A lot of companies are advertising for property citing nearness to Dwarka expressway corridor.

Shilas, Indiabulls Centrum Park and Ramprastha Edge Tower come to mind.

Does anybody have news on when this construction will start and when it is likely to finish? Has the contract been awarded and to whom?
Date of completion and start of operation will be vital news for evaluating the pricing of flats sold in this corridor.

Last I heard was that a few houses in Palam Vihar were slated for demolition for this expressway in May June 09 or thereabouts.
Read more
19772 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Dheer
    ^^ this happened and for the same reason and betterment of forum I have posted a way to ignore posts so no more fights -> healthy discussion -> No BS -> IREF will be able to maintain the quality.

Further if you ask me about my view on DEW then let me tell you I have just started researching about this area and believe me after reading this thread my research is at ZERO level and I don't really want to post about something which I'm unsure about.

Hi
    Greetings

What research do you wish to make about UNCERTAINITY..??
    Only thing Certain about Uncertainity is Uncertainity!!!

Thanks for sharing the appropriate tool however. It will definitely be helpful for me at least..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravs77
    Hi , this is my first post.

I was closely following this thread from last one month and found it very interesting. DEW is very close to my heart as I live in Dwarka.

Please suggest if DEW is right place to buy for end use. If yes which sectors are better. I heard that road from Kherki Dhula till 37D is almost ready, any updates on it. Since litigation is near 10X sectors, if it safe to buy in 3x/8x sectors.

Looking forward to expert opinion

Hi
    Greetings

I am feeling so bad for genuine questions get lost in flurry or moral brigading, infighting..

Mate.. yes it is true that given the bottlenecks, impediments, gaps.. it would be executed in patches or segments.

It is absolutely safer to buy in 3x and 8x sectors due to existing, approachable access available to NH8, SPR, Patudi Road, KMP, CPR, from these sectors. Once sector roads of 8x take full shape problem of toll would also not hindering movement of 3x and 8x buyers to Old gurgaon, Iffco and Rajeev Chowk.

Now this does not reduce the competitiveness of 10x sectors completely as there is one single lane ROB leading to G99, Two Railway crossings between Palam vihar and sector 9.

Make your own choice and DO VISIT THE LOCATION to see the status before deciding on how long you want to wait before possession (or the railway crossings:))(if you are an enduser)

Check projects in 10x, 9x, 8x and 3x https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkCW4pub6d78dGxWN2VRZGdva1hmaC1UVklMRE5hVEE#gid=0

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Greetings

Its come to my notice that a builder has picked cheques through broker in 10x recently without any licence!!

Please be warned that this is not legal and may cause trouble for the unsuspecting.. Even brokers are not aware and the builder is in possession of LOI only which is very risky.

Please make your own checks before investing.

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Sir Ji,

Every person have their own way to express his feeling and must give enough space until he is not abusing or cursing anyone......

Sahitye (literature) main vyangya (humour) bhi aapni baat sahleenta se rakhne ka ek parkar hain.
    I request IGRM to provide little bit liberty to express feeling in which anyone feel comfortable.

....and please allow me to reproduce my last PJ (unfortunately deleted by IGRM) encapsulating the current situation of DWAY.

In continuation.. Dway is neither history (it will come) nor a problem of Geography (some reallignment if required will be helpful).
    For now the status is in Limbo and hence the

question..Kya Ban Raha Hai!!!:)

answer http://hindi-jokes-daily..com/2011/01/kya-bana-rahe-ho.html

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • DEWAY offers excellent opportunities for speculation ... unlike 10+ years back where people would invest in a house primarily to stay people are putting their monies in real estate now to speculate like stocks .... one good news and prices gain momentum and this where DEWAY will score over any other areas .... property rates in India are unlikely to go down or even stabilize at reasonable monies as black money dominates the transactions ....any other developed country is prone to cyclic ups and downs but india real estate is only UP UP UP ....color money will drive this market for next 100000000 yrs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jagzyboy
    DEWAY offers excellent opportunities for speculation ... unlike 10+ years back where people would invest in a house primarily to stay people are putting their monies in real estate now to speculate like stocks .... one good news and prices gain momentum and this where DEWAY will score over any other areas .... property rates in India are unlikely to go down or even stabilize at reasonable monies as black money dominates the transactions ....any other developed country is prone to cyclic ups and downs but india real estate is only UP UP UP ....color money will drive this market for next 100000000 yrs

Sir ji,

Bahaut badi khushfahmi hain aapko.....like any another assest class there are cyclic up and down in RE market also. Fortunatley from last one decade the direction of market is up.....but how long it would sustain difficult to predict. Ofcourse, it have been shifted in hands of investors from end users. According to your statement nowdays the RE investments is being treated as stock market, since you know better there are two condition which plug down or up that is overbought and oversold condition. Till now RE market is only in one condition and this is matter of right time the direction could be reversed.
    CommentQuote
    As already clarified this thread is dedicated to execution hurdles of DEW......better to visit related related thread the sectors or project you want to invest. As per my knowledge so far there are hardly any progress on DEW after Railway crossing ie sector 99......

My response was for a specific comment.
    When was the last time you have visited the area? If not at least confirm with those who have visted the site and uploaded pics on this forum multiple times. Construction work is in progress in the patch between railway crossing and Sec 104/105.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    My response was for a specific comment.
    When was the last time you have visited the area? If not at least confirm with those who have visted the site and uploaded pics on this forum multiple times. Construction work is in progress in the patch between railway crossing and Sec 104/105.

Bhatia ji,

I visited last sunday first through rajender park flyover where Dway get finished since furthere some facotries have been blocked the route. After that with quite difficulty I manage to ride on eway towards surat nagar road....some village guys were playing cricket on the road and I hardly seen any work is going on there. After that I came back to rajendra park road since eway terminated at surat nagar road and due to lot of debris lies there it was difficult to approach the further eway. Than again I go to the surat nagar road through different route and futher take ride to eway but after few meter road get finished

Frankly I have not seen any job is being carried out in this stretch. There are lot of people I have seem visited to eway through SURAT NAGAR road but hardly any visitor I observed through rajender park flyover.

Abhi aapko santushti hui.....unfortunately i have not taken any snaps and sorry to say that can not produce as evidence.....
    CommentQuote
  • Well did you notice the village guys and kids run after your car in ecstasy & shouting

"INVESTORS AA GAYE, INVESTORS AA GAYE"

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Bhatia ji,

I visited last sunday first through rajender park flyover where Dway get finished since furthere some facotries have been blocked the route. After that with quite difficulty I manage to ride on eway towards surat nagar road....some village guys were playing cricket on the road and I hardly seen any work is going on there. After that I came back to rajendra park road since eway terminated at surat nagar road and due to lot of debris lies there it was difficult to approach the further eway. Than again I go to the surat nagar road through different route and futher take ride to eway but after few meter road get finished

Frankly I have not seen any job is being carried out in this stretch. There are lot of people I have seem visited to eway through SURAT NAGAR road but hardly any visitor I observed through rajender park flyover.

Abhi aapko santushti hui.....unfortunately i have not taken any snaps and sorry to say that can not produce as evidence.....
    CommentQuote
  • LOL... Loved the humour Matrix Bhai..:)
    Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Well did you notice the village guys and kids run after your car in ecstasy & shouting

CommentQuote
  • Sarcastic black humor at its best .

...............waisey, the Village guys must be doing that every time rudder Ji crosses in his jeep & occasionally stops for photographs :bab (45):.

Originally Posted by matrix_55
    Well did you notice the village guys and kids run after your car in ecstasy & shouting

CommentQuote
  • utlichakri ji,

Rajendra Park flyover is at the start of 105 Sector. There is no illegal construction till that end. App to pehle 99 sector ki hi baat kar rahe the. There is a small factory at 105 sector start and then it is clean till 109 sector start.

You didn't saw any live construction work doesn't mean that construction work is not in progress. Till 2 mnths back, Rd in front of Sec 104 was not started, but now it has been leveled with soil. I will try to get some latest pics of that area soon.

Originally Posted by ultichakri
    Bhatia ji,

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinaybhatia
    utlichakri ji,

Rajendra Park flyover is at the start of 105 Sector. There is no illegal construction till that end. App to pehle 99 sector ki hi baat kar rahe the. There is a small factory at 105 sector start and then it is clean till 109 sector start.

You didn't saw any live construction work doesn't mean that construction work is not in progress. Till 2 mnths back, Rd in front of Sec 104 was not started, but now it has been leveled with soil. I will try to get some latest pics of that area soon.

Bhatia ji,

Maine phele bhi ka that mitti ke dher ko DEW nahin kahte. There is only mud laying job has been carried out so far for 25m wide road.....now please dont again explain me the procedure of constructing exway.....or before explaining please check the govt planning of DEW with its cross section.

Who says there are no illlegal construction in sector 105.....some houses of rajendra park colony is falling on the green belt.....and for your kind information this is approved colony....

Not only one facotory is falling on eway there are cluster of factories. Work is not going on there from past one month.

Sab 99 ka fer hain.....bhagwan bhala kare.......
    CommentQuote
  • Ulti ji aap hi bata do ki road kaisi ho, kitni acchi ho usko main DEway kahein.Aur haan yeh bhi bata do, ki kiti badi aur chodi aur acchi road hone par investment ki planning karein.
    Bhai, hum sab ko RE ka bahut kam gyaan hai. Aao hi thoda prakah dalein.
    Have you seen opprtunity missed thread, pls read it.I have written something there.
    When Dwarka was jungle in 1997-98, I missed the opprtunity, bcos some gyaani's said yahah kya hai, kuch bhi nahin hai, sarson ke khet hain.This area will never be developed.
    Again in 2001, I missed the opportunity bcos sabne kaha, kya yaar yehi flats 2 saal pehle itne saste the.:))
    Like I said based on whatever information you have.You have to make a decision, either you invest or dont invest.
    There is no need to create such a big fuss about it.I know its peoples hard earned money.But then at the end its their decision either to invest or not to invest.Nobody is forcing or cannnot force anybody to invest.right!!!
    Rahi baat apne views ki, to views to views ki tarah hi present karna chaiye.There is no harm in any debate, anybodys view point.The only thing is they should be constructive and should respect others views too.
    Yeh kaun si baat huee, jo mann main aaya bol diya, jo bhi internet par dikha usko yahan paste kar diya.DO you think we call them views.
    DEway is a reality, if your eyes are close, it does not mean that their is no light.
    Rudderji has posted pics, I would say browse some more on this thread and see the pics.
    I doubt you have recently visited this stretch.Next time if you visit, pls take some pictures.

P.S.I live in dwarka sec 7.

Happy Investing!!

Pankaj
    CommentQuote
    Bhatia ji,

Maine phele bhi ka that mitti ke dher ko DEW nahin kahte. There is only mud laying job has been carried out so far for 25m wide road.....now please dont again explain me the procedure of constructing exway.....or before explaining please check the govt planning of DEW with its cross section.

Who says there are no illlegal construction in sector 105.....some houses of rajendra park colony is falling on the green belt.....and for your kind information this is approved colony....

Not only one facotory is falling on eway there are cluster of factories. Work is not going on there from past one month.

Sab 99 ka fer hain.....bhagwan bhala kare.......

Bhai, mujhe nahin pata tha ki aap RTM option dekh rahe hain eway per, main pehle hi aapko bata deta ki abhi sirf mitti dali hai.. road banne main time lagega. Haan agar new launch lene ki ichcha ho and can wait for some time, to chinta na karain.. aapko pakki rd milegi 3 saal baad :)

I am looking for one more investment(new launch) other than eway, aap apne gyan ka prakash dalain and batain ki kaun se project main invest kiya jaye.
    CommentQuote