Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21887 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

So if the NH8 end is likely to be completed earlier, and with little risk, Sector 37, etc could be a good investment opportunity?
    What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Obviously those shits would be of villagers dwelling in nearby villages. They prefer Field.
      Hahaha! With the trucks going at massive speeds, what a way to speed dry the business

Comment

Originally posted by reversion View Post
        So if the NH8 end is likely to be completed earlier, and with little risk, Sector 37, etc could be a good investment opportunity?
        What do you think?
        Hi
        Greetings

I look at the situation in this manner http://www.indianrealestateforum.com...3-post861.html

Also if the latest skirmishes between HUDA, NHAI, Local RWA, MP news lead to some logical conclusion the opening at/Near Kheri dhaula of dway will be beneficial for a huge inventory pertaining to 3x,8x,9x and even many 7x sectors.

This may or maynot happen overnight. Again track record of HUDA at implementing the projects of this nature is grossly pathetic.. It is one of the richest departments in the govt but unfortunately full of corrupt officers and manned by the CM himself.

Cheers

Comment

At least in this year, we have seen some development on DEW (loads of sand being placed on the proposed road . Lets hope the non-litigated portion of DEW is on track (with one yr or so delay) and there there is pressure on HUDA to compensate the affected people so that the remaining part also done fast.

Being extremely hopeful as I am invested on DEW.

Regards
          Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 05:41 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

This is the hard fact govt agency always try to avoid facing the public annoyance and at same time it would be quite easy to acquire the vacant land rather than built-on structure. It was foolish proposal from beginning itself when they have considered the alignment of route through existing colonies and factories, they had plenty of opportunity to shift the road slightly away and move it on empty land (you can check the wikmapia site). Now, everything depend upon on fate of verdict from High Court (or may be Supreme Court). It seems that Govt agencies and affected parties are not willing to come on any resolution and DEW will remain only the dream for forever.

Comment

Slightly offtopic: I found an old picture in my handheld today. Thought it would be nice to share it here.

Background: One fine day in July 2009, I was on my way from Gurgaon to Dwarka with some official work. It was monsoon and Delhi/Gurgaon was hit by some moderate to heavy monsoon showers.

After the toll, I (and my colleague) took Shivmurti link road. We saw that at kapashera crossing, police had blocked the road leading to the Dwarka underpass. On enquiring, they informed that the underpass was submerged and temporarily closed. Some bypasser informed that a metro bus was submerged in the underpass. They were not allowing anyone to pass through.

We were excited at the thought of watching a submerged underpass. I took a chance and asked the police man that we had to go to one of the farmhouses on this road. My distant relative has a farm house here which Ive visited once - pushpanjli something. He enquired the address and let us go.

On reaching the underpass this is what we saw:.

P.S. I am posting it here as the dwarka expressway will join this road just after this underpass. Hopefully we wont see these scenes then.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by rudder; December 23 2011, 10:45 AM.
              "Everything good is on the highway" - R. W. Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by rudder View Post
                Slightly offtopic: I found an old picture in my handheld today. Thought it would be nice to share it here.

Background: One fine day in July 2009, I was on my way from Gurgaon to Dwarka with some official work. It was monsoon and Delhi/Gurgaon was hit by some moderate to heavy monsoon showers.

After the toll, I (and my colleague) took Shivmurti link road. We saw that at kapashera crossing, police had blocked the road leading to the Dwarka underpass. On enquiring, they informed that the underpass was submerged and temporarily closed. Some bypasser informed that a metro bus was submerged in the underpass. They were not allowing anyone to pass through.

We were excited at the thought of watching a submerged underpass. I took a chance and asked the police man that we had to go to one of the farmhouses on this road. My distant relative has a farm house here which Ive visited once - pushpanjli something. He enquired the address and let us go.

On reaching the underpass this is what we saw:.

P.S. I am posting it here as the dwarka expressway will join this road just after this underpass. Hopefully we wont see these scenes then.
                What the Hell !!
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                  What the Hell !!
                  Hi
                  Greetings

Cookie ji crumble ho jaoge itne paani main to aap!!

Baki dont go past hero honda chowk or kapshehra crossing(towards dwarka) or Phatak towards Palam vihar in rainy season at night, in a low ground clearance vehicle. If doing so keep a crane providers no handy.

I had a bad experience with sewerage being dug past kapashera crossing towards Dwarka and getting stuck there. Fortunately, a few mini JCBs were parked nearby who asked for Rs 600 to dig out one wheel of the car from a cave.

Solution:
                  "Ae bhaiya ram khilawan,, kaise ho!! kaun zila baa!! aiye tanik madad kijiye na.. jai siya ram.." teen bihari bulae and out in 5 minutes instead. Saved 600 but brand new jeans and sneakers were however drenched

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                    Hi
                    Greetings

Cookie ji crumble ho jaoge itne paani main to aap!!

Baki dont go past hero honda chowk or kapshehra crossing(towards dwarka) or Phatak towards Palam vihar in rainy season at night, in a low ground clearance vehicle. If doing so keep a crane providers no handy.

I had a bad experience with sewerage being dug past kapashera crossing towards Dwarka and getting stuck there. Fortunately, a few mini JCBs were parked nearby who asked for Rs 600 to dig out one wheel of the car from a cave.

Solution:
                    "Ae bhaiya ram khilawan,, kaise ho!! kaun zila baa!! aiye tanik madad kijiye na.. jai siya ram.." teen bihari bulae and out in 5 minutes instead. Saved 600 but brand new jeans and sneakers were however drenched

Cheers
                    Thank God somebody knows my Worriment and Plight. At least You should bless me Bless U.
                    But Bless U ji I am more worried............Itne paani main to CRUMBLE kya... Main tu DISSOLVE ho kar DISAPPEAR ho jaaunga.
                    Thanks

Comment

Cookie Bahi,

Remember these things do not have any expiry date....unlike cookies _

Even earlier this year the situation is same at almost all the underpasses....Delhi included. I am not sure these things will ever be sorted out.
                      RS
                      Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 05:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.
                      "Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X