NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 5 hours ago
21863 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Harmits View Post
    What are the legal options for to-be residentsof DEW?
    File a petition against HUDA , offices and state ministry who planned this road , alotted land to builders , have missed the deadlines so mne times ..quote in the petition that offices and ministeries who held office during tht time be investigated, the road be expedite so that present nd future resident rights be protected.

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
      File a petition against HUDA , offices and state ministry who planned this road , allotted land to builders , have missed the deadlines so mne times ..quote in the petition that offices and ministries who held office during that time be investigated, the road be expedite so that present nd future resident rights be protected.
      Petition should be specific in nature i.e. Officers and ministers who signed the approval should be named in the petition net - Name & Shame for those who are responsible for the ordeal
      Last edited by illusionist13; December 17 2015, 11:10 AM. Reason: text formatting

Comment

Another Set Back.

Another round of Wait for the ROAD and for the Dream homes of Thousands.

This SAGA is not ending anytime soon.

Let's try and work on Agenda that's doable.

The road is a necessity. Need to intensify the Stir.

Media should also project facts.

That NPR is Delhi - Gurgaon Connectivity.

NPV is Illegal.

May be we shall have to move courts as well.

I am sure govt shall also do its bit. Especially on Haryana Side.

Wait till 17th DEC. And then take a call.
        Last edited by illusionist13; December 17 2015, 11:10 AM. Reason: removed user name

Comment

Originally posted by jainneeraj View Post
          Hello Sayan,

If i see in google maps, it shows that Dway should meet NH8 about 100m before toll on gurgaon side. I have attached the image as well. but as per you post, it is after the toll so people travelling using Dway to gurgaon would need to cross the toll... is that correct?
          Dway joining NH8 on HH side of Toll plaza. So no toll from dway to Gurgaon travel.
          But someone told me , that Toll plaza contactor is building a 6 ft wall on NH8 at Dway intersection point. Clearly they will not allow Access between Dway n NH8. God knows what's cooking....
          Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Originally posted by sayan View Post
            Dway joining NH8 on HH side of Toll plaza. So no toll from dway to Gurgaon travel.
            But someone told me , that Toll plaza contactor is building a 6 ft wall on NH8 at Dway intersection point. Clearly they will not allow Access between Dway n NH8. God knows what's cooking....
            Thats True , I Saw and taken pics of that Particular area. Road is being constructed and even i was surprised to see that a new brick wall is also being Constructed just at the END of Intersection point. But I thought it may be just a temporary Wall as HUDA Doesn't want any Commuter to use that Road until it Becomes fully Functional.

Comment

I don't think Toll plaza contractor has any rights to Block any Govt Construction . He cannot interrupt In any HUDA project Which is already in Masterplan.

Comment

no its cool dude Manuvihan no offence taken ...yep I confess I like Yoda

I suppose I am just peeved

Focused solutions are for focused questions

1 Who is this guy Rana ? Why does he hold so much weight ?
                2 How can the state government allow this to go on so far so many years i.e. 2008 at the expense of development of the state development as a whole ( swap state with central if need be)
                3 How is it the lawyers for the minority are so amazingly bright and intelligent and the the MAJORITY who want DEW to progress have lawyers who are just blocked stumped at obstructed at all angles ? Who is funding whom and what advantage are they getting?
                4 What exactly do these "obstructors to land development want " and if they can not get it what will they accept instead ??...I mean realistically
                5 Does anyone really know for real what a definite plan( and not changing master plan 2021 2025 2031 etc etc --this is aimless planning mindset of a confused soul who does not know what he/she is doing ) is for infrastructure development on DEW who is doing what and who is responsible for what
                7 Is there a financial monetary budget in place ? what is it ? who gets what ? and when ? and at what stages ?
                8 Is there a legally binding penalty for renegading on any deal? and what is the back up plan if this occurs

Sorry to be a ba humbug during Xmas period but if we do not know the answer to these questions how are we or anyone with a Brain ever be able to form solutions and a Management game plan so as to speak

Dude if you can help or know anyone who can help with some straight hard answers to the above , and not the old cliche "we will see""my people will speak to their people " " the world is dynamic changing landscape@ etc etc then by I know yo know know we all know focused solutions will be found and we can move forward

I suppose and I accept some of the questions are not easy to answer especially with so many players in the field e.g. ( q7 ) ..but all "players" must have submitted their plans to a central authorising body who have the all clear to go ahead and have it on record ...do we have access to this ?? can we get access to this ?

Like I said I suppose I am just peeved but holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned.. Hence I try and chill out until 2019, tell all to chill until 2019 and I hope all you helpful , kind and intelligent dudes and dudettes on this site stay healthy wealthy and wise ...fingers crossed it will all work out

PS for a certain intelligent colleague who believes himself he is a pleasure to work with ...the above is a philosophy of Lord Buddha .
                Last edited by Rohit1975; December 17 2015, 04:08 AM.

Comment

No, it is not like that, Toll Plaza contractor can hold any plan to construct alternative route for commuter which will bypass toll plaza. It is clearly mentioned in contract document with NHAI. Otherwise it will be useless to invest so much crores rupee in road construction.

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                  I don't think Toll plaza contractor has any rights to Block any Govt Construction . He cannot interrupt In any HUDA project Which is already in Masterplan.

Comment

Originally posted by Nilesh Dhore View Post
                    No, it is not like that, Toll Plaza contractor can hold any plan to construct alternative route for commuter which will bypass toll plaza. It is clearly mentioned in contract document with NHAI. Otherwise it will be useless to invest so much crores rupee in road construction.
                    Nilesh ji , Can you explain how DEW or Kherki dhoula connectivity will bypass toll plaza?

Someone coming from Manesar or Even Behind Manesar (JAIPUR,Behror,Neemrana,Rewari,Dharuhera) Will have to Pay Toll Charges to Reach DEW.

DEW in any Scenario is not an Alternative Route to Skip Toll Charges.
                    Last edited by MANOJa; December 17 2015, 09:51 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                      Nilesh ji , Can you explain how DEW or Kherki dhoula connectivity will bypass toll plaza?

Someone coming from Manesar or Even Behind Manesar (JAIPUR,Behror,Neemrana,Rewari,Dharuhera) Will have to Pay Toll Charges to Reach DEW.

DEW in any Scenario is not an Alternative Route to Skip Toll Charges.
                      No dear. Anyone coming from Jaipur side can skip toll by taking 2 km diversion. He need to follow sector road of 82/83/84......n reach dway.
                      That is why KD toll has to be shifted once Dway join NH8. Else the contractor will include heavy loss.
                      Don't take your organs to heaven with you. Heaven knows we need them here. Be a blood and organ donor.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X