly all cases

For completion this is not just an Indian trait it's a common thought throughout the world EU Americas Asia Oz etc all

Mehnet Immandari se aadmi khali jhopri banasakta hai Ase Shandar mahal Nehi... I know it's an English only -sorry

If only the above was not true ..Shani Saet and Kaaalia oorf Amjad Khan and Amitabh Bachan were sadly correct

Here I read this recently

Hardlook: Dwarka Expressway

Just thought I'd put it on For all

Ps and apologies to all the honest correct integrity upstanding citizens etc the above is not at all implied at your good selves ....lets just say I am too old too tired and too blind but I just know how things work in today's world ..a realist now let's say as opposed to a romantic idealist any more

Fingers crossed lets see how things go
                      Last edited by Rohit1975; October 19 2015, 07:07 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X