21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Well said

Comment

Pictures taken last week where DEW ends in NPV.

[ATTACH ]70482[/ATTACH]

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_1119.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	39.6 KB
ID:	2268983

Name:	DSC_1117-01.jpg
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	2268984
      Attached Files

Comment

Today in paper

Name:	DSC_1230-01.jpg
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	2268985

Comment

Key people to meet : For Gurgaon Side :- We should meet new HUDA Gurgaon Administrator, Anshaj Singh at Sector 14 HUDA office and request him to take steps to sort out the oustee plot allotment issue at the earliest. We should further request him to personally monitor construction progress fortnightly and have regular interactions with him. He is the man in-charge.

For Delhi Side : We should as a group seek an appointment with VC DDA and Mr.Venkiah Naidu. No point in meeting anyone junior. Pressure has to be created at the top with the people who CAN take a decision.

Comment

Can u please add me that what's group and all discussions

Comment

Hi dexbuyer; Can you add me to the group? I had emailed you a couple of days ago.
              Last edited by Malvish; November 25 2015, 02:30 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

SoulSnatcher; & Rajan Arora; will just info the admin?
                Welcome.
                Last edited by Malvish; November 25 2015, 02:31 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by ALTAVISTA View Post
                  Key people to meet : For Gurgaon Side :- We should meet new HUDA Gurgaon Administrator, Anshaj Singh at Sector 14 HUDA office and request him to take steps to sort out the oustee plot allotment issue at the earliest. We should further request him to personally monitor construction progress fortnightly and have regular interactions with him. He is the man in-charge.

For Delhi Side : We should as a group seek an appointment with VC DDA and Mr.Venkiah Naidu. No point in meeting anyone junior. Pressure has to be created at the top with the people who CAN take a decision.
                  Thanks for sharing the names.. however we need numbers so that we cud show that it's not only handful people asking.. it's a question from a large group and they are looking for answers and concrete actions..

Comment

Please let me know your mail I'd I will send u my number

Comment

Added new members to whatapp gp.. Please share your name with numbers..

Rajan - IREF guidelines won't let me share my number and/or mail id here on this site.. PM is the only mode of sharing personal details..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X