Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21907 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Will keep fingers crossed and wait for more days.. Hope to see something positive coming out of HUDA..

    Whatsapp group has been created.. Received a good response.. membership in double digits.. I have tried making sure that all responses are added however if you don't see your number in the gp then my apologies and request you to resend..

    Chat is in progress to organize first meeting.. Depending upon availability, plan is to meet either coming weekend (Sep 25th) or next (Nov 1st)..
    Last edited by MANOJa; October 20 2015, 10:05 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      https://in.news.yahoo.com/hardlook-d...000200628.html

      Hardlook: Dwarka Expressway’s seven-year hitch

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Any one gone through today Ht news on NPR..Gurgaon 11 page

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Ignore it.. Just saw above message

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Huda holds back on land offer for evictees

            20 Oct 2015Hindustan Times (Gurgaon)Abhishek Behl abhishek.behl@hindustantimes.com

            Huda holds back on land offer for evictees

            DWARKA E-WAY Owner, who refused to hand over land before last week’s draw of lots, approaches Huda again

            GURGAON: OM PARKASH, Huda estate officer

            The Gurgaon chapter of the Haryana Urban D e v e l o p m e n t Au t h o r i t y (Huda), which has been caught up in a messy plot allotment process for evictees of the Norther n Peripheral Road (NPR), has got an offer from a land owner that could possibly resolve the issue.

            Huda had acquired land from residents of New Palam Vihar and Kherki Daula to construct the Northern Peripheral Road or Dwarka Expressway and was to allot them alternative plots.

            The authority had acquired land from residents of New P a l a m Vi h a r a n d K h e rk i Daula to construct the NPR or Dwarka Expressway and is supposed to allot them alternative plots.

            It had recently scheduled a draw of lots in this regard, but had to cancel it after a land owner, Azad Singh Rana, refused to hand over his 8.5 acres to Huda. Rana’s land is located in Sector 110A.

            On Monday, he asked Huda to acquire his land in Sector 110A under the land pooling policy. This would help him bag a better deal as he cannot sell his land to a private developer.

            This is because the state has imposed sections 4, 6 and 9 of the Haryana Land Acquisition Act 1894, which prohibits him from doing so.

            But, development authority seems hesitant to accept Rana’s offer as he had backed out of a deal with the authority last week, which had led to the cancellation of the draw of lots.

            Earlier, Rana had agreed to a compensation of two acres for selling his land to Huda under the land pooling policy. He had met additional chief secretary P Raghavendra Rao in this regard.

            As per the current rules, an owner gets 1,000 sq yard for one acre.

            The other reason behind Huda’s hesitance is that Rana had filed a petition in the Punjab and Haryana high court (HC) against the land acquisition by Huda. The HC will hear this case on November 17.

            Estate officer Om Parkash of the Haryana Urban Development Authority said only the government can now decide on this offer. “This is a policy decision and will need the approval of higher authorities,” Parkash said.

            A committee, headed by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, will decide if Huda should go ahead with the deal or not.

            Rana has now demanded as compensation 30 plots of different sizes — a total of about two acres — in the same sector.

            Although officials want to settle this matter at the earliest, they are apprehensive that this may encourage several other land owners to ask for hefty compensation under the land pooling policy.
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              20 Oct 2015Hindustan Times (Gurgaon)Abhishek Behl abhishek.behl@hindustantimes.com

              Huda holds back on land offer for evictees

              DWARKA E-WAY Owner, who refused to hand over land before last week’s draw of lots, approaches Huda again

              GURGAON: OM PARKASH, Huda estate officer

              The Gurgaon chapter of the Haryana Urban D e v e l o p m e n t Au t h o r i t y (Huda), which has been caught up in a messy plot allotment process for evictees of the Norther n Peripheral Road (NPR), has got an offer from a land owner that could possibly resolve the issue.

              Huda had acquired land from residents of New Palam Vihar and Kherki Daula to construct the Northern Peripheral Road or Dwarka Expressway and was to allot them alternative plots.

              The authority had acquired land from residents of New P a l a m Vi h a r a n d K h e rk i Daula to construct the NPR or Dwarka Expressway and is supposed to allot them alternative plots.

              It had recently scheduled a draw of lots in this regard, but had to cancel it after a land owner, Azad Singh Rana, refused to hand over his 8.5 acres to Huda. Rana’s land is located in Sector 110A.

              On Monday, he asked Huda to acquire his land in Sector 110A under the land pooling policy. This would help him bag a better deal as he cannot sell his land to a private developer.

              This is because the state has imposed sections 4, 6 and 9 of the Haryana Land Acquisition Act 1894, which prohibits him from doing so.

              But, development authority seems hesitant to accept Rana’s offer as he had backed out of a deal with the authority last week, which had led to the cancellation of the draw of lots.

              Earlier, Rana had agreed to a compensation of two acres for selling his land to Huda under the land pooling policy. He had met additional chief secretary P Raghavendra Rao in this regard.

              As per the current rules, an owner gets 1,000 sq yard for one acre.

              The other reason behind Huda’s hesitance is that Rana had filed a petition in the Punjab and Haryana high court (HC) against the land acquisition by Huda. The HC will hear this case on November 17.

              Estate officer Om Parkash of the Haryana Urban Development Authority said only the government can now decide on this offer. “This is a policy decision and will need the approval of higher authorities,” Parkash said.

              A committee, headed by chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar, will decide if Huda should go ahead with the deal or not.

              Rana has now demanded as compensation 30 plots of different sizes — a total of about two acres — in the same sector.

              Although officials want to settle this matter at the earliest, they are apprehensive that this may encourage several other land owners to ask for hefty compensation under the land pooling policy.

              Why this duplicate post ? Dr gurpreet already posted image ?

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by mitraa View Post
                Why this duplicate post ? Dr gurpreet already posted image ?

                I seem to have missed that image, anyways, this is the proper article, clear and much easier to read than a scanned page of the Newspaper .
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  I seem to have missed that image, anyways, this is the proper article, clear and much easier to read than a scanned page of the Newspaper .
                  There was a link also apart from the scanned immage which was proper too...and as ulti ji already said its an old news ...kuch naya batao moderator ji ....sorry ...SUPER MODERATOR NOW.

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by drgurpreet View Post
                    [attach]69504[/attach]
                    Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
                    There was a link also apart from the scanned immage which was proper too...and as ulti ji already said its an old news ...kuch naya batao moderator ji ....sorry ...SUPER MODERATOR NOW.


                    There is no link in the quoted picture . The news is dated 20th October 2015 and has been posted on the same day . How does it make it old news then ? (if ultichakri knew about this news earlier, did the rest of the world also know about it earlier ? )....simply because some People don't like some News, its relevance doesn't decrease and it doesn't become an old News to suit the needs and fancies of members . .
                    Last edited by MANOJa; October 21 2015, 01:01 AM. Reason: typo
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      There is no link in the quoted picture . The news is dated 20th October 2015 and has been posted on the same day . How does it make it old news then ? (if ultichakri knows about this news, does the whole world also know about it ? )....simply because some People don't like some News, its relevance doesn't decrease and it doesn't become an Old News to suit the needs and fancies of members . .
                      Where do u think its heading towards .. keeping d news into account. ..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X