A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19762 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Again the same set of people and same ghise-pitey arguments for the sake of it... Really kiddish

    Stop it guys before IGRM suspends the IDs...
    CommentQuote
  • Rehne do Magadh Bhai....office me kaam karte karte thak jata hu to 10-15 min ke liye ye thread padh leta hu...gr8 Rakhi Sawant style entertainment hota hain wo bhi muft me....:bab (61)::bab (20)::bab (24):


    Originally Posted by Magadh_Pride
    Again the same set of people and same ghise-pitey arguments for the sake of it... Really kiddish

    Stop it guys before IGRM suspends the IDs...
    CommentQuote
  • What do u mean, did not get it/ understand . Please clarify .

    ...........also, did u get an reply ????

    Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    Sambher bhai,

    Where RTM property are distributing, can you please clarify??

    Is it in your backyard?? LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Moderators were kept busy throughout the weekend with too many "Reported Posts" from this thread. So far, we’ve avoided handing out suspensions. However, this needs to stop and so mods have been instructed to immediately suspend accounts that go on with personal feuds and off topic discussions.

    GENERAL FORUM ETIQUETTE
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/important-threads/iref%C2%AE-rules/5499-iref-rules--please-read?t=6437
    Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    Thanks a lot Rudder ji for taking the pain of site visit and posting latest pics.
    Construction has moved quite fast in last few months. I hope they will continue with same zeal.

    Everyone invested here is betting on developments that will come in next 3-5yrs time frame. That is when most of the recent launched projects will start giving possession. I strongly feel that by that time, all main issues will be resolved. ROB construction will definitely be in progress, if not complete, and decent connectivity will be there to NH8 and dwarka.

    Prices are here to say and I see a gradual increase with every step of progress. PanIndia builders like Godrej,Tata,Emmar are betting big time and planning to launch projects in next 6-12 mnths and we all know their launch price will definitely be more than existing prices.


    Rudder dost, i fully endorse Vinay views...

    You are great.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu813
    Very soon, you will be able to tee off in a golf course of international standards in Delhi, and that too by paying a very nominal fee. The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is coming up with a ‘state-of-the-art’ 18-hole golf course spread over an area of 173 acres in Dwarka — the biggest ever by the agency. It will be bigger than DDA’s existing golf courses at Lado Sarai (110 acre) and Bhalswa (100 acre) but smaller than Delhi Golf Club (220 acres).
    “DDA is the first to bring this elite sport to the doorstep of the common man,” said Neemo Dhar, DDA spokesperson. “Our golf courses allow ‘pay and play’, which brings the sport to the common man. The pattern is being replicated in our upcoming golf courses,” she said.
    DDA had hired a consultant for the project — New Millenium Ltd. —and tenders will soon be floated. The design and plans for the golf course are in the final stages. Apart from the gold driving range, the complex will house a training centre, club house, swimming pool and gymnasiums of international standards.
    The golf course will come up at Dwarka Sector 24, next to the proposed diplomatic enclave and international convention centre planned by the DDA.
    The golf course will also be very close to the Indira Gandhi International Airport.

    The site, though big enough, is linear in shape and a storm-water drain passes through it. The DDA plans to include the drain in the layout of the golf course, so that it serves as a water body.
    A small water treatment plant is also being planned to make the drain water odour-free. The water will be sourced from the nearby Najafgarh drain, which will be treated.


    wow manu bhai A golf club at 5 to 10 min. drive will be a great boost and fun..:D
    CommentQuote
  • Metro link to Old Gurgaon: Huda chief to conduct aerial survey soon

    The administrator of Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda), Praveen Kumar, is likely conduct an aerial survey of Old Gurgaon areas to assess the possibilities of extending a Metro route to the thickly-populated part of the city. Having Metro connectivity in the area is a long-time

    concern of the people living in west Gurgaon.
    The issue was discussed in a meeting of the officials of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) and Huda last month.

    “I have been telling DMRC officials to think of extending the proposed Metro route in the interiors of Old Gurgaon so that people living in this part of the city can also get better transport facility,” said the administrator.

    The Huda administrator said that he has already suggested the state government to work out a Metro route for the area.

    “I will do my best to convince the government,” he added.

    The DMRC has already submitted its detailed project report (DPR) to the Haryana government of a proposed high-speed Metro link between Sector 21 Dwarka and Iffco Chowk.

    “The DMRC has submitted the DPR. The terms and condition of the new route was decided by the state government only. If the government wants a change, it is their prerogative and it can decide on the extension of the Metro line up to Old Gurgaon,” said SD Sharma, a senior DMRC official.

    Meanwhile, residents of Old Gurgaon have met chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, seeking some change in the proposed metro route or provide a new Metro link for them.

    “The government is aware of the issue and it will be taken up in the forthcoming assembly session commencing from February 23,” said a media adviser to chief minister
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    The administrator of Haryana Urban Development Authority (Huda), Praveen Kumar, is likely conduct an aerial survey of Old Gurgaon areas to assess the possibilities of extending a Metro route to the thickly-populated part of the city. Having Metro connectivity in the area is a long-time

    concern of the people living in west Gurgaon.
    The issue was discussed in a meeting of the officials of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) and Huda last month.

    “I have been telling DMRC officials to think of extending the proposed Metro route in the interiors of Old Gurgaon so that people living in this part of the city can also get better transport facility,” said the administrator.

    The Huda administrator said that he has already suggested the state government to work out a Metro route for the area.

    “I will do my best to convince the government,” he added.

    The DMRC has already submitted its detailed project report (DPR) to the Haryana government of a proposed high-speed Metro link between Sector 21 Dwarka and Iffco Chowk.

    “The DMRC has submitted the DPR. The terms and condition of the new route was decided by the state government only. If the government wants a change, it is their prerogative and it can decide on the extension of the Metro line up to Old Gurgaon,” said SD Sharma, a senior DMRC official.

    Meanwhile, residents of Old Gurgaon have met chief minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda, seeking some change in the proposed metro route or provide a new Metro link for them.

    “The government is aware of the issue and it will be taken up in the forthcoming assembly session commencing from February 23,” said a media adviser to chief minister


    From park residency (palam vihar) onwards to atul katariya chowk this area is highly dense and also road is not so wide to bear the trafic volume after space occupied by metro pillar. Both side of road, there are huge construction and highly crowded. Underground tunnel may be an option, since this is Airport link metro line with high cost fare and only with few stations. It would be better to provide normal metro service which prove more beneficial to local residents.
    CommentQuote
  • I wonder why?

    I wonder why ?

    If Dwarka Expeess Way is such a bad investment and worthless end user destination then I wonder why :

    1. Why is a group like SHOBHA invested here?
    2. Why is a group like RAHEJA invested here ?
    3. Why is a group like ATS invested here in ?
    4. Why is a group like EMMAR invested here?
    5. Why is a group like INDIABULLS invested here?
    6. Why is a group like GODREJ invested here?
    7. Why is a group like TATA investing here?
    8. Why a group like ARABTECH is joining hands with RAHEJA for a project in 109?

    I wonder why?
    Oh....did they not read 24x7 non stop .... !

    The fact is that all issues of DE are well noted , that is why it is a great place with POTENTIAL TO GIVE GREAT RETURNS. The day all so called issues are solved the rates will be 12000 to 15000 and then will be out of budget of many as well as returns margin will be low from an investment point of view.

    A good investment is about a the location with growth potential, NOT at a location that has reached its prime potential.

    VB
    CommentQuote
  • npr : हाई स्पीड के लिए बदलना होगा गियर

    दिल्ली के द्वारका से एनएच-8 को खेड़कीदौला तक जोड़ने वाले नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) का निर्माण कार्य बेहद धीमी गति से चल रहा है। हूडा और इसका निर्माण करने वाली कंपनी के बीच हुए एग्रीमेंट के अनुसार, 31 मार्च 2012 तक काम पूरी हो जाना चाहिए था। लेकिन फिलहाल सिर्फ 8 से 10 पर्सेंट काम ही पूरा हो पाया है। इसकी बदली डेडलाइन अभी फाइनल नहीं हो पाई है लेकिन सूत्रों के मुताबिक काम इसी रफ्तार से चला तो का मार्च, 2013 तक पूरा हो पाएगा। इसके बारे में और जानकारी दे रहे हैं दीपक आहूजा

    कब किया गया था टेंडर अलॉट

    एनपीआर के निर्माण के लिए मार्च, 2011 में टेंडर आमंत्रित किए गए थे। इंडिया बुल और डीएसआर कन्स्ट्रक्शन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने संयुक्त रूप से टेंडर के लिए आवेदन किया था। 15 अप्रैल, 2011 को इन दोनों कंपनियों को 44 करोड़ रुपये में निर्माण का टेंडर अलॉट कर दिया गया। इस कंपनी को 14 किमी रोड का निर्माण करना था। 150 मीटर चौड़ी इस रोड पर मौजूदा समय में 25 मीटर चौड़ी सड़क का निर्माण होना है। शुरू से ही निर्माण की गति धीमी चल रही है।

    4.5 किमी का मामला हाई कोर्ट में

    एनपीआर का 4.5 किलोमीटर का हिस्सा पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। न्यू पालम विहार की रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर असोसिएशन की याचिका पर हाई कोर्ट ने स्टे दिया हुआ है। इस रोड पर न्यू पालम विहार के करीब 200 मकान आ रहे हैं। इसके विरोध में असोसिएशन ने हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर की हुई है। इससे यह मामला अटका हुआ है। इस मामले को लेकर हूडा और असोसिएशन के बीच आपसी सहमति नहीं बन रही है।

    मानेसर और जयपुर जाने वालों को शहर में नहीं आना पड़ेगा

    इस रोड के बनने के बाद शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिलेगी। मौजूदा वक्त में अगर द्वारका से मानेसर या जयपुर की तरफ जाना है तो ट्रैफिक को न्यू पालम विहार, अतुल कटारिया चौक से होते हुए नैशनल हाइवे-8 पर चढ़ना पड़ता है। इसी तरह मानेसर या जयपुर से द्वारका जाने के लिए यही रूट है। ट्रैफिक की वजह से शहर में जाम लगता है। एनपीआर के निर्माण के बाद ट्रैफिक जाम से शहरवासियों को काफी राहत मिलेगी। साथ ही साथ वाहन चालक करीब 35 किमी का सफर करने की बजाय 18.5 किमी में मंजिल तक पहुंच जाएंगे।


    क्या है प्लानिंग

    इस रोड को विदेशी सड़कों की तर्ज पर तैयार किया जाएगा। इस रोड का डिजाइन मेसर्स दिल्ली इंटिग्रेटिड मल्टी मॉडल ट्रांजिट सिस्टम लिमिटेड की ओर से तैयार करवाया जा रहा है। इस रोड की तरफ बीआरटी कॉरिडोर बनाया जाएगा , जबकि दूसरी तरफ मेट्रो के लिए जगह छोड़ी जाएगी। इसके अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ नॉन मोटर वीइकल ( एमएनवी ) ट्रैक बनाए जाएंगे। जानकारी के अनुसार , इस रोड के बायीं तरफ 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 3.5 मीटर का एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर की सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवेज लाइन 10 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , बीआरटी कॉरिडोर ( बस सर्विस ) 15 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगा। दाईं तरफ से 5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 5 मीटर एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवर 13 मीटर , अन्य सर्विसेज ( बिजली आदि ) 7 मीटर , मेट्रो 8 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगी। दोनों साइड के बीच में 10 मीटर की सेंट्रल वर्ज होगी। डिजाइन के अनुसार 150 मीटर चौड़े इस रोड के अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ 30-30 मीटर की ग्रीन बेल्ट भी होगी।


    लोकल विजिलेंस ने मांगा जवाब

    पिछले सप्ताह लोकल विजिलेंस ने एनपीआर का दौरा किया था। इस दौरान ही खुलासा हुआ था कि इसका निर्माण मौजूदा समय तक 8 से 10 फीसदी ही हो सका है। विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने इस मामले को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियों से जवाब तलब किया है। उनसे पूछा गया है कि उनकी तरफ से क्या कार्रवाई की जा रही है।


    एनपीआर का निर्माण काम धीमी गति से चल रहा है। निर्माण कर रही कंपनी को निर्माण काम में तेजी लाने का नोटिस जारी किया गया है।

    - बी . डी . यादव , सब डिविजनल इंजीनि यर

    -nbt
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the share & showing the face of realism to the People who r creating an hype here .


    Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    npr : हाई स्पीड के लिए बदलना होगा गियर

    दिल्ली के द्वारका से एनएच-8 को खेड़कीदौला तक जोड़ने वाले नॉर्दर्न पेरिफेरल रोड (एनपीआर) का निर्माण कार्य बेहद धीमी गति से चल रहा है। हूडा और इसका निर्माण करने वाली कंपनी के बीच हुए एग्रीमेंट के अनुसार, 31 मार्च 2012 तक काम पूरी हो जाना चाहिए था। लेकिन फिलहाल सिर्फ 8 से 10 पर्सेंट काम ही पूरा हो पाया है। इसकी बदली डेडलाइन अभी फाइनल नहीं हो पाई है लेकिन सूत्रों के मुताबिक काम इसी रफ्तार से चला तो का मार्च, 2013 तक पूरा हो पाएगा। इसके बारे में और जानकारी दे रहे हैं दीपक आहूजा

    कब किया गया था टेंडर अलॉट

    एनपीआर के निर्माण के लिए मार्च, 2011 में टेंडर आमंत्रित किए गए थे। इंडिया बुल और डीएसआर कन्स्ट्रक्शन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने संयुक्त रूप से टेंडर के लिए आवेदन किया था। 15 अप्रैल, 2011 को इन दोनों कंपनियों को 44 करोड़ रुपये में निर्माण का टेंडर अलॉट कर दिया गया। इस कंपनी को 14 किमी रोड का निर्माण करना था। 150 मीटर चौड़ी इस रोड पर मौजूदा समय में 25 मीटर चौड़ी सड़क का निर्माण होना है। शुरू से ही निर्माण की गति धीमी चल रही है।

    4.5 किमी का मामला हाई कोर्ट में

    एनपीआर का 4.5 किलोमीटर का हिस्सा पंजाब एवं हरियाणा हाई कोर्ट में विचाराधीन है। न्यू पालम विहार की रेजिडेंट वेलफेयर असोसिएशन की याचिका पर हाई कोर्ट ने स्टे दिया हुआ है। इस रोड पर न्यू पालम विहार के करीब 200 मकान आ रहे हैं। इसके विरोध में असोसिएशन ने हाई कोर्ट में याचिका दायर की हुई है। इससे यह मामला अटका हुआ है। इस मामले को लेकर हूडा और असोसिएशन के बीच आपसी सहमति नहीं बन रही है।

    मानेसर और जयपुर जाने वालों को शहर में नहीं आना पड़ेगा

    इस रोड के बनने के बाद शहर को ट्रैफिक जाम से निजात मिलेगी। मौजूदा वक्त में अगर द्वारका से मानेसर या जयपुर की तरफ जाना है तो ट्रैफिक को न्यू पालम विहार, अतुल कटारिया चौक से होते हुए नैशनल हाइवे-8 पर चढ़ना पड़ता है। इसी तरह मानेसर या जयपुर से द्वारका जाने के लिए यही रूट है। ट्रैफिक की वजह से शहर में जाम लगता है। एनपीआर के निर्माण के बाद ट्रैफिक जाम से शहरवासियों को काफी राहत मिलेगी। साथ ही साथ वाहन चालक करीब 35 किमी का सफर करने की बजाय 18.5 किमी में मंजिल तक पहुंच जाएंगे।


    क्या है प्लानिंग

    इस रोड को विदेशी सड़कों की तर्ज पर तैयार किया जाएगा। इस रोड का डिजाइन मेसर्स दिल्ली इंटिग्रेटिड मल्टी मॉडल ट्रांजिट सिस्टम लिमिटेड की ओर से तैयार करवाया जा रहा है। इस रोड की तरफ बीआरटी कॉरिडोर बनाया जाएगा , जबकि दूसरी तरफ मेट्रो के लिए जगह छोड़ी जाएगी। इसके अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ नॉन मोटर वीइकल ( एमएनवी ) ट्रैक बनाए जाएंगे। जानकारी के अनुसार , इस रोड के बायीं तरफ 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 3.5 मीटर का एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर की सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवेज लाइन 10 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , बीआरटी कॉरिडोर ( बस सर्विस ) 15 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगा। दाईं तरफ से 5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 5 मीटर एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवर 13 मीटर , अन्य सर्विसेज ( बिजली आदि ) 7 मीटर , मेट्रो 8 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगी। दोनों साइड के बीच में 10 मीटर की सेंट्रल वर्ज होगी। डिजाइन के अनुसार 150 मीटर चौड़े इस रोड के अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ 30-30 मीटर की ग्रीन बेल्ट भी होगी।


    लोकल विजिलेंस ने मांगा जवाब

    पिछले सप्ताह लोकल विजिलेंस ने एनपीआर का दौरा किया था। इस दौरान ही खुलासा हुआ था कि इसका निर्माण मौजूदा समय तक 8 से 10 फीसदी ही हो सका है। विजिलेंस के इग्जेक्युटिव इंजीनियर एस . के . गुप्ता ने इस मामले को लेकर संबंधित अधिकारियों से जवाब तलब किया है। उनसे पूछा गया है कि उनकी तरफ से क्या कार्रवाई की जा रही है।


    एनपीआर का निर्माण काम धीमी गति से चल रहा है। निर्माण कर रही कंपनी को निर्माण काम में तेजी लाने का नोटिस जारी किया गया है।

    - बी . डी . यादव , सब डिविजनल इंजीनि यर

    -nbt
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I wonder why ?

    If Dwarka Expeess Way is such a bad investment and worthless end user destination then I wonder why :

    1. Why is a group like SHOBHA invested here?
    2. Why is a group like RAHEJA invested here ?
    3. Why is a group like ATS invested here in ?
    4. Why is a group like EMMAR invested here?
    5. Why is a group like INDIABULLS invested here?
    6. Why is a group like GODREJ invested here?
    7. Why is a group like TATA investing here?
    8. Why a group like ARABTECH is joining hands with RAHEJA for a project in 109?

    I wonder why?
    Oh....did they not read 24x7 comments!

    VB


    I think i know the reason:

    They dont read IREF and do not do their due diligence. They dont have knowledgeable people in their work force who know market and can read future better than some people (like me and others) on IREF can do.
    Since these builders are in a trap (now they realized) called D eway, they have hired some brokers and asked them to post as much as good news about D eway on IREF so people read them and go and buy property on e way without doing any market survey.

    But some people like me and others are here which will try our best to fail these brokers builder nexus and keep posting facts about D eway as much as we can. But inspite of all our effort people are investing their at crazy prices.
    CommentQuote
  • Good reasoning ( though, the original intent was something different :D).

    Originally Posted by propsearch
    I think i know the reason:

    They dont read IREF and do not do their due diligence. They dont have knowledgeable people in their work force who know market and can read future better than some people (like me and others) on IREF can do.
    Since these builders are in a trap (now they realized) called D eway, they have hired some brokers and asked them to post as much as good news about D eway on IREF so people read them and go and buy property on e way without doing any market survey.

    But some people like me and others are here which will try our best to fail these brokers builder nexus and keep posting facts about D eway as much as we can. But inspite of all our effort people are investing their at crazy prices.
    CommentQuote
  • FYI pls

    Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    npr : हाई स्पीड के लिए बदलना होगा गियर


    ...............कब किया गया था टेंडर अलॉट

    एनपीआर के निर्माण के लिए मार्च, 2011 में टेंडर आमंत्रित किए गए थे। इंडिया बुल और डीएसआर कन्स्ट्रक्शन प्राइवेट लिमिटेड ने संयुक्त रूप से टेंडर के लिए आवेदन किया था। 15 अप्रैल, 2011 को इन दोनों कंपनियों को 44 करोड़ रुपये में निर्माण का टेंडर अलॉट कर दिया गया। इस कंपनी को 14 किमी रोड का निर्माण करना था। 150 मीटर चौड़ी इस रोड पर मौजूदा समय में 25 मीटर चौड़ी सड़क का निर्माण होना है। शुरू से ही निर्माण की गति धीमी चल रही है।

    .............. ट्रैफिक की वजह से शहर में जाम लगता है। एनपीआर के निर्माण के बाद ट्रैफिक जाम से शहरवासियों को काफी राहत मिलेगी। साथ ही साथ वाहन चालक करीब 35 किमी का सफर करने की बजाय 18.5 किमी में मंजिल तक पहुंच जाएंगे।


    क्या है प्लानिंग

    इस रोड को विदेशी सड़कों की तर्ज पर तैयार किया जाएगा। इस रोड का डिजाइन मेसर्स दिल्ली इंटिग्रेटिड मल्टी मॉडल ट्रांजिट सिस्टम लिमिटेड की ओर से तैयार करवाया जा रहा है। इस रोड की तरफ बीआरटी कॉरिडोर बनाया जाएगा , जबकि दूसरी तरफ मेट्रो के लिए जगह छोड़ी जाएगी। इसके अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ नॉन मोटर वीइकल ( एमएनवी ) ट्रैक बनाए जाएंगे। जानकारी के अनुसार , इस रोड के बायीं तरफ 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 3.5 मीटर का एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर का फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर की सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवेज लाइन 10 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , बीआरटी कॉरिडोर ( बस सर्विस ) 15 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगा। दाईं तरफ से 5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 5 मीटर एनएमवी ट्रैक , 2.5 मीटर फुटपाथ , 10 मीटर सर्विस रोड , ट्रंक सीवर 13 मीटर , अन्य सर्विसेज ( बिजली आदि ) 7 मीटर , मेट्रो 8 मीटर , फुटपाथ 7 मीटर , रोड 12.5 मीटर होगी। दोनों साइड के बीच में 10 मीटर की सेंट्रल वर्ज होगी। डिजाइन के अनुसार 150 मीटर चौड़े इस रोड के अलावा सड़क के दोनों तरफ 30-30 मीटर की ग्रीन बेल्ट भी होगी।


    लोकल विजिलेंस ने मांगा जवाब ................

    एनपीआर का निर्माण काम धीमी गति से चल रहा है। निर्माण कर रही कंपनी को निर्माण काम में तेजी लाने का नोटिस जारी किया गया है।

    - बी . डी . यादव , सब डिविजनल इंजीनि यर

    -nbt


    Nice details, no doubt they have planned an excellant cross-section, let us hope connectivities with Nh-8 and ROB are also of same configuration....

    :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by propsearch
    I think i know the reason:

    They dont read IREF and do not do their due diligence. They dont have knowledgeable people in their work force who know market and can read future better than some people (like me and others) on IREF can do.
    Since these builders are in a trap (now they realized) called D eway, they have hired some brokers and asked them to post as much as good news about D eway on IREF so people read them and go and buy property on e way without doing any market survey.

    But some people like me and others are here which will try our best to fail these brokers builder nexus and keep posting facts about D eway as much as we can. But inspite of all our effort people are investing their at crazy prices.

    excellent...gosh all these big builder missed it and fell in a trap. I also recall someone on the thread earlier claimed that a local broker had installed NPR road banners along the patches and manged to disguise all these big builder and manged to sell them land. This was indeed very laughable consiperancy theory. and now with tata joining in...do we still say the after effect of the banners are still working?
    CommentQuote