Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21871 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Seen today, work started for Dway NH8 connectivity. Right before KD toll. Ground leveling started. However few Houses on the way ( just 100 MTR from NH8 are not demolished yet. I m not sure, whether these are already abandoned/ handed over to authority.
    It can be seen easily from NH8 to Service lane junction, 100 mtr before the toll plaza (Khandsa side)
    Last edited by sayan; December 7 2015, 06:31 PM.
    Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Update

Originally posted by sayan View Post
      Seen today, work started for Dway NH8 connectivity. Right before KD toll. Ground leveling started. However few Houses on the way ( just 100 MTR from NH8 are not demolished yet. I m not sure, whether these are already abandoned/ handed over to authority.
      It can be seen easily from NH8 to Service lane junction, 100 mtr before the toll plaza (Khandsa side)
      I spoke to my friend (broker) who is local lives in KD and told that the this for the connectivity for NH 8 only.

This is really good news and good miles stone for DEW history.

Let's see the progress in couple of days...
      Last edited by Malvish; December 7 2015, 08:18 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

What a lovely News....

Comment

Now things will possibly move!

Caught In 2-Hour Jam Near Delhi, Nitin Gadkari Orders 'Solution In 24 Hours'

NEW DELHI: A road near Delhi notorious for hours' long traffic jams has finally found the right victim. After stewing in a two-hour jam last night, Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari has ordered a solution within 24 hours.

"We are studying the traffic of Delhi and the report will come to me in 15 days. We will identify the black spots of Delhi and also inform the Delhi government. We will jointly solve this traffic jam problem," Mr Gadkari told reporters today.
          Read More..
          Last edited by classic2404; December 8 2015, 05:49 PM. Reason: Article content added

Comment

Originally posted by Harmits View Post
            Now things will possibly move!

Caught In 2-Hour Jam Near Delhi, Nitin Gadkari Orders 'Solution In 24 Hours'

NEW DELHI: A road near Delhi notorious for hours' long traffic jams has finally found the right victim. After stewing in a two-hour jam last night, Road Transport Minister Nitin Gadkari has ordered a solution within 24 hours.

"We are studying the traffic of Delhi and the report will come to me in 15 days. We will identify the black spots of Delhi and also inform the Delhi government. We will jointly solve this traffic jam problem," Mr Gadkari told reporters today.
            Read More..
            I still remember in 1995 when he was PWD minister in Maharashtra and he was caught in 5 hour long jam on Pune Mumbai Highway, he took fast decision and constructed first expressway of India Pune - Mumbai. Now same things have happened lets hope for best.
            Last edited by Malvish; December 9 2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

My recent tweets to Mr. Nitin Gadkari.. abhi loha garam hai to shayad kuch fayda ho!

Comment

My recent tweets to Mr. Nitin Gadkari.. abhi loha garam hai to shayad kuch fayda ho!
                [ATTACH]70929[/ATTACH]
                Link not established.
                Last edited by illusionist13; December 9 2015, 12:05 PM. Reason: text formatting

Comment

[ATTACH]70929[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
                    Hello Sayan,

If i see in google maps, it shows that Dway should meet NH8 about 100m before toll on gurgaon side. I have attached the image as well. but as per you post, it is after the toll so people travelling using Dway to gurgaon would need to cross the toll... is that correct?
                    Attached Files

Comment

I think good time has come for Dwarka Expressway....... cheers ☺☺

Now it seems new year will bring good fortune for end users & investors too.
                      Last edited by Malvish; December 10 2015, 01:18 AM. Reason: Clubbed another post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X