Last updated: 5 hours ago
21906 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
    [attach]75269[/attach]
    Check other newspapers, TOI, NBT, HT Gurgaon etc.

As per my information HUDA is not able to acquire land in sector 110a and still the issue is disputed. Hence, there are no chance that matter would sort-out in near future, even recently HUDA administrator informed land-owners that they don't have sufficient land in either of sectors (110a and 37c) to allot plots to all land-owners.

Hence, the matter is badly stuck again and no respite foreseen, may court case re-open and also chances to re-check possibilities for alternate alignment.

P.S. All contractor labor for NPR has been moved-out from site and also taken away the construction material/machinery and removed the huts constructed for labors. The work has been completed stop at all the places around disputed area.
    Last edited by ultichakri; April 25 2016, 09:59 AM.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

As per my information HUDA is not able to acquire land in sector 110a and still the issue is disputed. Hence, there are no chance that matter would sort-out in near future, even recently HUDA administrator informed land-owners that they don't have sufficient land in either of sectors (110a and 37c) to allot plots to all land-owners.

Hence, the matter is badly stuck again and no respite foreseen, may court case re-open and also chances to re-check possibilities for alternate alignment.
      I only feel pity for the innocent needy people of NPV who are actually living in fear and are being misguided by rowdy rich local petty politicians .

No matter how difficult or impossible things may seem or demotivating seeing ur report ....I and many others with me are motivated enough not to give up with any development. Yesterday was our debut Sir , there are things lined up. Have patience.
      Last edited by MANOJa; April 25 2016, 10:48 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
        I only feel pity for the innocent needy people of NPV who are actually living in fear and are being misguided by rowdy rich local petty politicians .

No matter how difficult or impossible things may seem or demotivating seeing ur report ....I and many others with me are motivated enough not to give up with any development. Yesterday was our debut Sir , there are things lined up. Have patience.
        Dear all,
        The misery of all allottees of DEW at least had a voice through this protest now. This was the first and a very well planned protest/ demonstration of our hardship. No amount of discouragement from naysayers will halt the march! the detractors may please note that this wasn't a casual and hasty protest. It is the first of many to come events since the malady has been simmering for a long time. This protest is not against the greed of the misguided NPV owners but rather against the apathy of HUDA and the inaction of the powers that be. It is entirely possible that this protest is also in the interest of the so called 'oustees, 'since it is likely to hasten the solution to their problem too. So chill Mr Ultichakri (and his ilk) because our suffering is also not just skin deep!

Seamless

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

P.S. All contractor labor for NPR has been moved-out from site and also taken away the construction material/machinery and removed the huts constructed for labors. The work has been completed stop at all the places around disputed area.
          Ultichakri - with all due respect I want to understand your stake in NPR and the reason for joining and posting messages on this forum. Are you a land owner in this belt (NPV/KD) or do you just follow this forum for some other reason ? Your intermittent presence on this forum is not clear....that to with acerbic/acidic and sarcastic comment !!

Comment

Originally posted by hems7dl View Post
            Ultichakri - with all due respect I want to understand your stake in NPR and the reason for joining and posting messages on this forum. Are you a land owner in this belt (NPV/KD) or do you just follow this forum for some other reason ? Your intermittent presence on this forum is not clear....that to with acerbic/acidic and sarcastic comment !!
            Good question!!!!!

You are not the first or last person on this forum which have ad-nauseam to me by asking such question ....but again my simple reply is !!!!! GOOD QUESTION !!!!!!

मेरी खामोसी को कमजोरी ना समझ
            गुमनाम समन्दर ही खौफ लाता है ।
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

My suggestion : Let's get a legal notice drafted and sent to HUDA and DTCP wherein we ask for a concrete action plan for completion of the road. If we don't get any reply / satisfactory reply we will have a cause of action to go to Punjab and Haryana High Court seeking directions for a time bound programme of completion with monitoring from the court through a local commissioner. And I strongly once again recommend that we meet the Court Appointed coordinator of the settlement Mr Hardeep Singh, HUD Administrator Gurgaon and ask him directly what exactly is going on.

Comment

manuvihaan;
                I appreciate your positivity!!
                we should not be taking pessimistic one seriously .....there seems some hidden agendas for such elements. Though they never understand a simple saying that "Satyamev Jayate". no matter how much powerful these pessimistic/having vested interest, one day they have to make way for these 70000 thousand families......AND this is DEFINITE.
                Last edited by Skittles8; April 25 2016, 03:44 PM. Reason: mentioned user

Comment

Hats off to all the organisers of this protest. From the photos it is apparent that vast organisational skills and planning went into it. Also many thx to those who attended. This is but a step towards buyer activism,be it with Jaypee/Amrapali/ DLF etc. Only this will get results....the govt fears the perception of the common man...Its HALLA BOL or nothing for DEW buyers. Nothing else will get results. Jab kat Sarkar ki hamare votes se phatti nahi hai, woh kuch nahi karegi. Need to also pool in money and look at the Court option against the HUDA/ Harayana/Delhi Govts

Comment

Originally posted by pacman View Post
                    Hats off to all the organisers of this protest. From the photos it is apparent that vast organisational skills and planning went into it. Also many thx to those who attended. This is but a step towards buyer activism,be it with Jaypee/Amrapali/ DLF etc. Only this will get results....the govt fears the perception of the common man...Its HALLA BOL or nothing for DEW buyers. Nothing else will get results. Jab kat Sarkar ki hamare votes se phatti nahi hai, woh kuch nahi karegi. Need to also pool in money and look at the Court option against the HUDA/ Harayana/Delhi Govts
                    Yes, looks like a great effort . Hope that all issues raised r resolved ASAP .
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

I would personally suggest not to take Mr ultichakri; so seriously
                      because he is carrying a good knowledge despite (assume) he don't have any interest/ invest in the area.
                      Also would like to request Ulti, not to play with the people's sentiments but keep sharing.
                      Saying because once upon a time Mr Ulti was in sleeping mode and few of us requested him to be awake and share his GYAN.
                      .....AND HE STARTED SHARING AGAIN HIS GYAN
                      Last edited by AveMaria2407; April 26 2016, 12:47 AM. Reason: Tagged a User

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X