A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19771 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Is there any documentary proof of the figure quoted by you on the compensation front ???? or its just hearsay...


    This figure is 100percent correct. The litigants have filed the compensation demand in court and my friend have shown me the long list of demand and asking rate of compensation is just part of that one.
    CommentQuote
  • 75M road not realignment

    Some members who have negative view about dway are calling 75m road realignment of dway. Pl see the atttached map showing the 75m road for which tender has already been floated.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gundnavneet
    Bhai rah-u-la-la, relax why you get so panicked in name of correction......

    Chalo kuch aur baat karte hain.......Ek akela is shahar main DEW ke samne ashiyana dhundta hain lekin correction ke naam se chidta hain ek akela .....LOL with rolling on floor..:bab (45):


    Good one..... But I beleive 30% a bit of higher side...not may be at that extent yesterday one softlaunch in sector 110 @4000 against prevailing market rate of 5000.......on 25% discount
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    This figure is 100percent correct. The litigants have filed the compensation demand in court and my friend have shown me the long list of demand and asking rate of compensation is just part of that one.



    Son of DTP has moved from spire to dway site.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    Good one..... But I beleive 30% a bit of higher side...not may be at that extent yesterday one softlaunch in sector 110 @4000 against prevailing market rate of 5000.......on 25% discount


    He He.. this is how you calculate correction. Wait for Tata/Godrej/ATS/Emmar launches and then you will know if it is correction or appreciation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    He He.. this is how you calculate correction. Wait for Tata/Godrej/ATS/Emmar launches and then you will know if it is correction or appreciation.


    Sector 110 have best infra and livable area as on date compare to all dway sectors, even puri have launch their luxury project their @6500. So 4000 is how a big deal? still I dont get you what is your point.....
    CommentQuote
  • Question is why DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 110 for Town ship for luxury brand projects. In my opinion Sector 82 to 91 luxury project will appreciate more than Sector 110.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by golu11
    achha hai yaar...isse bahane apne kaamwali ki bhi help kar de by mopping your floor with your clothes. do you do LOl with rolling on road also?


    Golu ji,
    Aap lagta hain farsh saaf karne ke liye rolling karte hain great........

    Dew to banega nahin kyonki litigaion area main outsees nahin banene denge and investor aur broker realignment nahin hone denge....na no man tel hoga na radha nachegi.......bechari authority ek taraf kuan dusri taraf khai.......LOL
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarofIndia
    Question is why DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 110 for Town ship for luxury brand projects. In my opinion Sector 82 to 91 luxury project will appreciate more than Sector 110.


    This is not the reason, I think so....

    May be they get the land at that location or feeling better location and early to come up with basic infra.....
    Anyway choosing the sector doesnt seems to have any link.......
    CommentQuote
  • DLF Group is India's largest real estate company and DLF is the main private company which built the new Gurgaon.
    DLF knows very well where to invest and where not to invest in Gurgaon.Intelligent investor will follow sectors where DLF is batting for Luxury project and township for better returns in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Just a month back one of the mot reputed and ethical builder - Mahindra launched at 4350 and now a grade C builder like Imperia is launching at 4250..Would you call that a correction??

    FYI tata is planning to launch at 6500 in sector 113 in the next few weeks/month - will you call that price rise by 30-35%
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KumarofIndia
    Question is why DLF has chosen Sector 82, 86, 90, and 91 over Sector 110 for Town ship for luxury brand projects. In my opinion Sector 82 to 91 luxury project will appreciate more than Sector 110.


    Should we follow DLF in Hyderabad too. Where they failed to sell the plots and now investors Clinic is underwriters for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    He He.. this is how you calculate correction. Wait for Tata/Godrej/ATS/Emmar launches and then you will know if it is correction or appreciation.


    mandir pe betha bhikhari ka bachaa yehi sochta hi ki mithai free aati hai.:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    Good one..... But I beleive 30% a bit of higher side...not may be at that extent yesterday one softlaunch in sector 110 @4000 against prevailing market rate of 5000.......on 25% discount


    TEEN din se aap jo r&d kar rahe the woncorrection ke liye kar rahe the ha ha ha! .:D. i am soooo sorryl...bad logic.

    on the other hand reallignment asper you was offered tonsolve the ltigation problem it means faster impementation of DEW then prices should go up or not? kahan ka logic hai bhai?

    kal ko katina ko jukaam hoga aur aap logic nikaalenge ki ab DEW nahin banega ...:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit001
    Just a month back one of the mot reputed and ethical builder - Mahindra launched at 4350 and now a grade C builder like Imperia is launching at 4250..Would you call that a correction??

    FYI tata is planning to launch at 6500 in sector 113 in the next few weeks/month - will you call that price rise by 30-35%

    I agree with Amit.
    Also, Chintels have risen in a year plus from 2000 plus to 4000 plus......is this appreciation or so called correction ?
    Remember...rise is generally accumulated over 4 to 5 years to the tune of 100 per cent plus and a correction on accumulated figure still leaves one in positive return green area.
    for correction noises:
    If u wanna invest, then invest, if u do not wanna invest do not invest, why create so much noise ? Say your point once...why are the posts being repeated..same thing over. And over and over again ?
    Aap ne bola ..sab be suna ab barbar chillane se point badal to Nahin jayega na !

    VB
    CommentQuote