Last updated: 12 hours ago
21855 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
    Are you a lawyer?
    How you know Huda is wrong and what ever you say is right.
    It doesn't make any difference since debating on half covered paper. Once do you get complete HC order than come back to me I shall explain.

By that time keep endless waiting which unfortunately have in fortune of NPR.
    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Reading the Order from a legal viewpoint the Nodal Officer (HUDA Adminstrator) seems to be within his rights of what he is doing

However final full terms of Settlement are in Annexure A-1. I looked at the High Court Web site and said annexure is not posted there
      We would need to look at this annexure to determine the final terms, does any one have a copy of this, posting it would clear up a lot of confusion

Comment

If you have HC order with you what's holding you to post here, so every one can see and find out what you say is right.

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
          It doesn't make any difference since debating on half covered paper. Once do you get complete HC order than come back to me I shall explain.

If you have complete order at your end than why not shared in the forum for the sake of end users.
          As you are also a well wisher of end users as well.
          Than we can discuss rather than speculations.
          All others members shown what they have at tgeir end, in case you have some additional information with proof, your views are welcome or else pl silent and left us as such but do not speculate with out any proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Avaneesh View Post
            If you have complete order at your end than why not shared in the forum for the sake of end users.
            All others members shown what they have at tgeir end, in case you have some additional information with proof, your views are welcome or else pl silent and left us as such but do not speculate with out any proof.
            Keep silence why....are you owner of this forum....मालिक साहब हैं आप।

I dont own settlement paper but got chance once to read thoroughly and very well knew that HUDA is breaching all key terms decided for NPV/TCN/KD/DHP/GGN and other part of outsees of NPR.
            Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by Avaneesh View Post
              Waiting for your response or we can assume that you have nothing to present or to post, only speculations to threaten the members

Comment

Keep silence why....are you owner of this forum....मालिक साहब हैं आप।

I dont own settlement paper but got chance once to read thoroughly and very well knew that HUDA is breaching all key terms decided for NPV/TCN/KD/DHP/GGN and other part of outsees of NPR.
                Calm down dear,
                Very smartly answered so that you have nothing to show.
                See how one can rely only on verbal communication.
                Am I right or correct me

Comment

Guy's saw it he has nothing to proof,only speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by Khalsa View Post
                    Guy's saw it he has nothing to proof,only speculation.
                    We all known that he always have nothing to proof only speculations and speculations, I only want to hear it through his post

Comment

Best of Luck in court. From what I know and understand, every appeal would be quashed now. You really think HUDA would do this without ensuring expected legal ramifications.

Stakes are much higher now for Govt. then ever. HUDA is not concerned about DEW or its investors. HUDA is not concerned about traffic or infra in Gurgaon. What at stake is Gurgaon is running out of Prime Commercial Real Estate and associated tax revenue. I know couple of big fin and it firms didnt even shortlisted Gurgaon for opening their offices. And when I say Prime, I mean proximity to airport and not only fancy buildings with nice roads. NPV oustees and whatever Nexus you have are very small fish in this game now.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X