A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19763 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    hi
    Greetings

You cant stop amusing me:D

I wish to maintain the database because perhaps "maine pure dway ki registry karwani hai"!! :D any problems???;)

Hope this satisfies you:D I empathise with your desperation to find out where I am invested.. Keep quiziing!!!;)

Just keep spending your entire day in guessing and asking me why I am maintaining the database and where I am invested;)

Narayan, Narayan.

Surely, you did agree that ATS price was not an investible price point.
    Now look at people invested in 10x just ranting in chorus exhibiting "Publically Accepted Insanity" about Dway.

Cheers

The data base ( so called ) is negatively biased and provides a non balanced view unfortunately
    A person of your sllls could ( as u used to ) have a non biased data base
    Please make it non biased and it will be an asset to the forum.
    My POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir ji, I have done lot or research and tell you the truth ......

Sab 99 ka fer hain.....Tendulakar have not cross 99 century so far, Don bred man average not crossed 99 figure.....god have give no-one to more than 99.... In same logic dew would not cross 99 sector....so invest wisely..

On what basis please ?
    Logic of 99
    They are reaching 104..
    See rudders post and mkt1 photos
    CommentQuote
    hi
    Greetings

You cant stop amusing me:D

I wish to maintain the database because perhaps "maine pure dway ki registry karwani hai"!! :D any problems???;)

Hope this satisfies you:D I empathise with your desperation to find out where I am invested.. Keep quiziing!!!;)

Just keep spending your entire day in guessing and asking me why I am maintaining the database and where I am invested;)

Narayan, Narayan.

Surely, you did agree that ATS price was not an investible price point.
    Now look at people invested in 10x just ranting in chorus exhibiting "Publically Accepted Insanity" about Dway.

Cheers

I know you are invested in 37 sector. Good luck for yr investments.

Soory to say that investors have not followed mine and yr advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    On what basis please ?
    Logic of 99
    They are reaching 104..
    See rudders post and mkt1 photos

Who is reaching...... DEW at 104....mitti ke dher ko DEW nahin kahte

In photographs who knows from where these snaps have been taken ...... OK for sake of discussion I agree all these are corrects....but......how the DEW shall cross 500 house....?? How ROB built....??? How litigation solve.....??? How new bridges on exway come-up......??? How DEW connect NH8...??? How Delhi side align the road......?? there are so may how???? TELL ME KNOW 99 KA FER
    CommentQuote

In photographs who knows from where these snaps have been taken ...... OK for sake of discussion I agree all these are corrects....but......how the DEW shall cross 500 house....?? by demolishing them How ROB built....??? ask an engineerHow litigation solve.....??? in court or outside court. How new bridges on exway come-up......??? like all other bridges on all other roads..nothing special.
    How DEW connect NH8...??? already connected How Delhi side align the road......??no rocket science there are so may how???? where are hows? there are only "how"lingsTELL ME KNOW 99 KA FER

ulticharia... ab bhi samajh nahai aaya to kabhi nahin aa sakta..

CommentQuote

In photographs who knows from where these snaps have been taken ...... OK for sake of discussion I agree all these are corrects....but......how the DEW shall cross 500 house....?? How ROB built....??? How litigation solve.....??? How new bridges on exway come-up......??? How DEW connect NH8...??? How Delhi side align the road......?? there are so may how???? TELL ME KNOW 99 KA FER

well yes every under construction project /property has 10-20 how or ?? for example one of the so called finest project in GGn - 68 , Spire south in which you may have been invested have the following opn how?

1- Why bank loan is still not approved... are there issues in it.
    2- Sector road for 68 - have land been acquired? have tender been out. If land has not been acquired whats ths possibility of litigation?
    3- village road- villagers frequently deny the access . what is they file a case.
    4 - Role of tashee- tashhe is a fraud company and a co partner. what are the risk?
    5- Excess allotment - many ppl still has parchis and not allotment? how do mangfement plan to deal with it.
    6. high tension wire just besdies the project - one member mentioned plan is for underground wires. have tender been flotaed? budget being sectioned?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I know you are invested in 37 sector. Good luck for yr investments.

Soory to say that investors have not followed mine and yr advice.

Hi
    Greetings

Is that conclusive
    ??:D??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Doubtful way or dream way or dwarka expressway

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    Greetings

Its absolutely a dampener for all invested/looking to invest NRIs/Endusers. Those who invested at 2.5-3K have had the early movers advantage and have made good money.. those invested at 4.3&4.8K cant call themselves early movers.

STILL MOST HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP BRAVELY, CHIN UP

SEZ Gone, koi farak nahin padta:o

Metro is not planned now.. koi baat nahin:o

PhIV is planned but when will it come, pata nahin.. koi baat nahin:o

5Lac jobs gone. 10K Cr pa govt revenue gone, doesnt matter:o

Dway sold by brokers (and still reflected on many builders brochures, websites as 150mtr).. now reduced to less than half the width.. koi baat nahin:o

Now whatever is left is similar to a sector road, when will that come up.. kisi ko nahin pata, koi baat nahin:o

Oversupply will hit due to 30+ sectors..more than what already exist in GURGAON.. migration hai.. data hai.. naukri hai..koi baat nahin :o

ROB banega jan main.. nahin start hua.. koi baat nahin:o

Delhi side road kab banega.. koi pata nahin.. koi baat nahin:o

Litigations 2-4 mths main khatam honi thi nahi hui.. koi baat nahin.:o

Diplomatic enclave banega Dwarka main.. late ho gaya... koi baat nahin:o

42% short term and 30% long term returns expected, now 10-12% look promising.. Koi baat nahin:o

To aakhir baat hai to hai kya???

Baat yeh hai.. that things happen like this in government projects of PUBLIC IMPORTANCE and Unscrupulous Builders cash in on misinformed public by creating a mirage of expeditious deliveries and fancy promotion, glossy brochures, etc. Even these builders (most of them first generation) have been sold land by political-land mafia purchased at 50-100lacs for 10-20Cr!!!

Once built up in 7-8 years, with fully functional sector roads, sewerage, facilities it might offer a good place for habitation. For now anything floating around 4.5-5K may take longer than expected time to yield some decent returns. Resale activity is likely to be stagnant providing ample opportunities to fence sitters to enter at reasonable rates.. Builders will compete amongst themselves through promise of better services, sops, sweeteners etc.

Cheers

Hi
    Greetings

Sambher Ji

Logic dhoond lo upar!!!:D

Add to this another one..

Talks of Alternative allignment of Dway.. Koi baat nahin:o

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Its absolutely a dampener for all invested/looking to invest NRIs/Endusers. Those who invested at 2.5-3K have had the early movers advantage and have made good money.. those invested at 4.3&4.8K cant call themselves early movers.

STILL MOST HAVE BEEN PUTTING UP BRAVELY, CHIN UP

Cheers

The same people who are opposed to 4K pricing were also opposing 3k pricing 6 months ago (now calling it early movers advantage)...the forum is there as a proof.

After 6 months will say people have lost 4, 4.8k early mover advantage now at 5.5- 6k it is not advisable to invest...This will never stop. only the offset positions will change...;)
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Sambher Ji

Logic dhoond lo upar!!!:D

Add to this another one..

Talks of Alternative allignment of Dway.. Koi baat nahin:o

Cheers

Question is who is buying. Whay don't you create a datasheet. Let us do the analysis of buyer religion and category. ha he ha he ho ho..........................
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Is that conclusive
    ??:D??

Cheers

This is my best guess. End of the day everyone in the forum is bullish about their investments.

I hv invested in 100+ and you !37 or 80S**!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    The data base ( so called ) is negatively biased and provides a non balanced view unfortunately
    A person of your sllls could ( as u used to ) have a non biased data base
    Please make it non biased and it will be an asset to the forum.
    My POV.

Hi
    Greetings

Eversince ATS launch,

-have given two strategies for everyones benefit.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/267514-post1995.html (received 3 thanks recently:D, 2 months after the post;) just to cull the theory of adverseries that these thanks dont mean/value anything)

-have personally made 3 investments (and raked in a decent sweat money:D)

-Not sure but I can count at least 10 people here on the forum who have USED THE LINK ON PROJECTS ON DWARKA EXPRESSWAY, BUILDERS REPUTATION, ANALYSIS etc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=0
    invested based on the spreadsheet.:D (NO BENEFIT SOUGHT MLM/HELPING RELATIVES/FRIENDS IN BROKERAGE/UNDERWRITING ETC OFTHE SORTS as visible from antics of NRI customers drumming their investments:D)

Dway has a lot of activity to follow and lot of money to be made, unfortunately, uncertainties have only added to the multifarious problems inflicting the 10x stretch..

Its equally unfortunate that many enlightened people like Psambher do not come out with anything authentic but play the spoilsport game despite being capable..

the 8x and 3x stretch is a part of DWAY is being purposefully ignored by 10x brokers while the stretch from railway line to kheri dhula constitutes 45% of the total stretch of Dway on the Haryana side.. and has multifarious advantages far outweighing the 10x dream of proximity to Delhi (not happening before another 5-7 years atleast). Check details of Locational advantages for everyones benefit https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/441-commercial-dispensary-in-resedential-society?p=116774#post116774

If the CPR being promoted by DLF and Vatika comes up imagine the major fillip RE investments in 8x and 9x will get due to connectivity to all the major Expressways (SPR, NPR, KMP, NH8). For now even Dway is not any better than the hypothetical CPR (CardioPulmonary Resusitation CPR as an attempt for pulling up the fate of DLF land bank:D)

Cheers
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Eversince ATS launch,

-have given two strategies for everyones benefit.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/267514-post1995.html (received 3 thanks recently:D)

-Not sure but I can count at least 10 people here on the forum who have USED THE LINK ON PROJECTS ON DWARKA EXPRESSWAY, BUILDERS REPUTATION, ANALYSIS etchttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=0
    invested based on the spreadsheet.:D (NO BENEFIT SOUGHT MLM/HELPING RELATIVES/FRIENDS IN BROKERAGE/UNDERWRITING ETC OFTHE SORTS as visible from antics of NRI customers drumming their investments:D)

Dway has a lot of activity to follow and lot of money to be made, unfortunately, uncertainties have only added to the multifarious problems inflicting the 10x stretch..

Its equally unfortunate that many enlightened people like Psambher do not come out with anything authentic but play the spoilsport game..

the 8x and 3x stretch is a part of DWAY is being purposefully ignored by 10x brokers while the stretch from railway line to kheri dhula constitutes 45% of the total stretch of Dway on the Haryana side.. and has multifarious advantages far outweighing the 10x dream of proximity to Delhi (not happening before another 5-7 years atleast). Check details of Locational advantages for everyones benefit https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/indian-property-laws/441-commercial-dispensary-in-resedential-society?p=116774#post116774

If the CPR being promoted by DLF and Vatika comes up imagine the major fillip RE investments in 8x and 9x will get due to connectivity to all the major Expressways (SPR, NPR, KMP, NH8). For now even Dway is not any better than the hypothetical CPR (CardioPulmonary Resusitation CPR as an attempt for pulling up the fate of DLF land bank:D)

Cheers

I am getting worried about my investments after reading your posts.

I have no authentic info to add as I do not have my relatives working in Huda.

Can you elaborate my spoilsport games in details.

You mean to say that investors are buying after reading my posts.

Kash mein broker hota.
    CommentQuote
    Hi
    Greetings

Eversince ATS launch,

-have given two strategies for everyones benefit.. http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/267514-post1995.html (received 3 thanks recently:D)

-Not sure but I can count at least 10 people here on the forum who have USED THE LINK ON PROJECTS ON DWARKA EXPRESSWAY, BUILDERS REPUTATION, ANALYSIS etchttps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE&pli=1#gid=0

Its equally unfortunate that many enlightened people like Psambher do not come out with anything authentic but play the spoilsport game..

"

Cheers

Bless u bro..

As you know I am so bullish about 8X sector specially 82 ;) and also i am equally bullish about sector 109 and other so called "Delhi" sectors...
    Proximity to Delhi is very important and if you ask me, these Delhi sectors will have better connectivity to airport , GGN and South Delhi than Dwarka itself. As i have been saying ...If DEW would be here by now ...we would not be talking about 4-5K pricing here but 10K plus..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by psambher
    I am getting worried about my investments after reading your posts.

I have no authentic info to add as I do not have my relatives working in Huda.

Can you elaborate my spoilsport games in details.

You mean to say that investors are buying after reading my posts.

Kash mein broker hota.

Hi

Greetings

Just wish you to contribute something which represents some facts and not get embroiled in what Manoja or Amit001 or BlessU is saying or invested in..:D

If you have some facts that matter the investments of people anywhere in Gurgaon please bring forth for everyones benefit and be a CONTRIBUTING and VALUED MEMBER.

I am sure you have the insight and can definitely bring value to the discussions as you very rightly pointed today towards a sensible arguments..

I have at two instances not received a response from information shared by you.. Once on the delhi side connectivity (no proofs/supportings were given), recently asked you to put forth your view on the CPR but no response..

Your basic purpose is to get embroiled and settle score with Manoja and get some cheap thrills out of it..

Grown up mate.. you can do much better..

Cheers
    CommentQuote