Last updated: 2 hours ago
21727 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by highway View Post
    Condition 1. Video from Inside Hall
    Condition 2. More than 10 outsee can be seen. I have numbered them for easy reference.

Image:
    [ATTACH]78853[/ATTACH]

Video for your ref.too
    [ATTACH]78854[/ATTACH]

Please take a call
    May be 14-15 you identified but few may accompanied other relative or friend.

But I loose bet of 10 inside out of 114 as claimed and leaving the forum.

Best wishes for all.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

Best wishes for all.
      I think we need to understand that whether the number was 10 or 14, it does not make any difference and the consequence is going to be the same. The draw has failed miserably. I think we need to appreciate that UC had the most credible news that he shared with us. It is for us to decide whether we need him to keep sharing such information with us or not. I am certainly in favour of UC keep updating us on this burning issue.

Comment

Best wishes for all.
        There is no winning or losing of bet here. We all are jointly trying that Dwarka Expressway gets built up soon and the outsees gets their dues.

No doubt your news are credible but few things are beyond your preview too.

The no of outsees here appears to be less because HUDA must have divided the outsees into smaller groups falling under similar categories.

Rest let's all wait for few more hours from now and truth will prevail.
        Last edited by highway; August 1 2016, 03:39 AM.

Comment

Best wishes for all.
          End of the day, it's a public forum and everyone has right to express her/his views.. so no need to quit.. let's stay tuned for official script of the draw..

Comment

Land acquisition for last 5 sectors of Dwarka is in litigation for the last 10-15 years.
            Sector 24-29 MASTER planning can be seen on Map.
            I don't know what people thought investing into DEX,when the 5 sectors connecting Dwarka with NPV don't exist

Bijwasan-Kapashera route to NH-8 will collapse so fast under traffic pressure that it won't be funny. There are so many villages and farm houses there that you have 0% chance of widening.There is a lot of commercial traffic already from Trucks there.

Puri Diplomatic Greens might be ready for possession this year. Watch the rent it fetches in the market as it is on the non disputed side of NPR.
            Last edited by boomer; July 31 2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

Ultichakri, is asset to forum not liabilities.He is proven right before but this time he might be wrong. Time will tell.
              Coming back to forum is his decision

Comment

Natasha,

इतना गुस्सा क्या हुआ....I knew that you have lot of worries about your flats and investment which is melting down at down market.

Its true that now DEW still back to 2008 era and dont worry I gurantee that forget demolishing house not even a brick can touch for next 5 years.

अभी तो और भी shock लगने बाक़ी है जरा दिल थाम कर बेठो

ये बात तो सच हैं जूठे का मुंह काला जरा याद करो HUDA और आपके चेहते builders ने कितना सच बोला
                LOOK AT THE BRASHNESS OF NPV LITIGANTS AND THEIR OPEN LACK OF RESPECT TO COUNTRY'S LEGAL INSTITUTIONS AND DISREGARD TO GOVERNMENT's AUTHORITY..

Classic example of greed taking over their nerves, even a golden handshake is not acceptable, as they want a platinum handshake studded with diamonds!

Now even the registered NPV litigant plot holders are digging their own graves. It looks as if they are also going to lose this battle as courts will come down hard on litigants for holding the state to ransom.
                Last edited by Malvish; August 1 2016, 12:02 AM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Originally posted by raumybhan View Post
                  LOOK AT THE BRASHNESS OF NPV LITIGANTS AND THEIR OPEN LACK OF RESPECT TO COUNTRY'S LEGAL INSTITUTIONS AND DISREGARD TO GOVERNMENT's AUTHORITY..

Classic example of greed taking over their nerves, even a golden handshake is not acceptable, as they want a platinum handshake studded with diamonds!

Now even the registered NPV litigant plot holders are digging their own graves. It looks as if they are also going to lose this battle as courts will come down hard on litigants for holding the state to ransom.
                  I agree with you raumybhan. I am a newbie in this group but can clearly see who is aligned with these illegal NPV litigants. Though I am dissapointed that HUDA may end up dragging it further but would be glad to see unregistered and illegal litigants walking away with nothing. I support HUDA's stance given new court ruling of not considering such applications.
                  Last edited by Malvish; August 1 2016, 12:02 AM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Huda holds draw of lots in Gurgaon for NPR evictees | gurgaon | Hindustan Times

Comment

Huda holds draw of lots in Gurgaon for NPR evictees
                      Abhishek Behl, Hindustan Times, Gurgaon | Updated: Aug 01, 2016 01:42 IST

Despite resistance from Northern Peripheral Road (NPR) evictees of New Palam Vihar, the development authority held the first draw of lots on Sunday to allot alternative plots for people who lost their land to the highway. The move could make way for the completion of NPR, also known as the Dwarka Expressway, that has been stuck in litigation for the last six years.

The draw was held for 109 applicants who have registered conveyance deeds of their properties. These applicants would be allotted plots in sector 110A.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X