A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are thinking to sell your investment and re-investing it in some other sector I will suggest not to do so. And if it is for end use then you can take call as per current scenario like what size of apartment you will get after selling it.

    Originally Posted by ROMANK
    This article is of August2011 and the DEW Bomb has not exploded since then, infact the prices have exploded with launches from ATS, EmaarMGF, DLF.......... etc......... I donot whether to continue to wait or ride the bus.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    This article is of August2011 and the DEW Bomb has not exploded since then, infact the prices have exploded with launches from ATS, EmaarMGF, DLF.......... etc......... I donot whether to continue to wait or ride the bus.


    As per website, today's 22Feb 12 date has been indicated. You may cross-check through link of my earlier post.

    Bomb that doesn't mean of real bomb made by explosive material. THis the bomb of litigation and subsequent inordinately delay and chances of cancelation of expressway. I think you might have never visited troublesome area go once there you may easily get the bomb.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ROMANK
    I just commented on the contents of the post for the benefit of forum members after i realised that it is an old article and the points highlighted does not fully relate to the current DEW realty scenario and expressed my opinion on the same. It is not meant to offend anybody and it is for the forum members to judge.

    Regarding correctness of the article, a simple google search revealed it to be of August 2011 but the news is of TOI (as per original post) could not be verified. I think members needs to do some due dilignece before posting/reposting it on the forum.


    If this article is old as you have claimed but still the points raised are valid since nothing have been change after 2011 in litigation area. Still the structures coming in alignment and land required for remaining 5.5 km has not been acquired. Hence, despite this is old article the issues are still acting and virtual.
    CommentQuote
  • Wishing away real Problems/ issues or shutting one's eyes & mind to them will not make the problems go away .

    Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    If this article is old as you have claimed but still the points raised are valid since nothing have been change after 2011 in litigation area. Still the structures coming in alignment and land required for remaining 5.5 km has not been acquired. Hence, despite this is old article the issues are still acting and virtual.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    If this article is old as you have claimed but still the points raised are valid since nothing have been change after 2011 in litigation area. Still the structures coming in alignment and land required for remaining 5.5 km has not been acquired. Hence, despite this is old article the issues are still acting and virtual.


    Yes I agree your POV, nothing concrete progress in rest of the area. Even new construction though this is unauthorized are mushroming everywhere. Once, these all strucuture come-up in actual shape on surrounding or inline of dway and people start residing there than how authority would remove it? and suppose honestly any effort would made than can anybody stop them to file any suit against demolishing drive. Its really very hard to pass through the road from this area and without that it is not poossible to connect it in Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssia01
    Greetings,

    Take back your minds to NH8 articles,exits 6,7 and 8 from Delhi side are 500-700 mtrs from each other and look at the chaos during rush hour.Therefore the consultants, as I gathered recommended distance to be about 1.5 km from one exit to another.
    If we see on ground, Pataudi rd will have an exit and an entry,similarly Sec 112 or sec 100 will also have an exit and entry and it is roughly 3 to 3.5 km from the pataudi Rd,any exit/entry in between ,about a kilometre from Railway line,with minor adjustments to RP enterance should probably cater to RP residents and surrounding areas as and when they come up.
    Any Other Views??
    Regards


    Dear Col SS, I am aware of one entry point at Patuadi road. Other than that, based on the density/importance, I presume that:

    There should be one exit at Basai road which may cater to the requirement of g99 and bptp 102, basai, dhankot etc;
    There should also be an exit at the crossing between 103 and 106 to cater the needs of Daulatabad, old gurgaon sectors like 4, 9 etc and railway station;
    Similarly, there should be an exit at the Najafgarh road;

    Comments welcome!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rudder
    Dear Col SS, I am aware of one entry point at Patuadi road. Other than that, based on the density/importance, I presume that:

    There should be one exit at Basai road which may cater to the requirement of g99 and bptp 102, basai, dhankot etc;
    There should also be an exit at the crossing between 106 and 109 to cater the needs of Daulatabad, old gurgaon sectors like 4, 9 etc and railway station;
    Similarly, there should be an exit at the Najafgarh road;

    Comments welcome!!


    roughly one exit for 2 sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    roughly one exit for 2 sectors.


    Agree. Roughly one exit for 2 sectors.
    CommentQuote
  • We have run out of patience. One more personal feud/post and see suspensions coming.
    CommentQuote
  • Easy connectivity between Kheri Dhaula and Railway line

    Hi
    Greetings

    Just got a PM from a fellow member about a very important query..
    Due to the importance of the query I thought would be justified if shared with all to gain from collective knowledge..
    The query was " how long will it take for the Railway Line to Kheri Dhaula stretch to complete?"

    My best take is 2-4 months. Pessimistic take is 12 months

    Reasons that come to my mind are
    1] Very smooth litigation free stretch (accept for a cluster of houses very close to NH8 in Kheri Dhaula Vill)

    2] Length of stretch is 6kms of the total dway which will help the contractor complete 40% of his task. Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!

    3] Definite use of forceful charges by NHAI on DGSCL NHAI serves order scrapping Gurgaon expressway deal - The Times of India
    next hearing on 1st March paving a way of reallignment of DWAY circumventing the litigation area at Kheri Dhaula Village.

    4] Foreseeable obstructions are those of 2 roads and a drain for which Roundabouts and Culverts would be required enroute between Railway line and Kheri Dhaula.

    This is what came straight away to my mind given the current scope of the tender.

    Views please

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    roughly one exit for 2 sectors.


    That would mean ,Probably one exit on Pataudi Xing catering to Sectors 37D and 37 C and Pataudi Rd??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    As per website, today's 22Feb 12 date has been indicated. You may cross-check through link of my earlier post.

    Bomb that doesn't mean of real bomb made by explosive material. THis the bomb of litigation and subsequent inordinately delay and chances of cancelation of expressway. I think you might have never visited troublesome area go once there you may easily get the bomb.


    wow...but Dwarka Expressway cancell is NOT a possibility.....it is under construction...not under planning.
    CommentQuote
  • Central peripheral road!!!

    Hi
    Greetings

    Mates please check the intersection of the new discovery "CENTRAL PERIPHERAL ROAD" bisecting across sector 37, Dwarka Expressway and passing between 84 and 88 through to IMT Manesar!!


    At initial thought this can bring huge push to 3x and 8x sector bringing it more closer to SPR, and Manesar sector.. how, when and where is yet to be debated:D

    Im loving it!!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Mates please check the intersection of the new discovery "CENTRAL PERIPHERAL ROAD" bisecting across sector 37, Dwarka Expressway and passing between 84 and 88 through to IMT Manesar!!


    At initial thought this can bring huge push to 3x and 8x sector bringing it more closer to SPR, and Manesar sector.. how, when and where is yet to be debated:D

    Im loving it!!!


    Cheers


    Hi Bless U Bro,

    Alignment is quite different in Masterplan of Gurgaon, connecting NH-8 to NPR just opposite of Commercial Sector-88 and passing through the SEZ Area only. DLF is showing in a different way:bab (39):.

    Anyway better road connectivities are always welcome.
    :bab (48):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have seen few maps before where this Rd ( also called Industrial Corridor) was ending at NPR. Never seen something like this before. There was an article posted on this thread few days back, which talked about a flyover connection between NPR and SPR. This Rd alignment contradicts that.

    Can't say at this point if this is just an idea floated by DLF or there is really a proposal.

    Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

    Mates please check the intersection of the new discovery "CENTRAL PERIPHERAL ROAD" bisecting across sector 37, Dwarka Expressway and passing between 84 and 88 through to IMT Manesar!!


    At initial thought this can bring huge push to 3x and 8x sector bringing it more closer to SPR, and Manesar sector.. how, when and where is yet to be debated:D

    Im loving it!!!

    Cheers
    CommentQuote