Last updated: 4 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by deal4jam View Post
    +1 "unrealistic expectations from DEW"

DEW was conceived some 20+ years earlier. My father owned a plotted house in sector 110 (so called New Palam Vihar). Previous Govt has done every thing, to benefit selves. Gaining traction from Gurgaon story,Just grab land, deny rights to New Palam Vihar residents, build coffers (for builders, middlemen, ownself) by selling stories to poor DEW investors. The GOVT is suppose to have a vision, create plans, create infrastructure, organize funds attain good policies, good governance. All they did so long was to build coffers, by way of managing systems.

You are right, when you look at situations when they are idle. Unfortunately we have govt who are worried what happens in next elections, besides their personal gains. When humans are involved, you could not expect a fair deal, always.

Comment

Originally posted by deal4jam View Post
      +1 "unrealistic expectations from DEW"

DEW was conceived some 20+ years earlier. My father owned a plotted house in sector 110 (so called New Palam Vihar). Previous Govt has done every thing, to benefit selves. Gaining traction from Gurgaon story,Just grab land, deny rights to New Palam Vihar residents, build coffers (for builders, middlemen, ownself) by selling stories to poor DEW investors. The GOVT is suppose to have a vision, create plans, create infrastructure, organize funds attain good policies, good governance. All they did so long was to build coffers, by way of managing systems.
      You are the man . Seriously you took the words right out of my mouth hand hearts

There's hope for DEW and India if you are the youth demographics

Hope everyone listens to your sentiments and changes are made so that DEW develops to a mini metropolis

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
        You are the man . Seriously you took the words right out of my mouth hand hearts

There's hope for DEW and India if you are the youth demographics

Hope everyone listens to your sentiments and changes are made so that DEW develops to a mini metropolis
        Dreams will certainly turn into reality provided one does not lose hope.

Comment

Guys btw can someone suggest plot options in DEW along with expected price per sqft and size

Comment

No doubt, there is light at the end. But we also know, the cow has been milked already. DLF or some one has to do much more (?) to repeat Gurgaon Story Lets see how the story unfold.

Comment

"When humans are involved, you could not expect a fair deal" I think we loose sense, when left with easy money around. People by choice are more rational. GOVT seems to have realized, only new cities will have dream infrastructure, facilities else nothing substantial can be achieved (despite despite all govt machinery). New Palam Vihar, after looooooong wait/tussel, seen drainage construction in some of the roads.

I am sure, this is not enough.

Comment

Originally posted by amitgargi View Post
                Guys btw can someone suggest plot options in DEW along with expected price per sqft and size
                Who says there is no hope................. Look people are still querying about rates ...........

Amit ji, look you will have to be somewhat specific and tell the range you are looking for ........

Comment

That is the big problem people are more concerned about the rates on paper than actual Livability on the ground

Comment

My friend I think u have picked wrong post to show ray of hope ��.

Flats are gone and dusted in NCR. I am enquiring about plots which can come somewhere about 70 lakhs- 2cr . I know very well about market.

I am doing a analysis where in checking rates of plots in DEW. If I find any suitable plots for investment purpose then I am looking to buy with a horizon of 15 years

Regards
                    Amit

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      That is the big problem people are more concerned about the rates on paper than actual Livability on the ground
                      Rohit bro; you know me very well so why so negative comments without knowing true rationale behind the post

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X