NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 23 minutes ago
21728 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    Few members and Rockstar here not even invested on Dew, but will come and pork nose and blame that we advising them to get in quagmire.
    Nobody's need your advise on our investment.
    Last I checked it's a free forum and we can give Gyan anywhere.

Instead of ridiculing and getting defensive, why don't you answer questions? You have been saying the same thing for the past God knows how many years.

Let us put numbers here. Share what you have on dew. What price you got in, which year and which project. Let's track it after an year, two or even three.

Since this thread has many shayyars, here's one from me:

Haath kangan ko arsi kya, padhe likhe ko farsi kya

��
    Last edited by Malvish; May 9 2016, 03:02 PM.

Comment

You got hurt, stop interfering and advising with sarcastic way.
      Last edited by Khalsa; May 9 2016, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by manuvihaan View Post
        I was one of the investors/end user you mentioning of on the show . It is unfortunate that we have to fight for things like roads and amenities in our country. But it doesn't end there it's even more unfortunate that people who are affected are also least bothered till the time someone is fighting as they feel it's a cake that everyone will eat but not many takers when it comes to taking the heat of the oven. The ways one can contribute are many but there are so many who are choosing none of the ways .
        I hope many people will sooner than later realise that they have to move out comfort to fight the state of affairs at HUDA , the LAND bill effects , the petty politics of gullies the greediness of people . Else this fight will only be visible on blogs and forums .
        Well said manuvihaan
        One shouldn't ask God to guide their footsteps if they aren't willing to move the feet. In this ugly wait for close to a decade - All the investors should chanellize their might and put their acts together to fight against dysfunct HUDA and apathy of the lazy state government. We need to work as a cohesive squad and must believe in ourselves. Never doubt that a group of thoughtful & concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed that's the only thing that ever has.

I agree that close to a decade of wait is almost 15 percent of our average lives but no one envisaged the gravity of delay before investing in DEW years ago. Those laughing and mocking the people in forum should honor the fact that the failure here is not coz of the lack of intellect or low IQ of the buyers but primarily because of the sad government machinery and politically motivated interests of local leaders influencing DEW. And we are fighting here for our rights we deserve.

I personally along with most of us here believe that our synergized and collective efforts have paid lately with digital and social media attracting renewed focus on DEW completion.

With Iron hot at the moment & Center showing interest in its early completion, we just need to be on our toes and keep stretching our limits with all available forms of the protest (physical / digital / social) and I am sure the 'happy beginning' is near.

Comment

It was more of the calculations than anything else the thumbrule of real estate investing says stay away from any property which is under litigation.
          D eway has so much of litigation all over the place plus there is more than one state in question and land being state matter government cannot do much even by bringing in nhai.

Last may when high court gave some guidelines about the settlement everyone went euphoric that the issue is resolved for once and for all.
          Vatika came out with full front page ad that how great returns and lifestyle would be in offing just in few months, blue channels like NDTV went all out to recommend this area.
          One year down the line nothing has changed except banks brokers and builders are little bit richer on your hard earned money and the sacrifices you have made just to keep banks and landlord happy.
          10 years is almost 30% of the working life and 50% of real enjoyable life and d eway has eaten that for what?
          The hype creators will keep on saying that one day d eway will come up sure it will but at what cost forget about money think about lost age does any wait justify living in austerity and making sacrifice for nothing.

Be wise

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	abw.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	2273333

Home buyers protest in Gurgaon - Times of India

Comment

Its true few issue holding back the problem but may resolve soon as per information.

Can't say June 2017 deadline would fulfill or not, however, end of the year seems little feasible.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Just sharing my POV here, have no intention of getting trolled or getting caught in cross fire

We all know life is short or Kal ho na ho but does that stop us from planning? And needless to say, we always plan for future. DEW is for sure not the first or last investment gone wrong or delayed. There are hundred or rather thousand other projects/roads/Highways inching for decades.
                People who invested in DEW or else where did their due diligence and decided to invest. No one has right to call them anything as it was there money and they choose what to do with it.

Different people have different priorities at different stage in life so they pursue those. If they match your liking, gel with them else don't. Simple.

Spend time with family and thank God for every moment rather than calculating percentages

LAMBI SANS UNDER OR LAMBI SANS BAHAR. OM SHANTI SHANTI

Comment

I remember the days 6-7 years back, when I given the cheqe for booking of flat some project on dway for which construction was already started, this was due to one broker who showed me so much dreams like shiny pamphlet of metro and future prospectus of d way.

After giving the cheqe I was very upset and not feeling good,t luckily I stop my cheque payment and invested in 8x sector and now very much satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by munjal View Post
                    I remember the days 6-7 years back, when I given the cheqe for booking of flat some project on dway for which construction was already started, this was due to one broker who showed me so much dreams like shiny pamphlet of metro and future prospectus of d way.

After giving the cheqe I was very upset and not feeling good,t luckily I stop my cheque payment and invested in 8x sector and now very much satisfied.
                    Ha ha! Reminds me of exact same thing. I gave a cheque for BPTP park generation project and could not sleep at night post that and stopped cheque at 3 am invested in same sector again but completely satisfied with new project.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      It was more of the calculations than anything else the thumbrule of real estate investing says stay away from any property which is under litigation.
                      D eway has so much of litigation all over the place plus there is more than one state in question and land being state matter government cannot do much even by bringing in nhai.

Last may when high court gave some guidelines about the settlement everyone went euphoric that the issue is resolved for once and for all.
                      Vatika came out with full front page ad that how great returns and lifestyle would be in offing just in few months, blue channels like NDTV went all out to recommend this area.
                      One year down the line nothing has changed except banks brokers and builders are little bit richer on your hard earned money and the sacrifices you have made just to keep banks and landlord happy.
                      10 years is almost 30% of the working life and 50% of real enjoyable life and d eway has eaten that for what?
                      The hype creators will keep on saying that one day d eway will come up sure it will but at what cost forget about money think about lost age does any wait justify living in austerity and making sacrifice for nothing.

Be wise
                      We all have our own calculations and given current state of affairs we're doing what's needed at the moment and in the benefit of all of us who have their stake in DEW.

We know things are messy, roadblocks are there and bottlenecks needed to be overcome. But for most of us, currently the best way out is to stand and fight for our rights and push for earliest completion of DEW. If you have some better ideas to support our cause than just criticising, we would love to hear from you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X