A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
Reply
19827 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    I agree with Amit.
    Also, Chintels have risen in a year plus from 2000 plus to 4000 plus......is this appreciation or so called correction ?
    Remember...rise is generally accumulated over 4 to 5 years to the tune of 100 per cent plus and a correction on accumulated figure still leaves one in positive return green area.
    for correction noises:
    If u wanna invest, then invest, if u do not wanna invest do not invest, why create so much noise ? Say your point once...why are the posts being repeated..same thing over. And over and over again ?
    Aap ne bola ..sab be parha ab bar bar chillane se point banal to Johan jayega na !

    VB[

    puraani aadat hai... naye package mein...you know what i mean...:DI agree with Amit.
    Also, Chintels have risen in a year plus from 2000 plus to 4000 plus......is this appreciation or so called correction ?
    Remember...rise is generally accumulated over 4 to 5 years to the tune of 100 per cent plus and a correction on accumulated figure still leaves one in positive return green area.
    for correction noises:
    If u wanna invest, then invest, if u do not wanna invest do not invest, why create so much noise ? Say your point once...why are the posts being repeated..same thing over. And over and over again ?
    Aap ne bola ..sab be parha ab bar bar chillane se point banal to Johan jayega na !

    VB[

    puraani aadat hai... naye package mein...you know what i mean...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    mandir pe betha bhikhari ka bachaa yehi sochta hi ki mithai free aati hai.:D


    kuch dino baad dew mandir hoga aur baki sab bikhari.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    TEEN din se aap jo r&d kar rahe the woncorrection ke liye kar rahe the ha ha ha! .:D. i am soooo sorryl...bad logic.

    on the other hand reallignment asper you was offered tonsolve the ltigation problem it means faster impementation of DEW then prices should go up or not? kahan ka logic hai bhai?

    kal ko katina ko jukaam hoga aur aap logic nikaalenge ki ab DEW nahin banega ...:D:D


    The realignment is not my theory there are indication that authority may or may not be considering that.....I don,t know just I have collected the clues. you may do your own R&D and check the facts.

    Correction hoga ya nahin hoga I don't care neither I have any interest in it....

    Katrina kya dew main stake holder hain......kuch kulasa kijiye kya lagti hain woh appki ??? kahin salman :bab (5): ji bura na maan jayein.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    kuch dino baad dew mandir hoga aur baki sab bikhari.....


    ab mat kahena ki mandir nahin banega ... paap lage ga...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    ab mat kahena ki mandir nahin banega ... paap lage ga...:D


    Rahul 2011, Iss mandir ka pujari kaun hoga.:bab (59):. Koi valmiki hi hoga ( with change of heart).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    The realignment is not my theory there are indication that authority may or may not be considering that.....I don,t know just I have collected the clues. you may do your own R&D and check the facts.

    Correction hoga ya nahin hoga I don't care neither I have any interest in it....

    Katrina kya dew main stake holder hain......kuch kulasa kijiye kya lagti hain woh appki ??? kahin salman :bab (5): ji bura na maan jayein.


    Patna and shimla wale to hath doh ke dway ke peche pad gya hein. They do not have any interest in dway but they are the most interested one to see a fall. God knows what is their motive.

    Any member supporting dway is being termed as broker or multiple ID's wala. One of the member has no interest but spends half day in maintaining database of dway project.

    I like their style of opposing dway and digging more and more information about the builders. Chiltel ko smuggler ka tag de diya. Emmar ko bahut pasand kartein hain kyon ke palm hill me invest kiya hain.

    The reality is dway properties are selling like hot cakes but they are waiting for the cold cakes before investing.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Patna and shimla wale to hath doh ke dway ke peche pad gya hein. They do not have any interest in dway but they are the most interested one to see a fall. God knows what is their motive.

    Any member supporting dway is being termed as broker or multiple ID's wala. One of the member has no interest but spends half day in maintaining database of dway project.

    I like their style of opposing dway and digging more and more information about the builders. Chiltel ko smuggler ka tag de diya. Emmar ko bahut pasand kartein hain kyon ke palm hill me invest kiya hain.

    The reality is dway properties are selling like hot cakes but they are waiting for the cold cakes before investing.
    :bab (59):

    This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....


    bro..no one objected to what you wrote about reallignment.
    the main problem comes when you relate every news to ....ab correction hoga ....whether it makes sense or not.

    please put any news you find regarding this topic but do not always emphatically make conclusion in one biased direction...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul2011
    bro..no one objected to what you wrote about reallignment.
    the main problem comes when you relate every news to ....ab correction hoga ....whether it makes sense or not.

    please put any news you find regarding this topic but do not always emphatically make conclusion in one biased direction...


    I already clarified my interest is not in correction or appreciation my POV clearly specified to DEW nothing else......supporting or opposing the prices may be the view based on fellow member post
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    I already clarified my interest is not in correction or appreciation my POV clearly specified to DEW nothing else......supporting or opposing the prices may be the view based on fellow member post


    PatnaPratap Ji,

    No matter accept or not, DEW built or not, but correction will happen ultimately........ But what the news of realignment I am late comer and novice.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    Patna and shimla wale to hath doh ke dway ke peche pad gya hein. They do not have any interest in dway but they are the most interested one to see a fall. God knows what is their motive.

    Any member supporting dway is being termed as broker or multiple ID's wala. One of the member has no interest but spends half day in maintaining database of dway project.

    I like their style of opposing dway and digging more and more information about the builders. Chiltel ko smuggler ka tag de diya. Emmar ko bahut pasand kartein hain kyon ke palm hill me invest kiya hain.

    The reality is dway properties are selling like hot cakes but they are waiting for the cold cakes before investing.
    :bab (59):


    hi
    Greetings

    You cant stop amusing me:D

    I wish to maintain the database because perhaps "maine pure dway ki registry karwani hai"!! :D any problems???;)

    Hope this satisfies you:D I empathise with your desperation to find out where I am invested.. Keep quiziing!!!;)

    Just keep spending your entire day in guessing and asking me why I am maintaining the database and where I am invested;)

    Narayan, Narayan.

    Surely, you did agree that ATS price was not an investible price point.
    Now look at people invested in 10x just ranting in chorus exhibiting "Publically Accepted Insanity" about Dway.


    Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....



    What is your view on dway pricing in next 3-4 quarters. Do you think that price will correct, rise or stablize. You have so much inside information. Why don't you suggest us to either hold or sell our investments. You should come to some conclusion after doing so much research.

    Bleesu did so much research on dway. At least now he is suggesting not to invest on 100+ sectors.

    Healthy debate should have some conclusion otherwise we are wasting our time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patnapratap
    This is the main problem.....the person whose purpose is getting aware to forum members and everyone else to protect their interest and know what is going on are termed as DEW opponent... Everyone is free to put their views and what he think doesnt matter anyone like or dislike....

    Sure...put your views....do not repeat them 10 times a day..
    Ur views are ur views....please put them....
    But kindly do not repeat he same info 10 times a day or more in different words
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    PatnaPratap Ji,

    No matter accept or not, DEW built or not, but correction will happen ultimately........ But what the news of realignment I am late comer and novice.......:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

    First post and so many laughing smileys and calling ur self new
    Interesting coincidence !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    What is your view on dway pricing in next 3-4 quarters. Do you think that price will correct, rise or stablize. You have so much inside information. Why don't you suggest us to either hold or sell our investments. You should come to some conclusion after doing so much research.

    Bleesu did so much research on dway. At least now he is suggesting not to invest on 100+ sectors.

    Healthy debate should have some conclusion otherwise we are wasting our time.


    Sir ji, I have done lot or research and tell you the truth ......

    Sab 99 ka fer hain.....Tendulakar have not cross 99 century so far, Don bred man average not crossed 99 figure.....god have give no-one to more than 99.... In same logic dew would not cross 99 sector....so invest wisely..
    CommentQuote