Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Height of opportunism and greed shown by New Palam Vihar litigants under the political influence of that corporator Rana.

    Whoever this litigant Kiran Kandpal is, she must understand that this greed will not take her anywhere but just delay the settlement proceedings. They were illegal squatters in the first place. State showed mercy by offering land in sector 37C. Yet they are not accepting. Shame on them.

    Now is the time for the Ministry of Roads and Transport/ Gadkari to step in and provide them final opportunity. If they don't agree, Ministry should join court proceedings and ask court to take a tough stance.

    I won't be surprised if the case goes to Supreme Court, these litigants will loose whatever they have been given.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      As per coury proceeding its seems that sector 110a land would ultimately skipped from HUDA 's hand.

      Further, HUDA has given undertaking in HC that they own sufficient land in sector 110a which proves later on false. As per information even they are not in posession to allot single plot in that sector. Its again a civil suit matter.

      Now in present scenario there are following possiblties:

      1. Whenever, HUDA arranged land in sector 110a allot to outsees , though it may took quite long time.

      2. Find alternative alignment.

      3. Scrap the connectivity with Delhi through DEW, since as per my information its not possible through present alignment.

      Even i am getting information that KD are also on way to reopen this case.

      Hence things are again turning to worst.
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Court can also tell outsees to accept Huda offer in sec 37,if they go to court to reopen. Now few people can't stop this big infra.
        Last edited by Khalsa; December 11 2015, 07:38 AM.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Surprisingly, HUDA is silent on its website regarding having sent letters/ notices on 4th Dec. to the NPV affectees offering alternate plots in Sector 37C.

          It is not clear, whether the compromise of NPV oustees with HUDA in the Court was conditional to offering alternate plots in sector 110A. If not, then there is no merit in their objection. If yes, then oustees are legally right in rejecting HUDA's offer.

          Further, it is surprising that HUDA did not wait for Dec. 17 hearing on sector 110A land.

          NPR looks like a masala hindi movie, with so many twists and turns.

          Members are welcome to share their insight on this matter.
          Last edited by kamkish; December 11 2015, 08:28 AM.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
            Height of opportunism and greed shown by New Palam Vihar litigants under the political influence of that corporator Rana.

            Whoever this litigant Kiran Kandpal is, she must understand that this greed will not take her anywhere but just delay the settlement proceedings. They were illegal squatters in the first place. State showed mercy by offering land in sector 37C. Yet they are not accepting. Shame on them.

            Now is the time for the Ministry of Roads and Transport/ Gadkari to step in and provide them final opportunity. If they don't agree, Ministry should join court proceedings and ask court to take a tough stance.

            I won't be surprised if the case goes to Supreme Court, these litigants will loose whatever they have been given.
            This is like few hundred illegal squatters and some incompetent govt and authority officials taking the 40000 families to ransom. Not just that when they don't let you build roads, they take the entire city to ransom by causing traffic jams and air pollution. And instead of solving the real problems, the political masters respond by giving stupid odd even car day schemes citing emergency.

            dexbuyer;: please make sure this is clearly brought out in our campaign. The whole city of Delhi is suffering for the greed and incompetence of few people.
            Last edited by Malvish; December 11 2015, 06:12 PM. Reason: quote formatting

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
              Court can also tell outsees to accept Huda offer in sec 37,if they go to court to reopen. Now few people can't stop this big infra.
              As per settlement terms HUDA have to allot the plots in sector 110a only and which clearly recorded in court verdict via undertaking given by HUDA.

              Even as per my information in 2010 HUDA offered plots in another sectors too but that was refused by outsees. Hence, I don't felt there is any scope for allotment in another sectors.

              As far as sector 37c is concern than the major portion of this land is also stuck in litigation and stay order for that also may serve by next couple of hearing.

              That means entire rehabilitation project is stuck in litigation and according to LARR bill there is no scope to acquire the land without consent of landowners.

              And bad news are not ending here, even SPR outsees are also in process to file writ petition against recent move of HUDA for not allotting the plots against build-up houses.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                As per settlement terms HUDA have to allot the plots in sector 110a only and which clearly recorded in court verdict via undertaking given by HUDA.

                Even as per my information in 2010 HUDA offered plots in another sectors too but that was refused by outsees. Hence, I don't felt there is any scope for allotment in another sectors.

                As far as sector 37c is concern than the major portion of this land is also stuck in litigation and stay order for that also may serve by next couple of hearing.

                That means entire rehabilitation project is stuck in litigation and according to LARR bill there is no scope to acquire the land without consent of landowners.

                And bad news are not ending here, even SPR outsees are also in process to file writ petition against recent move of HUDA for not allotting the plots against build-up houses.

                God bless Gurgaon.
                Last edited by Malvish; December 11 2015, 06:13 PM. Reason: quote formatting

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  NPR: New Palam Vihar residents oppose Huda’s move to allot alternate plots in sector 37 C


                  GURGAON: There seems to have no end of problem for Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) or commonly known as Dwarka Expressway, now residents of New Palam Vihar are opposing the Huda's move to allot alternate plots to project affected families in sector 37C instead of sector 110 A.

                  On the petitions filed by 380 project affected families of New Palam Vihar High Court had directed to allot land to petitioners in sector 110A. But in the absence of adequate number of plots in sector 110 A, Huda in a bid to expedite the completion of NPR, proposed to allot plots to petitioners in sector 37 C. Residents opposed this move and want plots in sector 110 A only.

                  More than 200 residents of New Palam Vihar on Thursday protested at Huda office and demanded for allotment of plots in sector 110 A. After listening to the residents, Huda administrator Anshaj Singh sought one week time to resolve the issue.

                  On December 4 estate office-I of Huda issued notices to 380 petitioners, all residents of New Palam Vihar, for allotting alternate plots in sector 37C. Notice mentioned that land of sector 110 A is under litigation so Huda want to provide them plots in sector 37 C.

                  Petitioner Kiran Kandpal said as per the HC order all the project affected families of New Palam Vihar was to be given plots in sector 110 A. "The order has also mentioned that residents will give possession of their land only when Huda will complete the development works in sector 110 A and residents will get six month time for construction of their new home in new area," said Kandpal.

                  She said notice served by Huda is contempt of court and alleged that urban development authority is trying to create pressure over petitioners to accept plots in sector 37 C by serving notices. "Residents are not ready to accept plots in place other than sector 110 A," said Kandpal adding that construction works should be stopped till the resolution of this issue.

                  Huda administrator Anshaj Singh said around 464 houses in New Palam Vihar, Tekchand Nagar, Kherki Daula and Mohamadpur are coming in the way of NPR. As per the HC order 380 petitioners of New Palam Vihar was to be given plots in sector 110 A. But there are only 282 plots available in sector 110 A that too is under litigation, so it is difficult to give plots to everyone. To resolve this issue we have prepare plan for giving plots in sector 37 C. He said they will resolve the issue in next one week.

                  The expressway was sanctioned in 2007, it was expected to be ready before the 2010 CWG games, but in 2008, a number of writ petitions were filed by New Palam Vihar residents challenging the acquisition of land for expressway. Consequently, a 1.3km stretch of the road could not be undertaken for construction. On the direction of High Court HUDA has agreed to allot alternate plots to people whose houses are coming in the way of proposed road.

                  The expressway was planned to decongest traffic in Gurgaon by allowing traffic from Jaipur side to skip the Gurgaon expressway and head straight towards Dwarka and IGI Airport. The NPR will be the third link road connecting Delhi and Gurgaon after NH8 and Mehrauli-Gurgaon Road.









                  NPR: New Palam Vihar residents oppose Huda’s move to allot alternate plots in sector 37 C - The Times of India
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    This is an extract of the settlement order : “For the Petitioners who belong to Village Chouma, Pwala Khusropur and Gurgaon, the alternative plots shall be allotted in Sector 110-A, Gurgaon, whereasfor the residents of Tek Chand Nagar, and the remaining Petitioners belonging to Village Choma, Pwala Khusropur and Gurgaon who cannot be adjusted in Sector 110-A, Gurgaon, the alternative allotment of plots shall be made in Sector 37-C, Gurgaon.The basis of allotment of plots shall be draw of lots.”

                    Clearly shows that the Court had given flexibility to the Govt. to allot either in 37c or in 110 A as per availability. These people are ILLEGAL SQUATTERS. They have no rights to choose their location ( even as per Court ). There are 40,000 of us and 400 of them. We bought under all applicable laws - they broke every law. This is a fight of RIGHT VS WRONG / GOOD VS EVIL - we all should know how that ends !!!!!

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by ALTAVISTA View Post
                      This is an extract of the settlement order : “For the Petitioners who belong to Village Chouma, Pwala Khusropur and Gurgaon, the alternative plots shall be allotted in Sector 110-A, Gurgaon, whereasfor the residents of Tek Chand Nagar, and the remaining Petitioners belonging to Village Choma, Pwala Khusropur and Gurgaon who cannot be adjusted in Sector 110-A, Gurgaon, the alternative allotment of plots shall be made in Sector 37-C, Gurgaon.The basis of allotment of plots shall be draw of lots.”

                      Clearly shows that the Court had given flexibility to the Govt. to allot either in 37c or in 110 A as per availability. These people are ILLEGAL SQUATTERS. They have no rights to choose their location ( even as per Court ). There are 40,000 of us and 400 of them. We bought under all applicable laws - they broke every law. This is a fight of RIGHT VS WRONG / GOOD VS EVIL - we all should know how that ends !!!!!
                      Why so hyper, lets cool down and do meditation....

                      I don't know that how much from 40k or whatsoever numbers are shall get ultimately flats or not, these all build on dust and highly doubtful about deliverable. Hence, remain focus on connectivity which is not going to solve, and as present circumstances if case not reopen than issue may lingered for forever.

                      Its better to have a reopen the case and let court to decide that what actually meant about the allotment in sector 110a or 37c. Your quote is not taken from final settlement taken place, hence, please don't misguide by any person who give such details to you.
                      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X