Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Agreed with Bala2107; this report is at least 10 years old, has references till 2003-4 and it is talking, 14 hectare, capacity 1000 peoples, location, 20 lacs for two bedroom with 6-8 thousand rent, sector 9 & 22 will be the metro stations etc etc...
    New convention center is planned in sector 25-26 with around 175 acres of land (the size of trade fair Delhi) seating capacity of around 6000 peoples (with 5-6 big halls).
    Last edited by BRapria; March 27 2016, 01:53 PM. Reason: user tag

Comment

Godrej launched a fest couple of weeks ago and were offering all of its projects at somewhere around 5200 psf including Summit. 7000 is not at all the rate..and personally for me Summit location is not worthy to invest (no offenses but the project is all surrounded with Dhanwapur village) You can get far better options in that rate.
      My few cents...other veterans in the group may have more views in this regard.

Comment

Originally posted by ExplorerDen View Post
        Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. Have been looking at mid range luxury apartment and have been offered a flat for 7500 PSF at Godrej Summit (Sector 104) for an 1816 sq. ft. apartment. The rates at this property vary widely - I have been told that the lower rates (5000 - 5400 psf) are for towers sold in phase I (which looks congested as per the brochure) and the rates for better towers (A, B, C, J, K, L) are upwards of 7000 psf. The one being offered to me is under 25:75 scheme so I need not pay any EMI till possession.

I am looking at a horizon of 3 - 4 years.

Would be glad to hear the views from the members in the group for me to decide on the attractiveness of the offer.

Thank you.
        Godrej launched a property fest couple of weeks ago and were offering all of its projects at somewhere around 5200 psf including Summit. 7000 is not at all the rate..and personally for me Summit location is not worthy to invest (no offenses but the project is all surrounded with Dhanwapur village) You can get far better options in that rate.
        My few cents...other veterans in the group may have more views in this regard.

Comment

I would like to bring to notice of the FORUM Members, that

MANESAR - PALWAL part of KMP Expressway is now partly Operational.

It's Amazing Expressway access Controlled Road, and when fully completed, will Decongest the Delhi- Gurgaon Expressway.

Good times for People of DELHI and GURGAON.

Thanks to our MP of the Region and the Ministry of Road Transport.

Comment

Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
            I would like to bring to notice of the FORUM Members, that

MANESAR - PALWAL part of KMP Expressway is now partly Operational.

It's Amazing Expressway access Controlled Road, and when fully completed, will Decongest the Delhi- Gurgaon Expressway.

Good times for People of DELHI and GURGAON.

Thanks to our MP of the Region and the Ministry of Road Transport.
            Will this help Sohna or Palwal as an investment destination?

Comment

Hello all,

I have been following IREF silently from past few months. Its a wonderful forum for Real Estate Discussion and many points are covered in discussions which are helpful for naive persons like me. I really appreciate contributions of each and every member of this forum.

I am planning to buy apartments for end use and have zeroed in on two projects.

Ether Two 3BHK (1537 sq ft) apartments in Taksila heights in sector 37C or one 4 BHK (2400 sq ft) apartment in Mahindra aura.

I have following queries which learned members can provide answers.

In Taksila heights, approach road is very narrow. On enquiry, I was told by brokers that a new road will be constructed from 9 sector chowk. however there is no such news in near past. Can anybody confirm what will be the approach road for taksila heights.

In Mahindra aura, I am getting a road facing 4 BHK apartment in all inclusive at around 1.5 cr. Is it a good deal or should I bargain more?

Would really appreciate quick comments from experienced members of IREF.

thanks & regards
              A future Home Buyer
              Last edited by yogeshthakke; March 28 2016, 03:50 PM. Reason: forgot to mention some details

Comment

Originally posted by yogeshthakke View Post
                Hello all,

I have been following IREF silently from past few months. Its a wonderful forum for Real Estate Discussion and many points are covered in discussions which are helpful for naive persons like me. I really appreciate contributions of each and every member of this forum.

I am planning to buy apartments for end use and have zeroed in on two projects.

Ether Two 3BHK apartments in Taksila heights in sector 37C or one 4 BHK apartment in Mahindra aura.

I have following queries which learned members can provide answers.

In Taksila heights, approach road is very narrow. On enquiry, I was told by brokers that a new road will be constructed from 9 sector chowk. however there is no such news in near past. Can anybody confirm what will be the approach road for taksila heights.

In Mahindra aura, I am getting a road facing 4 BHK apartment in all inclusive at around 1.5 cr. Is it a good deal or should I bargain more?

Would really appreciate quick comments from experienced members of IREF.

thanks & regards
                A future Home Buyer
                You have not mentioned the area of 4BHK.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWVISION View Post
                  You have not mentioned the area of 4BHK.
                  My Bad.

It is 1537 sq ft for Taksila and 2400 sq Ft for Mahindra

Comment

Any Idea, is there any resale happening along side of expressway sectors ??

Comment

Hi All,

Can someone throw light on M3M Woodshire located at sector 107, I really like the project personally but would like to hear from others as well.

Only thing which kept me double minded is the location.

Pls share your views

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X