NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 7 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ruch2000 View Post
    It is a known fact that many aggrieved buyers are waging courtroom battles against builders to undo the wrongs committed on them. I am aware of hundreds of such cases by investors of Era, Landmark, BPTP, Spire, Vatika, Earth etc etc. A simple search on the website of National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and the State Commission would confirm the existence of large amount of such cases. More

However, what no Rohit seems to be talking about is- who is funding the litigants of the New Palam Vihar in continuing the unending legal battle against construction of Dwarka Expressway ? My lawyer told me the average fees of a senior counsel is Rs. 10 lakhs for just one appearance. Hiring a battery of legal eagles and senior counsels is no joke. No one seems to ask who is investing crores of rupees in waging courtroom battle on behalf of New Palam Vihar litigants ? A conservative estimate suggests the litigants have spent more than 50 crores on legal cases only !!!

Guys, someone much bigger than these dummy Rohits is the force behind the stopping of the Dwarka Expressway and is stalling all attempts to settle the case amicably.
    Kamal hai yaar
    I am the one who is giving the action plan to force government to build d eway and you are saying that I don't want it completed!
    I believe this is because you haven't read my posts but have gone by the posts of hype creators.
    I challenge those against me to find one post which is against d eway buyers in last six years on my Iref time.

So my dear friend please look closely about whom you are talking and saying what.

Comment

OK will read old posts and get back. Thanks

Comment

It is a known fact that many aggrieved buyers are waging courtroom battles against builders to undo the wrongs committed on them. I am aware of hundreds of such cases by investors of Era, Landmark, BPTP, Spire, Vatika, Earth etc etc. A simple search on the website of National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission and the State Commission would confirm the existence of large amount of such cases. More

However, what no Rohit seems to be talking about is- who is funding the litigants of the New Palam Vihar in continuing the unending legal battle against construction of Dwarka Expressway ? My lawyer told me the average fees of a senior counsel is Rs. 10 lakhs for just one appearance. Hiring a battery of legal eagles and senior counsels is no joke. No one seems to ask who is investing crores of rupees in waging courtroom battle on behalf of New Palam Vihar litigants ? A conservative estimate suggests the litigants have spent more than 50 crores on legal cases only !!!

Guys, someone much bigger than these dummy Rohits is the force behind the stopping of the Dwarka Expressway and is stalling all attempts to settle the case amicably.
        Wow 50 crores.....you must replace Manmohan singh, I believe that every citizen of India become crorepati without doing anything....WOW....WOW.....great finding after Newton's law...Great...

न समझेंगे जो कच्चे हैं, पकना किसको कहते हैं ।
        नहीं ये राज़ गूदे के, छिलका इसको कहते हैं ॥
        Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

it is a known fact that many aggrieved buyers are waging courtroom battles against builders to undo the wrongs committed on them. I am aware of hundreds of such cases by investors of era, landmark, bptp, spire, vatika, earth etc etc. A simple search on the website of national consumer dispute redressal commission and the state commission would confirm the existence of large amount of such cases. More

however, what no rohit seems to be talking about is- who is funding the litigants of the new palam vihar in continuing the unending legal battle against construction of dwarka expressway ? My lawyer told me the average fees of a senior counsel is rs. 10 lakhs for just one appearance. Hiring a battery of legal eagles and senior counsels is no joke. No one seems to ask who is investing crores of rupees in waging courtroom battle on behalf of new palam vihar litigants ? A conservative estimate suggests the litigants have spent more than 50 crores on legal cases only !!!

Guys, someone much bigger than these dummy rohits is the force behind the stopping of the dwarka expressway and is stalling all attempts to settle the case amicably.
          most likely cong men!

Comment

looking for an update on unitech projects. seniors advice plz

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
              Wow 50 crores.....you must replace Manmohan singh, I believe that every citizen of India become crorepati without doing anything....WOW....WOW.....great finding after Newton's law...Great...

न समझेंगे जो कच्चे हैं, पकना किसको कहते हैं ।
              नहीं ये राज़ गूदे के, छिलका इसको कहते हैं ॥
              I can understand why you felt bad Mr Chakravarty ..Great lawyer of NPV.

सच बोलता आईना तेरा, सोच क्यूँ नही?
              चेहरा उसका ज़ंग से, जो साफ है नही॥

Comment

Originally posted by sunnyj View Post
                I can understand why you felt bad Mr Chakravarty ..Great lawyer of NPV.

सच बोलता आईना तेरा, सोच क्यूँ नही?
                चेहरा उसका ज़ंग से, जो साफ है नही॥
                Chakarvarty....who is this....?...Oh...no...are you talking about... chakrvarty vs state of haryana....but tell me sir...when he is complainant than how he could be lawyer...quite confusing....

I recall a episode of film Damini....when during court hearing, Amrish puri called damini a mad lady and after couple of hearing again he change stance and call her clever lady...

Playing a role of opponent lawyer...Mr. Sunny deol become confuse (just like you) and ask amrish puri to clarify ...So Mr. Sunny (without DEOL) please clarify your stance as did amrish puri....Who is Chakrvarty...lawyer or.....complainant so that I could reply accordingly.

घर अधिंयारा क्यों ? फकीर बिगड़ा क्यों ?
                Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                  Chakarvarty....who is this....?...Oh...no...are you talking about... chakrvarty vs state of haryana....but tell me sir...when he is complainant than how he could be lawyer...quite confusing....

I recall a episode of film Damini....when during court hearing, Amrish puri called damini a mad lady and after couple of hearing again he change stance and call her clever lady...

Playing a role of opponent lawyer...Mr. Sunny deol become confuse (just like you) and ask amrish puri to clarify ...So Mr. Sunny (without DEOL) please clarify your stance as did amrish puri....Who is Chakrvarty...lawyer or.....complainant so that I could reply accordingly.

घर अधिंयारा क्यों ? फकीर बिगड़ा क्यों ?
                  Without going into the deep merits, I would just say one thing.

Legally as well as logically, neither there is any bar that a lawyer cannot be complainant for his own case nor there is any bar that a litigant cannot argue his case on his own in the court. Both are maintainable apart from the routine course i.e. litigant paying fee to their counsel who would argue in the court for his clients.

Out of these three categories, I don't know in which one you fall. But I cleared this for the sake of clarity of everyone.

Comment

Looks like the hype creators have ganged up against those who speak the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by poogle
                      Guys
                      To be transparent I am a hopeful future resident on DEway (already invested). I have been a silent reader on this thread for a couple of years as I am not on the ground and this thread is one of the sources of my information.

Folks like ultichakri or others who have posted pictures etc have been very helpful to me. Others like Rohit Warren etc. have an alternate opinion that I do hear as well and keep in mind. But when the noise level on either side increases and multiple posts are made that have no factual information and get personal then I just feel sad that we as a community do not know how to have an informed and respectful debate!

In a democracy it takes all opinions to make an informed decision and everybody has the right to opine. If we do not like what somebody posts then it is better not to engage with them. Casting aspersions on others is also part of democracy but just that it is not fruitful. Both sides have been guilty of it. Folks like myself will basically stop seeing the usefulness of this thread.

I did visit my site last week and was told that the authorities are working to the best of their abilities (as much as is possible in India) and things will clear. But the fact is the area has the opportunity of being a new development that can be of international standards. I see few places in NCR that have this potential. The drive this time from Delhi to the site was much better and atleast possible to do compared to the last few times i visited. Before buying I did visit sohna road etc. I still feel this place has better possibilities. Whether it will clear in 1 year or 3 years or 10 years god only knows! So from an ROI standpoint one could have been better off in other places in NCR and India. But it is not always about ROI it is also about location that one can get in a development etc. we as the first movers will have that advantage if we have made the right choice it will hopefully translate into ROI in the future. If this is not an investment bet but for living, then i see it as a great development.
                      Great
                      Thanks for your post. The point I have been making is the Livability but in most of the posts by hype creators you will only find talks about returns and they make sure to hype everything whether it's relevant or no.
                      International standards well needs to be seen as far as I know every where in India roads are being constructed on the similar specifications.
                      Huda is yet to complete the water or sewer lines leave alone substation or stp.
                      There is long way to go and the hype creators who jump on every post of mine keep on harping about returns.
                      Huh

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X