Last updated: 14 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by pointer View Post
    well, just wanted to say on "STAMP DUTY and REGISTRATION CHARGES",
    Not all but some of home buyers in NPV under demolition hammer are registered with duly paid stamp duty.
    Registration is probably closed for a decade now for NPV area.

Speak to people on ground and u will know this fact.
    If someone knows that there is dug pit in front of him and still chooses to enter there, then he/she does so at his/her risks & responsibility. Ignorance of law is no defence. But if some effort is made to move him/her out of that dug pit and provides a place to create hut near to that pit, then he/she should lap up the offer with both hands instead of trying to bargain unreasonably. That's all I can say. Harsh, I might sound. But reality is always bitter.

Comment

Originally posted by AAGRAWAL View Post
      3 superhit songs

1.Mr.Ulti- Court court court- please let these illegal oustees go to court we r ready for outcome whatever it is.
      2. Mr Rohit 1975- 2019 2019 2019- okay agree now old song
      3. Mr. Rohit waren- Neharpar neharpar neharpar- not interested, I bought a flat in 2011 came down to same cost now after 5 years 0 return. Should I sell it or hold it
      Haaahaaaa...Well said ....
      sachhe ka bol baala,,,,,,,,,jhutte ka muuh kaala,,

Comment

Rohit warren bhai u seems 2nd kejriwal himmat ni harte tum bakwaas krne se.... Bas kuch bhi bolna h

Comment

Originally posted by gotonitindua View Post
          Rohit warren bhai u seems 2nd kejriwal himmat ni harte tum bakwaas krne se.... Bas kuch bhi bolna h
          What is funny that I am discussed more than the HUDA admin or the builders or the bankers. I love you guys.
          Last edited by Malvish; August 25 2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Anyone knows if the work on Bajghera railway bridge is continuing our stopped?
            Last edited by Malvish; August 25 2016, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
              What is funny that I am discussed more than the HUDA admin or the builders or the bankers. I love you guys.
              Exactly bro, koi training liye ho ya natural h itni negativity?
              Last edited by Malvish; August 25 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

The oustees approached SC and their request was rejected. GPA/SPA oustees will get 1 month to vacate land. NPR oustees to get 6 months to vacate land.

TOI 25 Aug 2016.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post
                  The oustees approached SC and their request was rejected. GPA/SPA oustees will get 1 month to vacate land. NPR oustees to get 6 months to vacate land.

TOI 25 Aug 2016.
                  Great!
                  Last edited by Malvish; August 25 2016, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Aree bhai apne Highway(NPR) ki khabar 'Highway' member se hi sahi milti hai!

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                      bcoz u r entertainment entertainment entertainment to the grp bro ...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X