Last updated: 21 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by boomer View Post
    Places like Tata gateway will be a great investment in years to come
    10k bsp makes it way more expensive then Raisana Residency in GCX.
    It's in a village and even neharpar projects are further away from villages then NPR.
    On the plus side it's got a great road infront of it like a landing strip. It goes nowhere on either side but can always land a small plane there incase villages traffic too much.

Wikimapia - Let's describe the whole world!
    People have become so obsessed that they cannot see the writing on the wall, God will help them. GA in GCX is available in 9K AI in the market where there is no major hurdle like in NPR. When NPR will reach at that stage what the upside people are expecting?

Please do not make fool yourself!
    Last edited by Malvish; August 4 2016, 08:20 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Originally posted by NEWVISION View Post
      It is nice to compensate the effected residents of New Palam Vihar but it is more Important to keep the process of devlopment of DEW/Infrastructure going on. If the demand of the residents is unreasonable, the government can negotiate with the representatives and video record the discussions. If a compromise is reached it is very good otherwise the authorities should proceeds with the administrative measures.
      But you conveniently forget about the misdeed of Builders, Babbus & Neta. When bribes were given/taken to save the builders lands, so they can make the fortune and let the suffer the poors like you!..
      Last edited by Malvish; August 4 2016, 08:21 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13902713_1155493631190312_3900466078963501244_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.1 KB
ID:	2276023

Comment

Originally posted by NewBee2015 View Post

But you conveniently forget about the misdeed of Builders, Babbus & Neta. When bribes were given/taken to save the builders lands, so they can make the fortune and let the suffer the poors like you!..
          ou
          If you purchased the flat on DWE feeling confident that the infrastructure will be ready by the time of delivery date of flat, I am sorry to say that you are lacking in your market research and strategy. The Dwaraka developed by DDA nearby started allotting plots to GHS in 1990-91 and area was livable only in 2002-2003. The cost of GHS flats also multiplied by three times. Present indications indicate that DEW will be ready in next 2-3 years and the cost of flats is fixed at the rate, you have entered into buyer-seller purchase agreement. However, the HUDA government due to its vested interest caused sever damage to the development of the project, but it has been punished by you and us in election. Legal action will continue against them and in due course they will be accounted for. However, the major risk is the present government and public, who may allow Congress government to come back due to lack of understanding and keeping matters unresolved.

Comment

Originally posted by NEWVISION View Post
            ou
            If you purchased the flat on DWE feeling confident that the infrastructure will be ready by the time of delivery date of flat, I am sorry to say that you are lacking in your market research and strategy. The Dwaraka developed by DDA nearby started allotting plots to GHS in 1990-91 and area was livable only in 2002-2003. The cost of GHS flats also multiplied by three times. Present indications indicate that DEW will be ready in next 2-3 years and the cost of flats is fixed at the rate, you have entered into buyer-seller purchase agreement. However, the HUDA government due to its vested interest caused sever damage to the development of the project, but it has been punished by you and us in election. Legal action will continue against them and in due course they will be accounted for. However, the major risk is the present government and public, who may allow Congress government to come back due to lack of understanding and keeping matters unresolved.

How can you assume that everything will be in place? Do you not know how system work here? Nothing is sure-shot. Law is only there in the books!. Every one want to tweak and twisted it as per their will and you will be successed if you have resources. Just you need to have either money or mussel power. If you have both than Bravo!.. you are the king!

Fence sitter like you and me who want to take oxygen from well-in-place system will always be a looser. People earning have not increased in the same pace as property prices were increase. NRIs who invested in even in 2008 are in big losses(Ex rates 40 vs 67). As soon as a property become ready for move its price started falling down. This happening in both GCX & New Gurgaon. It is happening because there in not enough end users in the market who have the capacity to buy. Rentals are also disappointing so there is no investor as well for ready to move.

Please response to my original question. When NPR will reach at GCX stage what the upside people are expecting?
            Last edited by Malvish; August 4 2016, 08:23 PM. Reason: formatting

Comment

In India, price of every thing, including of property, is bound to increase in medium to long term, because our government can't survive without extracting "value" from people's money, by printing more and more currency every year.

If someone did not understand above, never mind. It requires economics knowledge to understand that...

Comment

How can you assume that everything will be in place? Do you not know how system work here? Nothing is sure-shot. Law is only there in the books!. Every one want to tweak and twisted it as per their will and you will be successed if you have resources. Just you need to have either money or mussel power. If you have both than Bravo!.. you are the king!

Fence sitter like you and me who want to take oxygen from well-in-place system will always be a looser. People earning have not increased in the same pace as property prices were increase. NRIs who invested in even in 2008 are in big losses(Ex rates 40 vs 67). As soon as a property become ready for move its price started falling down. This happening in both GCX & New Gurgaon. It is happening because there in not enough end users in the market who have the capacity to buy. Rentals are also disappointing so there is no investor as well for ready to move.

Please response to my original question. When NPR will reach at GCX stage what the upside people are expecting?
                Everyone knows that dew is not going to be operational in near future. So what should i do? Commit suicide thinking about inefficiency of govt machinery or should i stop being optimistic or should i just leave everything & go to himalayas , thinking hona to kuch hai nahi kabhi bhi india mein ?

Dear , people like you can only lecture and make fun of apathy of someone who has invested his hard earned money in legal agreements in the hope of home.

I am sure you are not Sanjay of Mahabharat or Naarad muni who can foresee the future? If not , then be like a human being and stop putting up hypothetical arguments. If good times arrive, dew might surpass gcx road or gc road but even otherwise I am hopeful that it will be a decent place to live, if not the best in ncr.

Lastly, you said those invested in 2008 lost money in dew. You are absolutely wrong. Pick up launch rates of any decent project of 2008-09 and even in current downcycle, investors of those days are in lots of decent profit. However, those who invested in year 2011 or thereafter, might be surely in losses because by then market depression had set in.
                Last edited by Malvish; August 4 2016, 08:24 PM. Reason: quote formatting

Comment

Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
                  Everyone knows that dew is not going to be operational in near future. So what should i do? Commit suicide thinking about inefficiency of govt machinery or should i stop being optimistic or should i just leave everything & go to himalayas , thinking hona to kuch hai nahi kabhi bhi india mein ?

Dear , people like you can only lecture and make fun of apathy of someone who has invested his hard earned money in legal agreements in the hope of home.

I am sure you are not Sanjay of Mahabharat or Naarad muni who can foresee the future? If not , then be like a human being and stop putting up hypothetical arguments. If good times arrive, dew might surpass gcx road or gc road but even otherwise I am hopeful that it will be a decent place to live, if not the best in ncr.

Lastly, you said those invested in 2008 lost money in dew. You are absolutely wrong. Pick up launch rates of any decent project of 2008-09 and even in current downcycle, investors of those days are in lots of decent profit. However, those who invested in year 2011 or thereafter, might be surely in losses because by then market depression had set in.
                  He said nri who invested in 2008 when usd inr was 40 now it's 67 which is means if he wants to sell and take his money back in usd he will lose more than 60% so if any project has doubled and he was fortunate enough to get in that time then he may make some money and I am NOT counting the interest paid / lost in between.

Selective reading comes from biased mind.

Be wise and buy something ready to move and you don't have to spend time on forum ans upset yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                    He said nri who invested in 2008 when usd inr was 40 now it's 67 which is means if he wants to sell and take his money back in usd he will lose more than 60% so if any project has doubled and he was fortunate enough to get in that time then he may make some money and I am NOT counting the interest paid / lost in between.

Selective reading comes from biased mind.

Be wise and buy something ready to move and you don't have to spend time on forum ans upset yourself.
                    Kya Bhaiya the truth is wasted , you will get violated by blinded tunnel visioned creatures

FWIW sadly I am waiting a property can't pull out too much to lose but I know what you are saying is the truth

So anyone reading trust Rohits yep the plural -- don't buy property that will be available - India in this matter is kaput ..

Anyhow let's wait till 2019 that s my vision

Comment

NRI'S are not only $. GBP is already on 2009 level. Others will also come down. NRI.s invest in India because of low interest rates. You have rightly pointed out that property rates come down when projects are ready to takeoff. This is exactly the trend we are going through at DEW. Brokers are giving gloomy picture only to make profit out of the distressed end user investments. Properties are also down everywhere even in developed areas like South Delhi.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X