Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 12 hours ago
21738 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Bless U,I could gather you have an investment in Ramprastha City.In the Enviorenmental clearance list,I noticed only the Ramprastha sec 91 property has EC.However RP city Ggn ,finds no mention in either pending or cleared cases.Any Idea???
    Regards

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
    Hi
    Greetings

Please check UPTODATE licence approvals of ENTIRE HARYANA builders on Sheet- News Corner, item no 38 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...GB&pli=1#gid=1 (sign in required)
    Please be generous in thanking me (Bhalla alias Thakur ji aap bhi

No Gyan Simple Facts!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ssia01 View Post
      Bless U,I could gather you have an investment in Ramprastha City.In the Enviorenmental clearance list,I noticed only the Ramprastha sec 91 property has EC.However RP city Ggn ,finds no mention in either pending or cleared cases.Any Idea???
      Regards
      Hi
      Greetings

Pls check

M/S S.A Infratech (P) Ltd.,Regd Office C-10, C-Block Market, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi M/S Environmental Clearance for the proposed Group Housing Scheme “ The Edge Towers” Ramprastha City on 60.511 acres in Sector- 37 D, Village Gadauli Kalan, GGN. 26.02.09 EC granted in the meeting held on 28.12.09

licence details
      Sr. NO 633
      File No; LC-1608A
      Year 2008
      Licence No: 33
      Date: 19/02/2008
      Developer Name: SA Infratech Pvt Ltd
      Type: GH
      Area: 60.51
      City: GURGAON
      Sector: 37D

(A search for the exact subsidiary company or the sector helps. This is What I could find at first instance)

Hope that helps

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MNairK View Post
        Ofcourse,
        There are lot of positives- The main aim of this forum is to share the experience.. I appreciate the time & efforts you have put in to compile the data in Excelsheet.
        Since it is a Govt website & last EC Granted date is 16.03.2011 I felt so.I didnt mean to question your intentions/efforts

Manoj
        Hi
        Greetings

Thanks for the kind words and u are most welcome.. Intentions are all obvious and no question at all mate.. personally, I have found a lot of answers to my own questions about investments here. I just wish collectively investors create a website or use this one to pool all resources and basic data. Again, the current trend of development happening is probably the highest in GGN in history due to various RWA behind challenging and highlighting various nuances of this city. THE EFFORT OF THOSE SILENT WORKERS IS HIGHLY APPECIABLE.. THE HUDA ADMINISTRATOR, MCG COMMISSIONER AND DC KNOW IT. Again to strenghten this drive continuous filling of RTIs on various issues should be done in a focused manner and a central repository for public use be created on various issues by RWAs of Gurgaon on a website.
        This collective website will help nip corruption and ensure that private contractors, corrupt officers, dodgey builders dont take customers for a ride.

Cheers

Cheers

Comment

regarding ec and oc occupancy certificate

dekho ec is 1 thing and oc is other , till huda will not give you a water connection, sewage connection u will not be granted oc ; so when u are reading ec on seiaahry.in site u mst also take into account the year by which u will get huda water, usse pehle ap flat , villa, taj mahal kuch bhi bana lo u can not move into it and that IS THE CORE ISSUE THAT BY THE TIME U WILL GET OC IT WILL BE 2014 AND SO ON , SO KEEPING THAT IN MIND THAT WEATHER FOR SECTORS 8x ON ,OR 100X ON U WILL GET OC BY 2014-2015 SO THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING WEATHER DWAY IS READY TODAY OR TOMORROW AND BY 2015 UNLESS HEAVENS FALL DWAY WILL BE READY

Comment

You Rock.

After a year of following IREF, I owe a big thanks especially to two members for the information shared.

1. Amit Bhalla.
            2. Yadav Ji.

I think these two guys go by facts and not the illusions and whims.

Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by rpyadav View Post
              dekho ec is 1 thing and oc is other , till huda will not give you a water connection, sewage connection u will not be granted oc ; so when u are reading ec on seiaahry.in site u mst also take into account the year by which u will get huda water, usse pehle ap flat , villa, taj mahal kuch bhi bana lo u can not move into it and that IS THE CORE ISSUE THAT BY THE TIME U WILL GET OC IT WILL BE 2014 AND SO ON , SO KEEPING THAT IN MIND THAT WEATHER FOR SECTORS 8x ON ,OR 100X ON U WILL GET OC BY 2014-2015 SO THERE IS NO POINT ARGUING WEATHER DWAY IS READY TODAY OR TOMORROW AND BY 2015 UNLESS HEAVENS FALL DWAY WILL BE READY
              he he

Hi
              Greetings

Need I say more!!! Raz khol raha hoon.. yeh yadavji bhi meri party ka hai!!!

yadav bhai.. a lot of these brokers have been actually promising singapore around dway by 2012 end.. so be ready they might be after you as well now for quoting 2015.

If you dont get angry on me again, may i hazard my best guess is about 2017-2018 with ROB and Bridges across dway for east west connectivity..

Obviously patches between 37 and 8x may be fully functional before 2015 possibly..

Cheers
              Last edited by BlessU; January 13 2012, 01:02 PM.

Comment

LOL. Some of these Brokers compared the D e way to Vasant Vihar & some of these guys took it to the next level - they compared it to New Paris !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by BlessU View Post
                he he

Hi
                Greetings

Need I say more!!! Raz khol raha hoon.. yeh yadav meri party ka hai!!!

yadav bhai.. a lot of these brokers have been actually promising singapore around dway by 2012 end.. so be ready they might be after you as well now for quoting 2015.

If you dont get angry on me again, may i hazard my best guess is about 2017-2018 with ROB and Bridges across dway for east west connectivity..

Obviously patches between 37 and 8x may be fully functional before 2015 possibly..

Cheers
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by saluja View Post
                  After a year of following IREF, I owe a big thanks especially to two members for the information shared.

1. Amit Bhalla.
                  2. Yadav Ji.

I think these two guys go by facts and not the illusions and whims.

Thank You.
                  Hi
                  Greetings

I am still wondering why Bhalla ji got suspended and why our request for his return is not being accepted?? ATS ki thread pe bahut zor lagya tha unhone.. Chintel se jude hain.

I think you are invested in ATS Saluja ji?? If yes 2017 ho jayegi shayad as per yadav ji!! Since between section 4 and section 6 there is a HIGH COURT case which is not time bound unfortunately... many other issues mate..
                  All the best anyway, keep pushing the builder else he will say "kya karoon case hai, OC nahin mil raha kyonki pani, sewerge nahin aaya"

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    LOL. Some of these Brokers compared the D e way to Vasant Vihar & some of these guys took it to the next level - they compared it to New Paris !!!!!!!!!!!
                    LOL!!when someone can compare spire south to M3m Milano so whats the big deal in comparing De to Vasant Vihar as it was in 1980.

Comment

First, the comparison of what D e way would be in future was to current Vasant Vihar & i do not remember making any post which compares Spire, South with M3M . If u have seen anything like that, please provide link .

Thanks .
                      Last edited by MANOJa; January 13 2012, 03:44 PM. Reason: typo
                      Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X