NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 10 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
    Why so hyper, lets cool down and do meditation....

I don't know that how much from 40k or whatsoever numbers are shall get ultimately flats or not, these all build on dust and highly doubtful about deliverable. Hence, remain focus on connectivity which is not going to solve, and as present circumstances if case not reopen than issue may lingered for forever.

Its better to have a reopen the case and let court to decide that what actually meant about the allotment in sector 110a or 37c. Your quote is not taken from final settlement taken place, hence, please don't misguide by any person who give such details to you.
    Correct...... All legitimate investors and end users who have put their hard earned money must stop getting misguided...

JUST REOPEN THE CASE...

Otherwise these honest, truthful, authentic, divine, trustworthy, responsible lawyers and their stooges will have to SHUT SHOPS.... who are THE REAL CULPRITS for this mess...

They would never allow things to get settled amicably... and will only MISGUIDE... And along with a few greedy politicians and local leaders, ABUSE the system, which is already running paralysed in the hands of pathetic authorities like HUDA...

People suffer, investment suffers, infrastructure suffers, development suffers, emotions suffer, ...the whole country suffers.... They don't care.....

All the legitimate end users who trust the big master plans of authorities and invest their hard earned money worth crores in search of their dream homes....

Don't get hyper... Cool down.... And just MEDITATE....

Shameful!

Comment

Originally posted by mkg007 View Post
      Correct...... All legitimate investors and end users who have put their hard earned money must stop getting misguided...

JUST REOPEN THE CASE...

Otherwise these honest, truthful, authentic, divine, trustworthy, responsible lawyers and their stooges will have to SHUT SHOPS.... who are THE REAL CULPRITS for this mess...

They would never allow things to get settled amicably... and will only MISGUIDE... And along with a few greedy politicians and local leaders, ABUSE the system, which is already running paralysed in the hands of pathetic authorities like HUDA...

People suffer, investment suffers, infrastructure suffers, development suffers, emotions suffer, ...the whole country suffers.... They don't care.....

All the legitimate end users who trust the big master plans of authorities and invest their hard earned money worth crores in search of their dream homes....

Don't get hyper... Cool down.... And just MEDITATE....

Shameful!

Who do call you to invest on disputed place deapite knowingly dispute in advance, from begining itself this whole project stuck in litigation and without understanding consequences you all blindly faith on slippery tongue of builders and now crying for foul play. Who was in fault? Now what to get blaming others for your own foolishness and that too after shifting all your locker fats to cheat builders. They are enjyoing and laughing on your money, as on date approx 80% of investors or end users those dont get posession are seeking for legal respite to get rid from builders jaw. This is the lawyer who help them to get justice, havent you filled the case in consumer court?

After doing mysterious crime ultimately Salman khan relieved from all charges...Unitech get approx 8 months of time to settle the issue and SC grant that..Why dont you smell foul play there.....on flip side a guy stolen mere 200 rs remained in jailed for 8 years. Is that crime was such serious than killing sleeping mans.

You are not getting flats doesnt means that others houses get to be demolished without addressing problem and accpmodating them. Law will take their own course, but, that doesnt mean that all doors are closed for amicably settle the matter. Efforts are going on and lets wait some more time to check how things can turned to positive again.

Lastly i am not shameful to anyone, since, atlast this is my country and I like it as it is.
      Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Why so hyper, lets cool down and do meditation....

I don't know that how much from 40k or whatsoever numbers are shall get ultimately flats or not, these all build on dust and highly doubtful about deliverable. Hence, remain focus on connectivity which is not going to solve, and as present circumstances if case not reopen than issue may lingered for forever.

Its better to have a reopen the case and let court to decide that what actually meant about the allotment in sector 110a or 37c. Your quote is not taken from final settlement taken place, hence, please don't misguide by any person who give such details to you.
        What member ALTAVISTA, posted is from final judgement, he is not misguiding.

Court might not even open the case and advise what Huda is offering to accept.

But as you say sec 37c is also in dispute the i agree Huda is complete Fu*k**d up and they are.

let's see hope both party can resolved issue amicably.
        Last edited by MANOJa; December 11 2015, 10:06 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Who do call you to invest on disputed place deapite knowingly dispute in advance, from begining itself this whole project stuck in litigation and without understanding consequences you all blindly faith on slippery tongue of builders and now crying for foul play. Who was in fault? Now what to get blaming others for your own foolishness and that too after shifting all your locker fats to cheat builders. They are enjyoing and laughing on your money, as on date approx 80% of investors or end users those dont get posession are seeking for legal respite to get rid from builders jaw. This is the lawyer who help them to get justice, havent you filled the case in consumer court?

After doing mysterious crime ultimately Salman khan relieved from all charges...Unitech get approx 8 months of time to settle the issue and SC grant that..Why dont you smell foul play there.....on flip side a guy stolen mere 200 rs remained in jailed for 8 years. Is that crime was such serious than killing sleeping mans.

You are not getting flats doesnt means that others houses get to be demolished without addressing problem and accpmodating them. Law will take their own course, but, that doesnt mean that all doors are closed for amicably settle the matter. Efforts are going on and lets wait some more time to check how things can turned to positive again.

Lastly i am not shameful to anyone, since, atlast this is my country and I like it as it is.
          It is indeed shameful that some lawyers and their stooges have managed to get a person acquitted from an open and shut case...

It is indeed shameful that lawyers do not help a guy who is caught for stealing Rs. 200/- and no lawyer rescues him since he can not pay his fees.

It is indeed shameful that despite intervention of CM of the state, some lawyers and their stooges manage to stall the process only to feed the greed of their masters.

It is indeed shameful that some people do mischief and yet cry loud.

Yes, we are foolish that we didn't foresee that such people will come in our path to stall the process of development every now and then due to their vested interests.

Some builders are definitely frauds but most of those do not belong to only this region. It is not the builders who are the culprits alone, but the authorities who release master plans without acquiring lands, are more responsible. However, the biggest culprits are those, who in their greed are exploiting the system and stalling the development.

Most builders would deliver, sooner or later, and the claim that 80% investors/end users seeking legal respite is frivoulous. By the way, my builder is ready to hand over possession of my well built legitimate house on time, but the road to my legitimate house is illegally encroached by illegitimate land grabbers supported by some shameless law abusers.

I am not shameful that I live in this country, but I am definitely shameful that we are surrounded by some shameless people who are responsible in stalling the infrastructural development of this country by abusing the law.

Let's stop this here. I won't respond further....
          Last edited by mkg007; December 12 2015, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Look at this person. A greedy clan/ class of litigants is holding the full public projects to ransom.....and see their akad. And now this akad has become ahankar...it is all because Huda never contested case on merits but wanted to settle the case.

If Huda suddenly makes an application to court withdrawing their settlement offer, the court is bound to declare NPV as illegal and all these greedy traitors will bite dust. They want to make merry on public tax money.

Bhool gaya kya- Supreme court already declared New Palam Vihar illegal.
            Even Allahabad High Court had taken tough stance on the Supertech illegal floors.

Ya ye bhool gaya- Supreme Court allowed demolition of Campa Cola compound even after about 15+ years of construction.

Comment

Guys, good morning. I want to ask for a suggestion. I have a flat in Indiabulls Centrum park for own use its been 5 years im paying EMI and hoping one day i will get flat to live in gurgaon. I seek your opinion to sell this off as 5 years emi and uncertain future is making me feel nervous as every emi is making my budget disturbed. I seek your opinion as i choose this project because of low costing 5 years back and seeking the connectivity of future. Thanks.

Comment

I know this is out of topic but seeing yours knowledge on the subject seems you are best people to ask for. Thanks

Comment

Few Misguided People are Projecting DWARKA EXPRESSWAY as Project that's planned by Builders and shall Benefit Only Builders.

nothing can be farther from the Truth.

DEW was and is being executed, by HUDA.

Every Road/ Flyover/ Airport shall benefit Builder. So What should we do? Let's Stop Building.

No need to move any house. No Land Acquisition. No Problems. No Litigation. Right?

DEW is a project of Importance for DELHI - GURGAON connectivity.

It provides an Alternative to already Choked M G ROAD and Delh- Gurgaon Expressway.

The fact that a Modern City is being Built Around Expressway is perfectly good example of Planning.

This is how MODERN CITIES are Built.

One Big Expressway, and a million People residing on either side.

That's DEVELOPMENT. That's FUTURE.

Everything else, is blocking development. Choking city. Forget Builders. They will make money any ways.

Think, About what it can do for the CITY.

Once its operational.

Government is serious and we should have a functional DEW in 12- 18 months.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
                    DEW was and is being executed, by HUDA.
                    Indiabulls is the contractor. The road itself was conceptualized by those close to congress to acquire and sell land to builders.

Comment

I can feel your pain.

I am not an expert but have following understanding about DEW. DEW is bound to come and may see bit delay and these gimmicks are last moment stuck things and 100% bound to be over.

To exit or remain in the project should be your decision depending on your requirement. I understand from your write up that you purchased the flat to live in so you may keep it and I feel that IB has got good connectivity fortunately compared to other project to DEW but yes there are some issue which will be resolved sooner or later.

Originally posted by rohit_ar View Post
                      Guys, good morning. I want to ask for a suggestion. I have a flat in Indiabulls Centrum park for own use its been 5 years im paying EMI and hoping one day i will get flat to live in gurgaon. I seek your opinion to sell this off as 5 years emi and uncertain future is making me feel nervous as every emi is making my budget disturbed. I seek your opinion as i choose this project because of low costing 5 years back and seeking the connectivity of future. Thanks.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X