Last updated: 1 day ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

G99 vs BPTP102

Hi Ishan,

I would like to know your thought for G99 vs BPTP102.

Thks,

Originally posted by ISHANb View Post
    harpreet i ll finalize something by this week end !!! The best price i am getting is 37,750 net after all discounts through a broker who has underwritten some plots in the project !!

This is the best price i am getting after surveying for rigorously for a week ! the builder and one other broker who claims hes underwritten entire project and is only seller in the market(obviously he is talking crap , i have checked with co.). are offerin max 2% discount on 39000 .

i am booking at 37750 through another broker , hes sent me the availability with him , i ll finalise something and drop the cheque by this week end !!
    Will keep you posted .BTW am looking for 300 sq yd plot .

Comment

Originally posted by nitin80 View Post
      Hi Ishan,

I would like to know your thought for G99 vs BPTP102.

Thks,
      nitin bhai already mentioned it in previous post on same thread but i ll copy paste for you here-

I would say that i find this very attractive in comparison to bptp amstoria plots on sale as these both have the same exact location and for following reasons -

1)amstoria plots the co. is selling at 42500psy
      2)Bptp is not even giving allotment of plots right now , whereas g99 is
      3)In payment plan i guess bptp takes 40 % payment before start of construction , whereas g99 only takes 20 % !!!

And moreover uppal is known to develop beautiful townships ( For eg uppal southend on sohna is the most premium township in that area) . And if you are aware that uppal is a builder of kothis in delhi as well and the kothis he construct command a 10-15 % over other kothis of same specs , same size and of same location of other builders !!!

My point of reference is just bptp as itis selling quite well at 42500 as well , but i feel in the long run uppal & qvc G99 would overtake prices of amstoria by a considerable margin !!

Comment

some improvements seen

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/gurgaon/New-Palam-Vihar-residents-to-be-rehabilitated-in-Sec-110-A/articleshow/7322074.cms#ixzz1BZ9BssFm

Some of the residents of New Palam Vihar Colony, whose houses are located on Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) project, might get plots in HUDAs Sector 110-A in the city.

The residents of the colony had opposed the city authorities earlier offer of plots in Mayfair Garden. There are over 400 houses which come in way of the NPR project. However, there is no information about how many residents would be offered plots in Sector 110 A.

The city authorities had to plan the rehabilitation of these residents after being pulled up by the Punjab and Haryana High Court.

The oustees will be offered plots in the new sector. In fact, its a policy decision to rehabilitate them in the sector, said Nitin Yadav, HUDA administrator.

The residents had been demanding plots in same sectors for all the affected land owners. They are also demanding financial help to construct the new houses.

The delay in rehabilitating the affected residents is hampering the entire Northern Peripheral Road project.

The Northern Peripheral Road project is crucial for improving road connectivity in the city.

As per the planning, a 150 meter wide road is proposed from Dwarka in Delhi to

Kherki Daula on National Highway-8.

Comment

Dwarka Expressway far from a reality

GURGAON: Zero kilometre from the Dwarka Expressway Hurry to avail inaugural discounts, such SMSes might be flooding your inbox for quite sometime now. The state governments much touted project Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) also called the Dwarka Expressway which has become the USP (unique selling point) for over two dozen builders, who have projects lined up on the stretch, still remains a dream.

According to officials at the Haryana Urban Development Authority (HUDA), they are yet to begin with the tendering process for the project. It means that the groundwork on the Expressway, as being assured by some developers, is just a far-fetched sales pitch.

The proposed 18 kilometre long and 150 meter wide Expressway (which will connect Dwarka and NH-8) has been in news due to several pending litigations from both residents and industrialists who have their plots coming in the alignment of the road.

Of 18 kilometres, the state government has 12.5 kilometres completely free from litigation. While the remaining 5.5 kilometres land is under litigation in bits and pieces. According to records, of 661 acres to be built as the NPR, barely 26 acres in fragments is under stay from court. However, this less that five percent land has put brakes on almost one-third of the total project.

Maximum land under litigation is in the New Palam Vihar area while remaining pieces are spread across sectors like 100, 102,103, among others. We are at the final stages of preparing the paper for inviting tenders for the project which will likely be floated sometime in March, confirmed a HUDA official.

The NPR will also decongest Delhi-Gurgaon Expressway, particularly near Delhi-Gurgaon boarder toll plaza which has witnessed higher-than-expected traffic volume growth.

If the NPR comes up on time and the proposed housing projects are made available in the market, the expanded supply would correct property prices in areas like the Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road.

The flood of SMSes and emails from or on behalf of builders like Era (sector 103), Earth Infrastructure (sector 112), Landmark (sector 103), Rahejas (sector 108), Ansals Housing & Siddhartha (sector 106), to a name a few from the list, sell Expressway as the key point. There does not seem to be any other selling point, exerts Dr Sanjay Sharma of QuBREX.

Developers market their products on the basis of letter of intent proposed Metro station, Expressway, etc. It is incorrect to make a proposed project a USP since there is no surety. In this case, developers must inform the customer about the ground reality, explained Ankur Sood, VP, residential market, North India, Jones Lang LaSalle.

Meanwhile, the earth works being carried out in some portions by the government departments has suddenly stopped. Market analysts have started raising a question on the states will to rapidly complete the project which was floated more than five years ago.

The state has already issued licenses to developers and collected external development charges (EDC) and internal development charges (IDC) from them. The developers on their end have invited bookings and will charge these from its customers.

All the land that has been acquired for the project is from public money. It is such huge wastage of public resources which could have been moved for better purpose, asserted Ajay Dabas, director, Certes Realty Ltd, an NCR-based reality firm.

Read more: Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - The Times of India Dwarka Expressway far from a reality - The Times of India

Comment

nitin80, great share . I have been saying this only, from so many months . Wait for the court clearances & the construction of the D e way to get started without any hindrances, before investing here .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

valid pts, but i think if we wait and watch, we might have to jump the bandwagon at higher price. I bought Vista at 2800. When i went to see the site, there was no road for almost a 3 km strtch, my car had got stuck in mud. By the time pucca road came, prices were at 3700.

I feel similar will be case with NPR projects.
              Last edited by MANOJa; December 26 2015, 04:01 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

CapMau, it is simply the game of high risks & high returns, provided u r prepared to take the risks, because things can always go in the opposite way .

Comment

Agreed. depends on your risk taking appetite.

Comment

CapMau, exactly my point . U got to have that kind of risk taking appetite .

Btw, that Unitech investment at 2700 was a great buy .

Comment

Originally posted by nitin80 View Post
                      If the NPR comes up on time and the proposed housing projects are made available in the market, the expanded supply would correct property prices in areas like the Sohna Road and Golf Course Extension Road.

Very irresponsible use of words by the columnist...newspapers in their reports are not supposed to air opinions which are highly debated, that job is left for the opinion columns....(though I agree with this opinion anyway)

"According to records, of 661 acres to be built as the NPR, barely 26 acres in fragments is under stay from court. However, this less that five percent land has put brakes on almost one-third of the total project."

Seems we will see some good action on the tendering front as well as earth laying very soon !

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X