Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 3 hours ago
21870 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

    I think one should Avoid "Ulti Chakri" Comments.

    It's now clear he's the Wolf in clothes of Sheep.

    And more interested to BLOCK DEW at any cost to serve the interests of Few "Unauthorised" Land Occupiers, who

    have Squatted on Public Land, and have not paid STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES, but occupying Land basis some GPA/ SPA.

    Avoid Him.

    Comment


    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

      Guys pls suggest i am in a fix
      I have a budget of 90L with 5L +/- . I want to shift next year. Aproach to ggn is improtant than dwarka/delhi. I was searching a RTM property. Finally shortlisted dlf NTH sec 90/91 3bhk. Top floors easily available around 82L. There is better livability than other sectors plus dlf promises better overall ambience and maintainance. No other socity seems promising as there as soo many litigations around. Even if it clears till next then also it wont be livable till 2 more years. As no such good aminities exist. I have another option to stop search now wait for 6 more months and then go for RTM in DEW or new ggn eg dlf nth again. Is it possible prices will drop in next 6 months. Does possesion in nearby socities expected near diwali will lift or reduce the prices. Or might increase due to toll removal and nh8 connectivity of dew. Pls suggest guys. I am in a deep fix

      Comment


      • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

        Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
        I think one should Avoid "Ulti Chakri" Comments.

        It's now clear he's the Wolf in clothes of Sheep.

        And more interested to BLOCK DEW at any cost to serve the interests of Few "Unauthorised" Land Occupiers, who

        have Squatted on Public Land, and have not paid STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES, but occupying Land basis some GPA/ SPA.

        Avoid Him.
        well, just wanted to say on "STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES",
        Not all but some of home buyers in NPV under demolition hammer are registered with duly paid stamp duty.
        Registration is probably closed for a decade now for NPV area.

        Speak to people on ground and u will know this fact.

        Comment


        • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

          Genuine Holders of Land in NPV Area have already been given the

          "BEST POSSIBLE COMPENSATION" allowed under Land Act, by HUDA And GOVT.

          Its the GPA / SPA holders who are blocking the Allotment of Alternative Plots, time and Again.

          Demanding to be treated on par with Genuine Land / Plot Holders.

          Threatening to go to COURT very now and then.

          Every 2nd Post by Ulti Chakri just talks about COURT, COURT and COURT.

          As if going to COURT again and again in last 7 years was not enough.

          These are the people she actually blocking Development of DEW.

          And they are very FEW.

          Comment


          • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

            Originally posted by akshaykr View Post
            Guys pls suggest i am in a fix
            I have a budget of 90L with 5L +/- . I want to shift next year. Aproach to ggn is improtant than dwarka/delhi. I was searching a RTM property. Finally shortlisted dlf NTH sec 90/91 3bhk. Top floors easily available around 82L. There is better livability than other sectors plus dlf promises better overall ambience and maintainance. No other socity seems promising as there as soo many litigations around. Even if it clears till next then also it wont be livable till 2 more years. As no such good aminities exist. I have another option to stop search now wait for 6 more months and then go for RTM in DEW or new ggn eg dlf nth again. Is it possible prices will drop in next 6 months. Does possesion in nearby socities expected near diwali will lift or reduce the prices. Or might increase due to toll removal and nh8 connectivity of dew. Pls suggest guys. I am in a deep fix
            Markets not going anywhere so live there for couple of months on rent then decide to buy

            Comment


            • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

              3 superhit songs

              1.Mr.Ulti- Court court court- please let these illegal oustees go to court we r ready for outcome whatever it is.
              2. Mr Rohit 1975- 2019 2019 2019- okay agree now old song
              3. Mr. Rohit waren- Neharpar neharpar neharpar- not interested, I bought a flat in 2011 came down to same cost now after 5 years 0 return. Should I sell it or hold it

              Comment


              • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                Originally posted by RAMRATAN74 View Post
                I think one should Avoid "Ulti Chakri" Comments.

                It's now clear he's the Wolf in clothes of Sheep.

                And more interested to BLOCK DEW at any cost to serve the interests of Few "Unauthorised" Land Occupiers, who

                have Squatted on Public Land, and have not paid STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES, but occupying Land basis some GPA/ SPA.

                Avoid Him.
                Agree

                Comment


                • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                  Jo Mill raha hai le lo bhai else it will be very difficult for oustees.

                  Lo sun lo... You can't put the infrastructure development in ransom for almost a decade. Better is that Oustees accept this and move on in life...

                  Watch Video Here

                  Click image for larger version

Name:	HUDA Draw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	2276736
                  Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

                  Comment


                  • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                    Originally posted by pointer View Post
                    well, just wanted to say on "STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES",
                    Not all but some of home buyers in NPV under demolition hammer are registered with duly paid stamp duty.
                    Registration is probably closed for a decade now for NPV area.

                    Speak to people on ground and u will know this fact.
                    If someone knows that there is dug pit in front of him and still chooses to enter there, then he/she does so at his/her risks & responsibility. Ignorance of law is no defence. But if some effort is made to move him/her out of that dug pit and provides a place to create hut near to that pit, then he/she should lap up the offer with both hands instead of trying to bargain unreasonably. That's all I can say. Harsh, I might sound. But reality is always bitter.

                    Comment


                    • Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

                      Originally posted by AAGRAWAL View Post
                      3 superhit songs

                      1.Mr.Ulti- Court court court- please let these illegal oustees go to court we r ready for outcome whatever it is.
                      2. Mr Rohit 1975- 2019 2019 2019- okay agree now old song
                      3. Mr. Rohit waren- Neharpar neharpar neharpar- not interested, I bought a flat in 2011 came down to same cost now after 5 years 0 return. Should I sell it or hold it
                      Haaahaaaa...Well said ....
                      sachhe ka bol baala,,,,,,,,,jhutte ka muuh kaala,,

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X