NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 15 hours ago
21917 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
    Point to ponder is if and only if the draw is successful and everyone gets the plot and money to build.
    It's still a long battle ahead even if draw happens.
    These outsees are hell bent to squeeze a lot before they ACTUALLY vacate and handover the land.

No updates from Delhi side
    Nothing to ponder here man! Go ponder on the correct thread. At least Ultichakri gives some information howsoever bitterly wrapped and poorly dished out. My dear your posts are information less, matterless and meaningless blabber where you are selling your galli in 'Nalla par'....something something.... That is why we like your unavoidable comical posts..&... No world is complete without pests after all!!

Surprisingly, you ask your info also from the investors only! watch all your recent posts. When you have no info, no knowledge, no investment in DEW, you don't live here, then whatever you are writing from your very small drawing room from Nalla par is only your sixth sense! why do you feel we would want to hear anything from you. With Ultichakri at least there is Love-hate relationship of members here, but with you we have a zero connect and we are unable to put your post on ignore list! What's amazing is being unwelcome doesn't deter some people one bit!

Anyways, all kinds go!!

So cheers!!
    Last edited by seamless; August 23 2016, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
      [ATTACH]79700[/ATTACH]

LMAO

Look who has liked this post

This man gives a new meaning to 'not getting it'
      Absolutely hilarious Ashu.

Day before at dinner with my in laws I was checking this thread, and came across Ulti's response to karma being a bitch and bitting ass bla bla. His response was priceless, and I burst out laughing. Everyone around me got startled since they thought I was checking some imp email, while I couldn't dare tell them I was on IREF ��

Some of the posts on this thread are out of this world!!

Comment

On a proper note, what happened to all the good guys putting pics up to see how things are developing.
        Last edited by Malvish; August 24 2016, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by seamless View Post
          Nothing to ponder here man! Go ponder on the correct thread. At least Ultichakri gives some information howsoever bitterly wrapped and poorly dished out. My dear your posts are information less, matterless and meaningless blabber where you are selling your galli in 'Nalla par'....something something.... That is why we like your unavoidable comical posts..&... No world is complete without pests after all!!

Surprisingly, you ask your info also from the investors only! watch all your recent posts. When you have no info, no knowledge, no investment in DEW, you don't live here, then whatever you are writing from your very small drawing room from Nalla par is only your sixth sense! why do you feel we would want to hear anything from you. With Ultichakri at least there is Love-hate relationship of members here, but with you we have a zero connect and we are unable to put your post on ignore list! What's amazing is being unwelcome doesn't deter some people one bit!

Anyways, all kinds go!!

So cheers!!
          Do you even know where I live ?
          I don't expect you to ! your beemer info has failed so many times against what you say are pedestrian info.
          Anyways that sixth sense had been right for last 5 years I can bet that if you wouldn't have got into the madness of d eway and given it an objective look even two years ago you would have been living in your own house.
          Not everyone is an investor there is a big difference between investors and endusers - don't paint everyone with same brush.
          D eway and it's projects will take a long time not less than five years to become livable.
          what is funny that so many have got stockholm syndrome and heck they are happy about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
            On a proper note

What happened to all the good guys putting pics up to see how things are developing
            There is nothing new to show mate that is why no pics

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixRise View Post
              Absolutely hilarious Ashu.

Day before at dinner with my in laws I was checking this thread, and came across Ulti's response to karma being a bitch and bitting ass bla bla. His response was priceless, and I burst out laughing. Everyone around me got startled since they thought I was checking some imp email, while I couldn't dare tell them I was on IREF ��

Some of the posts on this thread are out of this world!!
              Ha ha. I can imagine. Deciphering that Karma post needed a high level of language proficiency

But there is no comic relief better than the Neharpar dude.In shuddh Hindi - Itna bhigo bhigo ke jutte khaane ke baad bhi aa jata hai. Everyone is telling him, to just disappear from face of this thread. But the man has no self respect

Comment

Ha ha. I can imagine. Deciphering that Karma post needed a high level of language proficiency

But there is no comic relief better than the Neharpar dude.In shuddh Hindi - Itna bhigo bhigo ke jutte khaane ke baad bhi aa jata hai. Everyone is telling him, to just disappear from face of this thread. But the man has no self respect
                mr sharma with extra A or arrogant should I say worry not about me worry about the blood you are spilling everyday because of builder broker banker babus nexus if this continues for another 5 five years which I believe before d eway projects become livable you might not be left with a joota - so think about it - naharpar is years ahead in terms of livability so I don't compare it with d eway projects they are stuck in a situation with no light at the end of tunnel as we speak.

Comment

mr sharma with extra A or arrogant should I say worry not about me worry about the blood you are spilling everyday because of builder broker banker babus nexus if this continues for another 5 five years which I believe before d eway projects become livable you might not be left with a joota - so think about it - naharpar is years ahead in terms of livability so I don't compare it with d eway projects they are stuck in a situation with no light at the end of tunnel as we speak.
                  There goes the man again with useless generalizations about Babu/builder/bank nexus.

And I am not worrying about you. I am just marveling at your lack of self respect, in which you excel.

Neharpar- Not interested in that below standard location or your opinion. My investment is doing very well in DEW. Thank you!
                  Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; August 24 2016, 11:45 AM.

Comment

There goes the man again with useless generalizations about Babu/builder/bank nexus. And I am not worrying about you. I am just marveling at your lack of self respect, in which you excel. Neharpar- Not interested in that below standard location or your opinion. My investment is doing very well in DEW. Thank you!
                    How it is useless and how it is general - these are the people who have connived to strip you out of your money and peace .
                    Regarding your "investment" doing well in d-eway I wonder if others share the same because the data available on the property websites speak otherwise.
                    You have used the word excel it would be great if you put down your doing investment on "excel" sheet and see if it is "really" doing well.
                    Last edited by Malvish; August 24 2016, 11:31 AM.

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road) / Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon - Updates

how it is useless and how it is general - these are the people who have connived to strip you out of your money and peace .
                      Regarding your "investment" doing well in d eway I wonder if others share the same because the data available on the property websites speak otherwise.
                      you have used the word excel it would be great if you put down your doing investment on "excel" sheet and see if it is "really" doing well.
                      It is useless and general as it doesn't have any information about DEW. And what you keep on repeating is common knowledge. Or do you think that you are the first person to discover that Banks/builders lobby connive to strip others? LMAO

Data on sites: Is that what you are going to throw as counter argument? Really? Let me break it to you - Specific projects have done well, while market hasn't. For my investment, I don't have anything to worry. Get it?
                      Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; August 24 2016, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X