Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    Unfortunately for you that remote area has 20000 families living there.
    Metro connectivity is within few kms alongside seamless connectivity by roads.
    D eway is only dreaming of what we have here, metro, seamless connectivity, appreciation, good gentry, ample greens

    Rohit
    All the best then - we will talk and compare notes after 3-4 years !!!
    People with vision would understand what I am talking about ......

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Originally posted by hems7dl View Post
      All the best then - we will talk and compare notes after 3-4 years !!!
      People with vision would understand what I am talking about ......
      Four years means 40-50% more interest plus payment of rent so total cost up 100% good good.
      Think again anyone who bought at the age of 35 maiden age of property buying he is already 39-40 and another four years he would be reaching mid life, his kids will be in high school he would have already settled in his life if he gets possession and decide to move there it would change his life or rather topple.
      Come on there is much more in life than just waiting endlessly for a home.

      That is the real vision.

      Rohit

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        Four years means 40-50% more interest plus payment of rent so total cost up 100% good good.
        Think again anyone who bought at the age of 35 maiden age of property buying he is already 39-40 and another four years he would be reaching mid life, his kids will be in high school he would have already settled in his life if he gets possession and decide to move there it would change his life or rather topple.
        Come on there is much more in life than just waiting endlessly for a home.

        That is the real vision.

        Rohit
        You must have read the Risk Vs. Return Theory !! You thoughts are practical but short termed - agree that DEW has some really bad delays/issues but still the location is of strategic importance and will remain in years to come.

        Sometimes short term/sighted decisions are soothing to self but later people regret of not having taken the plunge or had perseverance rather than getting out of a tough situation.

        Now that things are moving in the right direction for DEW on multiple fronts - not waiting and exiting from here would be next to foolishness.......

        I have seen multiple instances of this during my childhood when my DAD took some safe bets in REAL ESTATE to be in the comfort zone and regrets them till date .....

        I am 101% sure that DEW will pay leaps and bounds in years to come ....say 5-10 years from now....

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Originally posted by hems7dl View Post
          You must have read the Risk Vs. Return Theory !! You thoughts are practical but short termed - agree that DEW has some really bad delays/issues but still the location is of strategic importance and will remain in years to come.

          Sometimes short term/sighted decisions are soothing to self but later people regret of not having taken the plunge or had perseverance rather than getting out of a tough situation.

          Now that things are moving in the right direction for DEW on multiple fronts - not waiting and exiting from here would be next to foolishness.......

          I have seen multiple instances of this during my childhood when my DAD took some safe bets in REAL ESTATE to be in the comfort zone and regrets them till date .....

          I am 101% sure that DEW will pay leaps and bounds in years to come ....say 5-10 years from now....
          In ten years from now the buyer will be 50 or more.

          At that age many things doesn't matter including the appreciation from real estate.

          Take wise decisions till you are still young and can enjoy life.

          As life is too short to be wasted on waiting for a home

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates



            http://wap.business-standard.com/art...0500954_1.html

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TYQQdvpchsA&autoplay=1

              Gadkari talking. 39:30 onwards.

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                In ten years from now the buyer will be 50 or more.

                At that age many things doesn't matter including the appreciation from real estate.

                Take wise decisions till you are still young and can enjoy life.

                As life is too short to be wasted on waiting for a home
                Here here yes yes I agree with your entire sentiments , fwiw I have fingers crossed until 2019
                And yes as for Faridabad well you may be right , and I know Kejriwal is a alas more problematic than advantageous ...funny thing is Delhi voted him in in a landslide ..so much for Delhites vision

                I hope you are wrong about 5 years 10 years ...I hope both places do really well Gtr Faridabad and DEW ..but I think we need an Iron fist approach in some cases

                Anyhow let's wait till 2019 and good luck

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  In ten years from now the buyer will be 50 or more.

                  At that age many things doesn't matter including the appreciation from real estate.

                  Take wise decisions till you are still young and can enjoy life.

                  As life is too short to be wasted on waiting for a home
                  Fair point Rohit but when i say "leaps and bounds" its not just value appreciation of the property but the prestige-linked to the location/address where one stays and that gets carried on from one generation to another. I am ready to wait for few more years but would love to live at a prestigious location with good infrastructure like airport, diplomatic enclave, prestigious schools, hotels and buildings around rather be confined at a remote location in NCR....

                  True Life is short but one should live it KingSize !

                  By your logic getting a ready to move flat in Sohna ("Greater" Gurgaon) is better than getting a flat on DEW in 2-3 yrs from now -- S.O.R.R.Y ..... I am quite happy with my decision !!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    One should live on rent in fully developed area like Sohna, and invest (for future) in developing area like DEW. Have the best of both worlds.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      3 simple reasons why Property Prices are bound to appreciate :

                      1. RERA - 70% money in construction escrow will mean that Developers cannot buy new land till they complete a project. Minimum completion - 4 years - so no new supply.

                      2. Land Acquisition Act - Farmers getting 2/4 times market rate have driven their demanded price for land so high that it is economically unviable for developers to buy land - so no new supply

                      3. RERA - Projects can only be marketed after registration with the regulator and registration can only happen post ALL approvals - so even existing land holdings, licenses without ALL approvals will be launched very very gradually. - so very limited supply.

                      When supply dries up - take a guess what happens..

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X