NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21920 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by saurav2281 View Post
    Heard a lot about NPR not sure if that's ever gonna be build. Heard from a couple of sources that it has again landed into trouble with some people not ready to give up there land. And lola MLA's supporting them..
    it will be build when vote bank of NPR will increase..

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
      What is funny is that people are happy ignoring one or two individuals from an anonymous public forum instead of writing about the builder banker broker nexus which is hurting them economically socially and mentally.

This all started presently about a month ago and I have written how we have taken out our rights from the clutches of huda and builders but ah! even showing the light to clear path the hype creators are simply interested in saying ban this guy ignore him he is repeating same thing over and over again Yes right I am repeating same thing that there is something wrong with d eway and it will take years to complete and its already more than 3 years and government says 3 more years.

Now not even a single mail has been sent to the authorities or ministers about the situation of d eway not even one post about the builder banker broker babu nexus Why ? instead all the rant about someone who is last man standing for the rights of innocent d eway buyers - It raises the question about the real motive of these few people who are against the individual trying to write about the nexus - are these guys agents of builders , bankers , brokers , babus whose intention is not to complete d eway but keep the status quo so they can enjoy with the innocent buyers money.

innocent buyers should take a cue from recent development and understand what is best for them.
      How you know people are ignoring and not a single email and letters sent to authorities.

PM me your number i will make you member of group then you will know what we are doing, if you are interested. But it cost money make sure before you send me your number to become members.

I am replying to your post because i always see you rant same thing every time.
      Last edited by MANOJa; July 11 2016, 09:08 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
        How you know people are ignoring and not a single email and letters sent to authorities.

PM me your number i will make you member of group then you will know what we are doing, if you are interested. But it cost money make sure before you send me your number to become members.

I am replying to your post because i always see you rant same thing every time.
        Why should the updates would be in a closed group why it cannot be on the open forum ?
        Cost money ? for what ?
        I rant but not babble as others who try to paint d eway as the ultimate destination - recall what happened last year after the high court judgement ? All of you got bonkers and were saying that I was wrong and you guys went on opening champagne.

Have you guys posted anything about doing anything about d eway other than trying to create hype about it ?

Comment

Why should the updates would be in a closed group why it cannot be on the open forum ?
          Cost money ? for what ?
          I rant but not babble as others who try to paint d eway as the ultimate destination - recall what happened last year after the high court judgement ? All of you got bonkers and were saying that I was wrong and you guys went on opening champagne.

Have you guys posted anything about doing anything about d eway other than trying to create hype about it ?

Let me educate you sir.
          Updates are for Dew investors and members only.Nothing is free it cost money.
          Become member and you will get educate and will help you in your Neherphar area.

Comment

Let me educate you sir.
            Updates are for Dew investors and members only.Nothing is free it cost money.
            Become member and you will get educate and will help you in your Neherphar area.
            He he he
            This speaks a lot about you
            so you are on iref to solicit hapless buyers to make money out of their distress ?
            Last edited by rohit_warren; July 12 2016, 07:57 AM.

Comment

He he he
              so you are on iref to solicit hapless buyers to make money out of their distress ?
              That's your dirty mind thought.
              The Broker always think that way the way you think.

Comment

That's your dirty mind thought.
                The Broker always think that way the way you think.
                Mods will figure out who has dirty mind and as I said so many times I wish I was a broker because I cannot make money out of people in distress

Comment

I know you are broker,who trying hard to get bakara here by ranting nonsense every time.

Comment

I know you are broker,who trying hard to get bakara here by ranting nonsense every time.
                    Please enlighten everyone how do you know I am a broker?

Comment

He he he
                      First you enlighten about your above statement.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X