Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21874 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
    GURGAON: The state government has rejected a proposal to recognise New Palam Vihar as an "authorized colony" under a special legal provision, meaning its 60,000-odd residents will have to wait longer for legal water and power connections and other basic amenities like sewerage lines and streetlights.

    Under the Haryana Management of Civic Amenities and Infrastructure Deficient Municipal Areas (Special Provisions) Act, 2013, the Congress government led by BS Hooda had allowed the municipal bodies to provide basic amenities such as water, power and streetlights to residents of 400 unauthorised colonies across Haryana. The criteria were that as of June 30, 2009 an unauthorized colony should have a minimum built-up area of 50% and should be outside the restricted 900-metre area around the IAF ammunition depot to be authorised.

    The government's reins have since passed from Congress to BJP, but officials said the regime change has nothing to do with the rejection of the New Palam Vihar plan. Rather, the urban local bodies (ULB) department is cagey about unauthorised constructions in the area, a part of which is within the restricted IAF depot zone. The size of this restricted zone is the subject of a hearing in the Punjab and Haryana high court, which has said it will consider reducing the area only if the state government promises to remove all encroachments in the 300-metre area around the depot.

    A shoddy job by the civic authorities also did the proposal in. The ULB, Haryana's parent municipal department, has pointed out several discrepancies in the way the proposal on New Palam Vihar was formulated by the MCG and sent.

    In Gurgaon, 44 colonies have been given basic amenities under the special provisions law. The MCG had sent another list of nine unauthorized colonies, including New Palam Vihar in Old Gurgaon, to the state government so that these could also be considered.

    An official said one of the main reasons why the ULB decided not to include New Palam Vihar in its fresh list is illegal constructions. "There are strict directions issued to local authorities to remove unauthorized constructions from this area. But it appears that due to collusion with some corrupt officials, these illegal constructions remain and the state government has rejected the proposal by us to include New Palam Vihar in the list of approved colonies," said a senior MCG official.









    Squatters in way of basic amenities - The Times of India
    if a colony is authorised do the land rates get a significant hike in value ?? I ask as I am lead to believe that sometimes people just land up in an area knowing it will be developed and then ask for compensation and another area of land ..which they take and do not live on and then just set up shop so as to speak in another separate area due for potential development and the cycle starts again
    Is this true ??

    As for the 60 000 NewPalam Vihar I do not know what to say here---how long have they been there and how come there is no infrastructure development if they have been there for more than 1 year ...I mean 60000 is not a small number ---Water , lights , safety ,food sanitation , transport links etc ..how can the state government ignore 60000 ..Is this standard for Gurgaon ? or is it an all India thing

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Guys can you include me in the whatsapp group please?

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Two new road projects to decongest traffic in Gurgaon
        PTI | Oct 23, 2015, 09.35 PM IST


        READ MORE Southern Peripheral Road|'Northern Peripheral Road|Manohar Lal Khattar
        Two new road projects to decongest traffic in Gurgaon
        Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar addressing a press conference at Haryana Niwas in Chandigarh on Friday. (PTI photo)

        CHANDIGARH: Chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Friday said Haryana government will soon undertake two new road projects, 'Northern Peripheral Road' and 'Southern Peripheral Road' for decongestion of traffic in Gurgaon.

        Construction of the new roads would not only ease traffic jams but would also provide excellent connectivity to daily commuters of Gurgaon, the chief minister told mediapersons.

        A new metro line would also be started between Sector-21 Dwarka, New Delhi and Gurgaon IFFCO chowk, he added.

        The Chief Minister said a proposal has also been made to start Regional Rapid Rail Transit services at Delhi-Gurgaon- Alwar and Delhi-Sonipat-Panipat and it will reduce dependence of commuters on road-based transportation.

        He said high-speed cable car facility would also be provided between Dhaula Kuan and Manesar upto Dharuhera and discussions for the same are being held with a Spanish company.

        This mode of transportation would have speed reaching upto 60 km/hour. Based on new technology, it would help in decongestion of traffic and provide another transport facility to the people of Haryana and Delhi, he said.

        The Chief Minister said the Centre is bringing a bill for setting up Real Estate Regulatory Authority to protect the interest of home buyers and to improve the credibility of real estate sector.

        On this occasion, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sanjeev Kaushal, Additional Chief Secretary Town and Country Planning P Raghvendra Rao were also present among others.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
          Two new road projects to decongest traffic in Gurgaon
          PTI | Oct 23, 2015, 09.35 PM IST


          READ MORE Southern Peripheral Road|'Northern Peripheral Road|Manohar Lal Khattar
          Two new road projects to decongest traffic in Gurgaon
          Haryana chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar addressing a press conference at Haryana Niwas in Chandigarh on Friday. (PTI photo)

          CHANDIGARH: Chief minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Friday said Haryana government will soon undertake two new road projects, 'Northern Peripheral Road' and 'Southern Peripheral Road' for decongestion of traffic in Gurgaon.

          Construction of the new roads would not only ease traffic jams but would also provide excellent connectivity to daily commuters of Gurgaon, the chief minister told mediapersons.

          A new metro line would also be started between Sector-21 Dwarka, New Delhi and Gurgaon IFFCO chowk, he added.

          The Chief Minister said a proposal has also been made to start Regional Rapid Rail Transit services at Delhi-Gurgaon- Alwar and Delhi-Sonipat-Panipat and it will reduce dependence of commuters on road-based transportation.

          He said high-speed cable car facility would also be provided between Dhaula Kuan and Manesar upto Dharuhera and discussions for the same are being held with a Spanish company.

          This mode of transportation would have speed reaching upto 60 km/hour. Based on new technology, it would help in decongestion of traffic and provide another transport facility to the people of Haryana and Delhi, he said.

          The Chief Minister said the Centre is bringing a bill for setting up Real Estate Regulatory Authority to protect the interest of home buyers and to improve the credibility of real estate sector.

          On this occasion, Principal Secretary to Chief Minister Sanjeev Kaushal, Additional Chief Secretary Town and Country Planning P Raghvendra Rao were also present among others.
          Good Share Khalsaji.

          RAM
          Last edited by classic2404; October 24 2015, 06:42 PM. Reason: quote formatting

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            I saw the ROB over DEW today. Work is being finished very fast. At this rate the flyover can be opened within 6 monthd
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
              if a colony is authorised do the land rates get a significant hike in value ?? I ask as I am lead to believe that sometimes people just land up in an area knowing it will be developed and then ask for compensation and another area of land ..which they take and do not live on and then just set up shop so as to speak in another separate area due for potential development and the cycle starts again
              Is this true ??

              As for the 60 000 NewPalam Vihar I do not know what to say here---how long have they been there and how come there is no infrastructure development if they have been there for more than 1 year ...I mean 60000 is not a small number ---Water , lights , safety ,food sanitation , transport links etc ..how can the state government ignore 60000 ..Is this standard for Gurgaon ? or is it an all India thing
              Not going into if it's standard or not. And how the area got so many people.

              I believe, initially it was Kashmiri Pandits who came to the area. (already sold as new palam vihar). Then few employees of various govt depts and banks who could afford only in that area and not Ansal's Palam Vihar. Also slowly and steadily people kept coming. Many for end use (affordability), rest for investment.

              Gurgaon isn't the only place with unauthorized colonies, it across India. The initial reason for non approval of area was meant to be government against Mr Rana who has stake in compensation package on offer and kept fighting the litigation. There are other areas with worse infra which have been approved. Delhi just approved all unauthorized colonies before a cutoff date. Not picking which one to approve which one to not. .

              And the colony has been started around 1995 or earlier from what I know. Member from that area can confirm/add/delete for info sake if they wish.
              Last edited by MANOJa; October 25 2015, 07:51 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Npr

                Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                I saw the ROB over DEW today. Work is being finished very fast. At this rate the flyover can be opened within 6 monthd
                Venky,
                Any update on factory coming on way of Rob.Did railway started there part of work.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                  Venky,
                  Any update on factory coming on way of Rob.Did railway started there part of work.
                  Thanks
                  Thats on other side. I could not go there. So no info.

                  But problems likely to get sorted. Very active construction.
                  Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by rpsingh1 View Post
                    http://content./industry-news/delhi-...and/83225.html



                    I hope there will be lots of critics on the write up!! some of potential statements are like



                    1. This is paid article

                    2. Author does not know the reality

                    3. Things are very bad on ground

                    4. Not a single sales are happening now a days

                    5. These are marketing gimmicks

                    6.

                    7.

                    8....

                    Fair amount of sales are happening, both in primary and secondary market. Not in the far flung or yet to be developed sectors though!! The pace may not be the same as was 5yrs back, but there are sales and resales. In some projects buyers with full money ready are sometimes not finding apartments even at rates above present general market rates.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                      Thats on other side. I could not go there. So no info.

                      But problems likely to get sorted. Very active construction.
                      I had been to the other side a few weeks back. The factory seemed to be functioning normally.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X