• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

8000 you crack me up dude , you are beautiful ..8000 seriously ha ha ha

Ha ha ha ha , Jee its nice to have a good laugh every now and then

You maybe correct But then again you maybe wrong and maybe the 4000 of today is 8000 in 2 years ...or the 4000 of today is 2000 ..the intelligent will understand

And as for decent projects
    Cost 8000- Depends on definition of decent in ones mind I guess ...

So in summary there are two roads a man can take here ....the decision is what may define him in years to come , for better or worse i hope it's his hers owns well informed choice
    Please get your facts right, Rohit. Today cost of construction for large projects with decent specifications is around Rs 2500/- per sq ft. FSI on Dwarka Expressway projects is at least 2000 per sq ft. Hence a builder will have to launch a new project for at least Rs 5000/- per square feet to break even. Hence, if you can get any decent project at Rs 4000/- per sq ft on Dwarka Expressway, grab it with both hands. Please also note that as per haryana govt rules, the govt rate for low cost economic flats in Gurgaon is Rs 4000/- per sq ft.

This is the best time to buy. If anyone waits for 2018 by when Dwarka Expressway is completed, then he will have to definitely shell out at least 7000/- to 8000/- per sq ft. Please note that rates are over 8500/- per sq ft in CGHS societies in Dwarka which provide minimum facilities. Hence, good builder projects on Dwarka Expressway will appreciate quickly once the Delhi and NH8 connectivity are completed.
    Home Buyers please join the Dwarka Expressway Welfare Association https://goo.gl/RnsGmi

Comment

True, good property is not available for 4000 psf but in 6000 psf
      Very much possible to each 6000 psf to 8000 psf by 2018 i.e. 2.5 to 3 years
      Guaranteed 10000 pfs by 2020...........
      Surely those enjoying on rent now will keep enjoying in 2020 as well

Comment

Road work in progress near village Bamnoli.
        It will connect with 75m road at The Sultan.

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

Dear Mr colspyadav;

Bon soir Ahh mon dieu vous etes parlez avec moi .? ... When you get some time read about Voltaire

In good faith and sincerely I thank you for letting me know the rates as such . Hand on heart I did not know that .and plus I am unaware of the ins and outs of cghs frankly speaking

I speak as a just one the normal guys who has a family , no bribery , got through no quota system , worked had to no choice , no rich mummy daddy uncle , no criminal activity , ....trust me it's bloody hard to save money as an honest man...
          .just like the vast majority of us here wanting a fair shot at life and not wanting to be screwed over

So since builders change rules as they please , government change laws as they please , track record of Haryana last 8 years is let's be honest poor , even CWG flats I see them terrible to be honest ! For what they charge . I could go on . Specifications changing normally for the worse the dices are sadly loaded against the buyer "....

Unless you go in with all the facts -- surely you will agree knowledge is power -- you may find you are just another Captain Ahab chasing Moby Dick

I will leave it as sometimes it is dangerous to be right in matters where the established men are wrong

Wish you well and hope your predictons come true

Peace
          Last edited by Malvish; March 3 2016, 02:59 AM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Originally posted by rahul88 View Post
            Now where exactly this road will pass from. Have they released a map?
            Hello All,

While some of us are sharing important information/updates on Telegram, the IREF forum needs to be kept alive and updated for 1000's of other people who are not part of the Telegram group.

Hope members will solicit my request.
            Last edited by Skittles8; March 3 2016, 12:12 PM. Reason: text formatting

Comment

Originally posted by rahul88 View Post
              Now where exactly this road will pass from. Have they released a map?
              While some of us are sharing important information/updates on Telegram, the IREF forum needs to be kept alive and updated for 1000's of other people who are not part of the Telegram group.

Comment

Request Senior veterans to keep sharing latest developments on IREF too. This is the traditional group with 1000 of guys glued here for latest updates.

Comment

Originally posted by Harmits View Post

Its doesnt require solicitation at all. Generally everything is being shared here as well. IREF if a much larger and vivid group . The only reason for creation of TELEGRAM group was requirement to initiate certain activities which othervise could not have been done here owing to forum rules.
                  Last edited by Malvish; March 3 2016, 01:20 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Land pooling clears Dwarka e-way hurdles

TNN | Mar 2, 2016, 01.02 AM IST

GURGAON: Eight land owners, whose plots had held up completion of the Dwarka Expressway, have applied for allotment of alternate plots.

The acquisition of the 19.11 acres of land was one of the major obstacles to the completion of the expressway, work on which is expected to speed up. The Haryana chief minister has asked Huda to complete the road by June 2017.

"Eight land owners have applied for alternate plots under the land pooling scheme," said Omprakash, land acquisition officer of Huda. He said the screening committee will scrutinise the proposal, after which alternate plots will be allotted through lucky draw.

Omprakash said under the land pooling scheme, Huda will give certain percentage of acquired land developed as residential or commercial plots to a land owner in the same locality, against the land acquired.

While Huda usually pays monetary compensation to the land owner for acquisition, in this case, owners were keen on getting alternative plots.

Under the scheme, land owners have applied for two plots of 151.7574 sq m, 12 plots of 101.1716 sq m, 10 of 202.4332 sq m, 22 of 252.929 sq m, 11 of 354.10 sq m and nine of 10,042.54 sq m. Besides, they have also demanded they be allotted some commercial plots.
                    Huda had submitted an affidavit in the high court, saying they will give alternate plots to land owners whose plots are in the way of the Dwarka Expressway in New Palam Vihar, Kherki Daula and Chouma, in sectors 37C and 110A.

Only 14.33 km of the Dwarka Expressway is complete. Work on the remaining portion has been stuck due to delay in land acquisition and the shifting of a transmission line.

Real estate developers had launched over 60 projects with 50,000 residential units along the road,but are now struggling to find buyers.

Comment

Rahul Gandhi assures home buyers of a strong Real Estate bill

PTI | Mar 03, 2016, 10.50 PM IST

NEW DELHI: Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi today assured the home buyers that his party was committed to a strong Real Estate Bill to protect their interests and would ask the government to bring it in Parliament at the earliest.

In a series of tweets, Rahul said: "Met representatives of home buyers from across the country earlier today".

He said he assured them that @INCIndia is fully committed to a strong Real Estate Bill to protect them.

Read more at:

Rahul Gandhi assures home buyers of a strong Real Estate bill - The Economic Times
                      Last edited by Malvish; March 5 2016, 12:02 AM. Reason: news format

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X