Last updated: 7 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
    Nice pics dude well done kudos much appreciated

..but how old are these photos if I may ask as the stuff building work around sector 110 looks the same as I saw with my own eyes in 2014, unless the hunky dory stuff is there and I am just wrong ?
    These are old. Many things have moved like individual projects , infra in tit bits , ROB work. But a lot still left.

Comment

दिल्ली-गुड़गांव कनेक्टिविटी पर फोकस

विशेष संवाददाता, गुड़गांव : अगले साल तक दिल्ली-गुड़गांव के बीच कनेक्टिविटी के दो रूट खोल दिए जाएंगे। इसमें एक एनपीआर (द्वारका एक्सप्रेस-वे) है और दूसरा एंबियंस मॉल के पास एनएच 8 से महरौली रोड पर नाथूपुर के पास का रास्ता। दोनों के एनएच घोषित होने के बाद दिल्ली के पड़ने वाले हिस्से की अड़चन दूर हो चुकी है। इन पर जल्द काम शुरू हो जाएगा। यह बात पीडब्ल्यूडी मिनिस्टर राव नरबीर सिंह ने शुक्रवार को कही। उन्होंने कहा कि दिल्ली-गुड़गांव कनेक्टिविटी को बेहतर करने के रास्तों की तलाश की जा रही है। इसके अलावा खेड़कीदौला टोल प्लाजा पर जाम को देखते हुए इसे हटाने के प्रयास किए जा रहे हैं। जुलाई के अंत तक मेट्रिनो का काम भी शुरू कर दिया जाएगा। इसका किराया मेट्रो से अधिक नहीं होगा। केएमपी एक्सप्रेस-वे के दूसरे भाग को अगले 419 दिनों में पूरा कर लिया जाएगा।
      Last edited by Khalsa; April 9 2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

According to above news Delhi side issue is resolved.I hope it's true.

Comment

Bala2107;, manuvihaan; - I do not have access to send PMs at this stage. Can you share an alternate way of sending my number to you for joining telegram group.
          Last edited by MANOJa; April 9 2016, 02:11 PM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/gurga...w/51749578.cms

Comment

What is the FAR near dwarka expressway?

Where we can find its official notification on internet?

Comment

http://m.jagran.com/haryana/gurgaon-13843231.html

Comment

http://www.telegraphindia.com/116032...p#.Vwp-iMvhXqA

Dear Members , Join the PROTEST convened by a DEW group over Telegram app * Jantar Mantar on 24th Apr for early completion.

Comment

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/FU7...ompensati.html

Comment

Soon, take Hero Honda chowk bypass to go to Jaipur
                      Chetna Choudhry | TNN | 3 mins ago

Gurgaon: From Monday, commuters heading to Jaipur will no longer be allowed on the main carriageway of the Delhi-Jaipur Expressway. Instead, a 16-metre service lane will be opened up for them, which will bypass the stretch where a flyover is being built, to merge with the e-way near Hero Honda Chowk. The main carriageway will be closed down for the duration of the construction work.
                      Officials of the National Highways Authority of India (NHAI)said the construction will be done in two phases. In the first, the stretch between Delhi and Jaipur will be blocked. The Jaipur to Delhi carriageway will be blocked in the second phase. The deadline for completion of the Delhi-Jaipur route is October 2016, of the reverse side is May 2017. Signage will be installed 1.5km ahead of the actual diversion. Ashok Sharma, the NHAI project director, said.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X