A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19897 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This news is in some vernacular local newspaper 'Aaj Samaj". If this were true, reliable newspapers would also be publishing this news.
    CommentQuote
  • From Dainik Jagaran 7th Feb.
    रेल निगम की सर्वे रिपोर्ट का इंतजार
    गुड़गांव, उपमुख्य संवाददाता : साइबर सिटी को दूसरे मेट्रो रूट से दिल्ली स्थित इंदिरा गांधी अंतरराष्ट्रीय हवाई अड्डा से जोड़ने को लेकर हरियाणा शहरी विकास प्राधिकरण (हुडा) को दिल्ली मेट्रो रेल निगम (डीएमआरसी) की सर्वे रिपोर्ट का इंतजार है, ताकि योजना का मसौदा बनाकर प्रदेश सरकार को भेजा जा सके। फरवरी माह के अंत तक डीएमआरसी अपनी सर्वे रिपोर्ट हुडा को सौंप देगी। डीएमआरसी की सर्वे रिपोर्ट द्वारा कम से कम रूट में मोड़, अधिक से अधिक लोगों का फायदा मिले इस पर अमल किया जा रहा है। मुख्य रूप से दो रूटों पर सर्वे का काम तेजी से चल रहा है, जिनमें हुडा सिटी सेंटर मेट्रो स्टेशन सेक्टर 29 से साउथ सिटी चौक, अतुल कटारिया चौक से पुराने दिल्ली रोड से सेक्टर 23, पालम विहार से आगे द्वारका सेक्टर 22 सिटी सेंटर तक है। दूसरा रूट इफ्को चौक से लेकर सेक्टर-18 डिवाइडिंग रोड से पुराने दिल्ली रोड से आगे पालम विहार से आगे द्वारका तक प्रस्तावित है। हाइ स्पीड मेट्रो के लिए कौन सा रूट सबसे अधिक उपयुक्त रहेगा इसके अनुसार डीएमआरसी को अपनी रिपोर्ट हुडा को देनी है। हुडा प्रशासक नितिन कुमार यादव ने दैनिक जागरण से बताया कि हाइस्पीड मेट्रो कारीडोर विकसित करने की योजना को लेकर डीएमआरसी की रिपोर्ट आनी है। डीएमआरसी के अधिकारियों से बात हुई है और इस माह में ही सर्वे रिपोर्ट देने का आश्वासन दिया है। इसके बाद कितनी भूमि अधिगृहीत होगी, हुडा का रूट पर राइट आफ वे (आरओबी) कितना है इन सब तथ्यों का एक मसौदा तैयार कर प्रदेश सरकार के पास भेज दिया जाएगा। इस रूट की लंबाई 16 से बीस किलोमीटर के बीच रहने की संभावना है। कम से कम मेट्रो स्टेशन बनाने की नीति पर काम होगा।

When they say from palam vihar to sector 22 Dwarka, aren't they talking about the part of metro going along NPR towards Dwarka. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • parallel to the railway track

I think they are talking about running it parallel to the railway track from PV to Dwarka.
    CommentQuote
  • looks like news is just hotting up on d eway .

Next few weeks are worth watching
    CommentQuote
  • hmmm. interesting. Why they will run it along railway line when masterplan already shows it along D-Way. Lets wait for the final plan to come out.
    CommentQuote
  • I think the railway track and the D'EWay would only be 1 KM apart. So, the plan may have shown it very close to D'EWay.

What do you think?
    CommentQuote
  • I think it would be along the middle of the D-way, Dwarka sector 22 metro stop is also along it, and they are planning to cover as much as ground possible.
    CommentQuote
  • Friend, you said:

"I think it would be along the middle of the D-way, Dwarka sector 22 metro stop is also along it, and they are planning to cover as much as ground possible"

Can you explain, how can it be middle of D-way and Dwarka sector 22. I would really value your insight - but please explain in a precise way.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Dear senior members

which builder and project is suggusted on dway for long term view for both stay/ investmt purpose . Having reputation and delievered quality also . And what is rate going on . Pl suggust
    CommentQuote
  • well its more like along the D-way(parallel to it doesn't make much sense, as you can see green belt and need to aquire extra land to do that) , through sector 22 Dwarka city center.

Its my assumption based on proximity of Dwarka sector 22 with the proposed expressway, and already existing master plan showing metro stations to be used by the new sectors. I may be wrong, lets wait for the exact plan.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

As mentioned in my previous blogs next six months , prices will shoot up on Deway projects .

Probably this is the right time to invest ,Guys

Of course my two cent's worth .
    CommentQuote
  • Prem - but are there any projects worth investing, most of the builder there are small time
    CommentQuote
  • yes there are huge number of small time/first time builders on d eway right now , I am no longer worried about d eway getting built or not but am worried about the projects getting built !!! Hehe
    CommentQuote
  • Friends,

even I am not bothered about projects getting built in time or delayed.
    Its an investment for a certain period which will certainly give returns.

In any case one donot have control on who gets land there or who should have got.

On another note,I got a call yesterday from one broker wanting to discuss about Sobha (2/3 BHK ), but insisted in meeting in person .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PremPP
    Hi Guys,

As mentioned in my previous blogs next six months , prices will shoot up on Deway projects .

Probably this is the right time to invest ,Guys

Of course my two cent's worth .

PremPP, Have you invested in any project on Deway? or any recommendations based on your search of the area.
    CommentQuote