Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 50 minutes ago
21709 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Govt departments don't know law is what ultichakri is saying.
    Govt departments IS law is what flat buyers are saying.
    Wait for high court to explain..

Comment

दर्द तो भाई केवल तुम दो लोगों को हो रहा है, और वह भी नजाने कहाँ कहाँ.
      When the people who got the plots are happy (which is already confirmed by gdhoddy, the person who is staying there), you two are trying to make everything negative... As far as newspapers are concern most of them are paid, thats why you get both side of news at the same time....

अब तो बिल्ली को छुपाने के लिए नाले में जाना ही पड़ेगा. वह भी फरीदाबाद

Comment

Friends , Why are we fighting ? Let Hon Court decide , what is right or wrong as per law....Just AVOID responding to negative mails....

Comment

NPR (Northern Peripheral Road) / Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon - Updates

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
          Extremely unfair UC

Please read the first area -

http://m.moneycontrol.com/news/real-...l_2093721.html

Greater Faridabad

While Faridabad is a duly plotted area, its younger neighbour - Greater Faridabad - has become notorious for litigated land parcels, delayed delivery issues and a high incidence of broken promises by developers. Everything that can possibly go wrong in a buyer-developer relationship has done just that in this area of NCR.

Although property prices here were always affordable, this market has seen the lowest appreciation in entire NCR. The main reason behind this trend could be Faridabad’s overall ‘industrial town’ ethos. Also, the infrastructure deployment has not kept pace with the considerable residential development in this region. Neither the improved connectivity to Delhi via the national highway nor the under-construction metro or new highway to Gurgaon have changed the realty fortunes of this corridor.

Many instances of fly-by-night operators (and even some established developers) reneging on their commitments to buyers have been evident in Greater Faridabad. There have even been cases of developers absconding altogether after selling as many flats as they could without finishing the projects.

There are cases where buyers have been allotted or shown plots on a map or in a particular location but getting physical possession of plots altogether different from the ones initially agreed upon. In a variant of this scam, buyers were not allotted any plots at all or were saddled with plots not included in any master plan, and bereft of the authorities’ approvals.

In most of these cases, buyers had made partial or full payments against their plots.Between Faridabad and Greater Faridabad, most of the speculative and new residential development has happened in the latter, but very few projects have been delivered so far. This poor track record throws up cause for high caution for end-users – for all and any faith put in location and the developers active here, caveat emptor (‘let the buyers beware’) applies. As far as investors are concerned, this area has fallen off their radar.

Not just that article, data also shows that Nalapar is on a downward trend on prices (Ref: Magic bricks). Consistently losing value since 2012. So much for the much touted location which is years ahead. More like Years behind on prices and going down further. A loser wannabe location

In comparison DEW is gaining value, albeit slowly. Still much better than losing value in a loser location

I wish the data trends were longer for DEW

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1472633343.957673.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.7 KB
ID:	2280925
          Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByIndian Real Estate Forum1472633358.963072.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	2280926
          Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; August 31 2016, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
            Not just that article, data also shows that Nalapar is on a downward trend on prices (Ref: Magic bricks). Consistently losing value since 2012. So much for the much touted location which is years ahead. More like Years behind on prices and going down further. A loser wannabe location

In comparison DEW is gaining value, albeit slowly. Still much better than losing value in a loser location

I wish the data trends were longer for DEW

[ATTACH]80029[/ATTACH]
            [ATTACH]80030[/ATTACH]
            Why don't you simply say what price you bought your property and what is the resale rates today

Comment

अब कहँ मूह छिपाओगे so called end-users के robinhoods.

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                Why don't you simply say what price you bought your property and what is the resale rates today
                2 reasons

1. Its irrelevant to my post. Point is that Neharpar is losing value (Read loser location). And my personal purchase/MTM prices has no relevance to that point
                2. Personal information is not shared/ asked for on public forum. Thats basic decency and etiquette. You might decide to not follow this basic rule, but I do

Comment

Dear Rohit

Thanks for the categorisation. No love lost

But I would still maintain, comparison of Neharpar with DEW is really lame. They are different areas with different segments.

I agree with you in terms of the delay, negative returns and uncertainty with regards to DEW. But why bring Neharpar into all this?

PS- Why so defensive on an article? You are justifying the ganging up attitude and the aggression that DEW believers show towards you.

Cheers!

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
                  I love you
                  You mean to say that 30000 families are living in air.
                  How innocent to post one of most crooked piece of analysis.
                  By the that is year old article and d eway is still in same status or shall I say worse than it was then and the population of gr faridabad has grown 30% in one year.
                  I thought you were a sensible guy but no you too belong to same category of losers.

Comment

Originally posted by ashu_sharmaa View Post
                    2 reasons

1. Its irrelevant to my post. Neharpar is losing value (Read loser location) and my personal purchase/MTM prices has no relevance to the discussion at hand
                    2. Personal information is not shared/ asked for on public forum. Thats basic decency and etiquette. You might decide to not follow this basic rule, but I do
                    Ha ha ha ha
                    I am so amused by the naivety of the comparison.
                    30000 families vs 400 families and show data from minuscule site like magic bricks which doesn't even comes to the buyer's mind.
                    And what personal information you could have simply named a project and it's price from 2012 - present.

Next year as the report from ht today said there will be not water in gurgaon to drink.

Please continue living in your small self selected cocoon till you realise the implications.

Comment

Originally posted by JethroNull View Post
                      Dear Rohit

Thanks for the categorisation. No love lost

But I would still maintain, comparison of Neharpar with DEW is really lame. They are different areas with different segments.

I agree with you in terms of the delay, negative returns and uncertainty with regards to DEW. But why bring Neharpar into all this?

PS- Why so defensive on an article? You are justifying the ganging up attitude and the aggression that DEW believers show towards you.

Cheers!
                      I believe you should read my posts and the posts I replied to.
                      I am concerned with the delay of d eway . Why? I prefer not to say that but it's not me who brings gr faridabad into discussion actually it's other way around.
                      The article you posted was biased and most crooked one the high caution areas mentioned there have done better than the safe areas so next time before you bring up old news check it's relevance today.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X