A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19775 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I have no proof on the D e way realignment being discussed here, so cannot agree or dispute the same .

..............aab HUDA kaya karta hain, kaya nahin, that HUDA knows. Sarkari Department hain, jaha pe sarkar haaq degi, usi taraf chaal padega .

............but looking at the present issues on the current alignment, realignment may be an option, but as i said, i have nothing concrete on it ( not yet ) .

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Manoja bhai,

I dont beleive on this theory....why HUDA will take pain for realignment of road......whenever court or out of the court settled the matter they start further job regardless how much time it would take. From my POV atleast 15 years through court verdict and 7 years through out of court settlement. This period looks long and many things can changed in between.....highly uncertain.

par bura na mano holi bhi najdik hain....

He he he LWL (laugh without loud).....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    I checked with few brokers of eway area and noone has any confirmation news about eway alignment. It's all speculation at this time.

OK means most of the fellow member do not agree on realignment theory.......matlab DEW KA DHANDA MANDA HAIN........

koi baat nahin, I will wait for litigation to be sorted out first......or if take long time say 15-20 years......I dont know realy such time it would be taken even nobody knows...except GOD....

Ab matlab ki baat hain DEW se na jaldi litigation hategi na route divert hoga.......Bhagwan bhala kare......DEW par daon lagane walon ka.......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vb2309
    This to to politely request IREF Admin to bring back PSAMBHER who has in the past contributed good valuable posts to the forum.

Agree, sambher bhai was saying will see you next wk...what happened over night!
    Come back soon, Spire ki kasam aapko ;-)
    CommentQuote
  • Wow...sahi time pass chal raha hai. Kisi ko kuch nahi pata...patang bazi chal rahi hai...wow, sahi time pass.
    In between under pass, over pass bhi discuss ho raha hai...wow
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANOJa
    I have no proof on the D e way realignment being discussed here, so cannot agree or dispute the same .

..............aab HUDA kaya karta hain, kaya nahin, that HUDA knows. Sarkari Department hain, jaha pe sarkar haaq degi, usi taraf chaal padega .

............but looking at the present issues on the current alignment, realignment may be an option, but as i said, i have nothing concrete on it ( not yet ) .

India and our history are famous for

....................JUA JO KISI KA NA HUA...............

In Mahabharat, Pandavs lost their wife and rajpat....I recall one scene of Amitabh ji starer movie CHINIKUM where Paresh Raval was sitting on satyagrah in his house and peoples were busy in betting of how many day he lives at front of his house.....

.......and some people are betting on DEW.....The big gamble.

What do you think which rate come first 10000 or 3000.......
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure, if my question got answered!!! ( May be , if it was...I'm sorry for overlooking it)...

let me repeat again, at any point ( DEway / ROB / UTurn) , for entering into RP City (Coming from Delhi side on DEWay - whenever it is ready) , one will have to wait at railway crossing - Right?

Looking at the Google Maps - It appears , one will have to wait at railway crossing ( doesn't matter, if there will be aslip road next to DEWay)

Sector 37D, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - Google Maps

Could you guys please confirm?

Cheers

I understand from patudi Road

Originally Posted by Designer
    Hi NKT,

Nice observation but it is not a major concern, at present the concern would be completion of DEWay before the possesion of SKYZ OR 2.5 years from now.

Technically speaking, approach of the ROB will be about 450 meter on either side of railway line. The nearest junction(if median cut is allowed in DEWay) will be about 300 meter from the start of approach i.e about 750 m from existing railway line.Just go through google earth for better understanding.

Ideally you are not supposed to have any median opening in front of Ramprastha City of Sector 37D because nearest Pataudi road junction is only 1.50 kms and ROB/Railway line is about 1.0 m along NPR, if Ramprastha and others builders manages to get median cut near 37D then it would be a great option for resident of 37D but a bad design for through traffic along Dwarka Expressway.

Also there is no reason to panic as 10.0 meter wide service is also there on both sides of the DEWay. I think it is not in present contract, not sure though :). BTW Ramprastha City will surely benefit from U-turn below ROB; it’s only one km from highrise apartments of Ramprastha City.

We need to look at proposed roadnetwork plan of Sector-37D/Ramprastha City, before commenting anything.

:bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • BlessU Bhai, any information on this news of the D e way realignment ???

Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi
    greetings

It would be a feather in the cap of state govt, the ruling party congress I, under Mr Bhupinder Singh Huda. An achievement for HUDA if a SUCCESSFUL Re- alignment is worked out given the complexity of litigations on the current tender..

Recently an unauthorised commercial establishment in gurgaon (some pony school) got a stay through Supreme court against acquisition notifications and orders AFTER GOOD 25+ years!!!. (search news thread in the forum)

Another such order recently against section 4,6, 9 notification and order was pronounced by High court pertaining to land acquisition by HUDA 20 years ago!!! (15 cases were sorted out with a single pronouncement lingering for ages)

These are real life, practical, pertinent, factual and specific to HARYANA judgements and are of NCR region pointing clearly at how State govt has recently been trounced for their faulty acts of omission and commission.

Wake up dway fanatics, it is much sought but the path is TOO inflicted by litigation's to give a smooth ride to the successful execution of current dway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by BlessU
    Hi

Greetings

Just wish you to contribute something which represents some facts and not get embroiled in what Manoja or Amit001 or BlessU is saying or invested in..:D

If you have some facts that matter the investments of people anywhere in Gurgaon please bring forth for everyones benefit and be a CONTRIBUTING and VALUED MEMBER.

I am sure you have the insight and can definitely bring value to the discussions as you very rightly pointed today towards a sensible arguments..

I have at two instances not received a response from information shared by you.. Once on the delhi side connectivity (no proofs/supportings were given), recently asked you to put forth your view on the CPR but no response..

Your basic purpose is to get embroiled and settle score with Manoja and get some cheap thrills out of it..

Grown up mate.. you can do much better..

Cheers

BlessU Bhai, aap bhi kaha faas gaye .

No point in wasting time arguing here .

Many people invested on D e way projects seem to be saying :D-

OR

do they mean .......................
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Yeh ULTICHKRI badiya aadmi hain.. Genuine item pesh kartein hain.. tension buster is what he is.. Liking him!!!:D (chini kum, LWL)

Regarding status of Dway litigations, even RTIs wont work as matter is subjudice..

Earlier examples with proofs https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/12853-latest-news-on-gurgaon-manesar-ncr/page83?t=15151&page=83
    Now Usha stud farms has got a stay recently from SC. This was after a long and grueling 23 years long lititgation by HUDA. Even if they loose in the final battle, the unauthorised as concluded by Honble HC, would gain another few years before HUDA can lay hands on the land..

Another one in the face of HUDA after 17 years. Huda had to give up its claim. Doubt Huda would move higher court as they seemingly have no ground!! https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/general-real-estate-discussion/520-investment-property-in-india?p=116837#post116837

Best solutions would be to push for an alternate route (new dway or alternate access through sector roads) on non litigation and acquired land for an early execution till courts decide.

This might save investments from stagnating, bring much needed alternate access to Delhi/Airport.

HUDA should also hasten up other proposal regarding Underpasses, ROBs, Movement/Removal of Toll, Metro connectivity with existing populous Gurgaon etc.

As a face saving exercise, the 45% dway stretch between 8x and 3x sectors should be concluded at the earliest and impressive manner to silence critics of HUDA and planners.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Bless u are u aware of the demolition carried out in Bijwasan Delhi , in order to make flyover and underpass on the same location , half of the work is already through and the rest of it will be carried after the demolitions , They have already demolished half of the total houses .

I believe after this gets done work for underpass in New palam vihar will start as state govt will be back to their normal access road for inter state connectivity
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    Bless u are u aware of the demolition carried out in Bijwasan Delhi , in order to make flyover and underpass on the same location , half of the work is already through and the rest of it will be carried after the demolitions , They have already demolished half of the total houses .

I believe after this gets done,.... work for underpass in New palam vihar will start as state govt will be back to their normal access road for inter state connectivity

Hi
    Greetings

No, I was not aware about the exact location of demolitions and proposed underpass and flyover, and if you would be kind enough to guide the location on WIKIMAP Please?

So the demolitions are being done by MCD and as it is Bijwasan Delhi, Correct?

If huda would be building an underpass in New Palam Vihar, as you believe, they would invite a tender. Any news about the same?? Time taken to build an underpass??

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • This is the same Kapashera - Najafgarh road coming from Rajokri (NH8) Exit 3/4 (dunn remember)

Have seen the demolitions myself as we pass thru the same area to go to delhi
    Acc to the info I have is MCd served notices 2 yrs back for Demolition and they did it 4 days back as 23 rd was the last notice date

No tender floated yeet

MCD work was stalled for more than 6-8 months because of thee houses and noow I have got to know that they plan to demolish more houses on both sides of the road
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Thanks for the update mate.. this is very important from the point of view of connectivity between dway and Delhi.. this connection follows the MCD Chairpersons recent announcements I think and it is being implemented..

HUDA needs to be more proactive and underpass, ROB and flyovers here on the 55% stretch on Haryana Side of Dwarka Expressway towards the 10x side. These infrastructural developments are MORE THAN ESSENTIAL than any ROAD(dway). Unfortunately news of NIT (Notice Inviting Tenders) in nowhere for such ROBs (Railway Over Bridges), Flyovers, Underpasses available :bab (45):.. Last I heard was a press statement by HUDA head (now replaced) mentioning 4 ROBs on the railway line.

Honestly for me it would be an additional few years wait but for those endusers and people expecting things to be happening in a year or two I would just wish best of luck.

For now, in respect of moving with the govt, I have moved some investment into Faridabad RTM (ready to Move/ not promised to deliver) due to L&T tender for Metro Civil construction and Neharpar Tender for Master Roads having approved and appointed and NIT (notice Inviting Tender) for Sewerage been floated.

Reliance Infra has executed GGN-FBD road (25 min to GGN) and has been accorded Toll concessionaire for another 17 years for Sohna-Ballabhgarh. Also 180 kms 26 yrs Concessionaire for Delhi Agra NH2 has been accorded to Reliance Infra;), Reliance Infrastructure

Appreciation moves due to infra and not ONLY due to proximity to xyz city. RTM 2bhk in Faridabad= 35 Lacs+!!!

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amit.bhalla
    This is the same Kapashera - Najafgarh road coming from Rajokri (NH8) Exit 3/4 (dunn remember)

Have seen the demolitions myself as we pass thru the same area to go to delhi
    Acc to the info I have is MCd served notices 2 yrs back for Demolition and they did it 4 days back as 23 rd was the last notice date

No tender floated yeet

MCD work was stalled for more than 6-8 months because of thee houses and noow I have got to know that they plan to demolish more houses on both sides of the road

Bhalla ji,

Is ka deway se kya link hain??? Bijwasan is not coming anywhere near to proposed DEW alignment......please clarify your intention .........
    CommentQuote
  • Rather than discussing members and getting into Personal Feuds, please focus on the related discussion.

Personal Feuds - Zero Tolerance Policy: We are not here to cast blame or choose sides. We can't be expected to research the pros and cons of your personal arguments with one another. We prefer that forum reputation be based on your commentary and dialogue on the issues of importance to all of us. We don’t enjoy suspending members unless they continue to violate IREF Rules and compel us to take action.
    CommentQuote