Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

dexbuyer; or Khalsa; I sent a test message via PM. Please confirm if you have received it and then I will share my details
    Last edited by Malvish; November 30 2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Self is surprised to see how the road with no lighting (slightly narrow road connecting 75 mtr road parallel to dew intersecting brijwasan-najafgarh road) to be so busy even at 2100 - 2200 hrs at night EVERYDAY, since self have been traveling regularly since a week now to that road at that hour.

I wonder if those huge number of people are living in new gurgaon sectors or just smart commuters traveling to avoid nh8 jam.

In either case it is indeed good to see such development, govt is bound to take some action.

Comment

That seems to be good news..

Comment

Originally posted by SUNNYDUTTA View Post
          Self is surprised to see how the road with no lighting (slightly narrow road connecting 75 mtr road parallel to dew intersecting brijwasan-najafgarh road) to be so busy even at 2100 - 2200 hrs at night EVERYDAY, since self have been traveling regularly since a week now to that road at that hour.

I wonder if those huge number of people are living in new gurgaon sectors or just smart commuters traveling to avoid nh8 jam.

In either case it is indeed good to see such development, govt is bound to take some action.
          The other day i saw the google navigation team in 110 .. may b ppl r being guided frm there as the shortest route.[emoji14]

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
            The other day i saw the google navigation team in 110 .. may b ppl r being guided frm there as the shortest route.[emoji14]
            Exactly as i mentioned in my earlier post (https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...p-1398019.html) that we have smart commuters already on DEW!

Comment

How many of these smart commuters will be accommodated by narrow roads connecting Sector 109 75 mtr road? It's a good placeholder for a short span.. Also it's a nightmare if you are moving against the flow.. Morning time drive from Sec 109 GGN to Sec 23 Dwarka..

Comment

Originally posted by dexbuyer View Post
                How many of these smart commuters will be accommodated by narrow roads connecting Sector 109 75 mtr road? It's a good placeholder for a short span.. Also it's a nightmare if you are moving against the flow.. Morning time drive from Sec 109 GGN to Sec 23 Dwarka..

you wld be amazed to see the traffic on the road, its like heaven for some1 traveling from west/north delhi to IFFCO / Manesar, they dont have to face Dwarka underpass jam or Dhaula Kuan or ring road jam or NH8 one..
                I drive everyday in morning from sec108 to Dwarka sec21, it isnt much of problem till now, not sure of distant future tho

Comment

dexbuyer; can u pls add me I have sent u my details
                  Last edited by classic2404; December 2 2015, 06:04 PM. Reason: Text formatting, Mentioned user

Comment

Rajan Arora; .. we already reached to 100 members.. by end of this week, we will switch to Google groups.. will share the details soon..
                    Last edited by classic2404; December 2 2015, 06:05 PM. Reason: Mentioned user

Comment

Huda administrator Anshaj Singh on Wednesday inspected ongoing work from Chouma Village to Kherki Daula and said the urban development agency would speed up the process of allotment of alternative plots to the families affected by the project

Read more at:

HUDA to speed up Dwarka expressway work | ET RealEstate
                      Last edited by Malvish; December 3 2015, 01:35 AM. Reason: Article intro

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X