NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21880 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
    Why are we all fighting....jisne jahan invest kiya..let him or her be happy. Lets not compare and degrade dew or faridabad. Why does anyone have to justify that faridabad or ggn is better. Whatever money anyone had he or she invested for end use or investment or any god damn purpose. Why are we fighting like cats and dogs. I have been staying here in NPV phase -1, sector -110 from last 4 years and things have improved significantly. Though i have been mostly out of India but i can see progress.

On the other hand I used to work in Faridabad and visited my friend in greater faridabad. He also came to my house and he loved this npv phase-1, sector 110 area more than his greater faridabad area. That said... its his choice he is in Greater faridabad or neharpaar as its called and I am happy here.

Can we stop just ripping each other apart. Sabka paisa laga hai....whether neharpar or dew. So knock it off folks... lets hope both areas develop and end users are happy. As ultimately its us common men women who will suffer in both places.

Cheers
    Very well said. But actually, it is the rohit w and u.c. who have started this trend of comparison . I wish they also read this post of yours and learn some positivity from you.

I used to go daily to G.F. from 2004 to 2007. It used to be very peaceful. But comparisons should not be drawn at all. It demotivates investors of the respective region. You are right.
    Last edited by ashok1984; August 31 2016, 03:58 PM.

Comment

It is easy to hide behind the anonymity curtain of a public forum and kill the very purpose of that forum. If we stay to the topic and respect each other, it will be enriching experience for everyone and a source of valuable information.
      Those who push their views with an agenda (both sides i mean) : imagine yourself in a room full of people and they are all looking Smarter than you.

Originally posted by gdhody View Post
      Why are we all fighting....jisne jahan invest kiya..let him or her be happy. Lets not compare and degrade dew or faridabad. Why does anyone have to justify that faridabad or ggn is better. Whatever money anyone had he or she invested for end use or investment or any god damn purpose. Why are we fighting like cats and dogs. I have been staying here in NPV phase -1, sector -110 from last 4 years and things have improved significantly. Though i have been mostly out of India but i can see progress.

On the other hand I used to work in Faridabad and visited my friend in greater faridabad. He also came to my house and he loved this npv phase-1, sector 110 area more than his greater faridabad area. That said... its his choice he is in Greater faridabad or neharpaar as its called and I am happy here.

Can we stop just ripping each other apart. Sabka paisa laga hai....whether neharpar or dew. So knock it off folks... lets hope both areas develop and end users are happy. As ultimately its us common men women who will suffer in both places.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by rohit_warren View Post
        You guys are so mesmerized by your own pre conceived notions that you fail to see the simple fact.
        If someone warns you guys about bumps ahead instead of asking for solutions you guys try to dump them as they are enemies whereas infact they have the solutions as they have done it before.
        If you guys want to go down the hell route so be it.
        I may be new to this Forum, but followed this thread from beginning. I find your writings totally a common knowledge. Every one knows the risk involved. People here know what they are doing with their money. If you think no one will get out of house because it might rain, then you are sadly mistaken. When the weather is rainy the risk of being caught in rain exists. Also, with the best umbrellas you may get wet!
        But I am wondering what is your intentions on this thread. People on this thread are smart enough to not get distracted to the area you are interested in! You are not a crusader, and this is not the alter for sacrificial goats either!
        Only thing is some people may love being humiliated, but it is hard to believe that there can be people who can not live even for few hours without being humiliated. And that doesn't even make you brave! So who are you? and why are you wasting your and other's time?
        R Dwight

Comment

Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
          Very well said. But actually, it is the rohit w and u.c. who have started this trend of comparison . I wish they also read this post of yours and learn some positivity from you.

I used to go daily to G.F. from 2004 to 2007. It used to be very peaceful. But comparisons should not be drawn at all. It demotivates investors of the respective region. You are right.
          When did I start comparison, I clearly wrote that categorically there is no comparison between DEW and GF though development progress has lot of difference and few months back when I visit GF and this difference came to my notice.
          Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

@UC - No offense but curious - if given a choice HUDA give all you oustees compensatory plots in Nehar par.

Ppl are not even willing to move to 37c.
            Last edited by Spartan83; August 31 2016, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hiteshtaneja View Post
              [attach]79923[/attach]
              [attach]79922[/attach]
              [attach]79921[/attach]
              [attach]79920[/attach]
              hitesh,
              Great News. Your news was very imp got lost in this Cat's and Dog's fight.

Comment

Great News. Have Fun in Chandigarh.
                Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                दर्द तो हो रहा हैं eyeshut.........देख लो भाई लाली कहीं नीली तो नहीं पर गई ....लगता हैं दुल्लती जोर की लग गई हैं...बाकि बिल्ली तो पंजा मारके द्वारका एक्सप्रेसवे पर बैठी हैं...

Rest nazafgarh नाला is just beside of dwarka expressway once try to swim once flood would happen since entire this region is low lying area and nazafgarh नाला cross its limit always.

as far as draw is concerned than this is going to challenge in court and thousand of outsees next week would visit chandigarh to file case.

Comment

From hundreds have become thousands, sound like a desperate man throwing wild threats

Comment

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
                    From hundreds have become thousands, sound like a desperate man throwing wild threats
                    There were around 4000 application for alternate plots and HUDA rejected 3800 application straight away...so do you feel these all outsses would sit idle in home. All their vehicles are running towards Chandigarh and visiting lawyers offices.

As I already said wait for next 3 months to get confirmation of this news through newspaper meanwhile their would complete silence.

Even I am very disappointed since all hard efforts made by all stake holder is going in vein due to arrogance of few officials.
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by nsd1445 View Post
                      Not just that hundreds of litigants have now become thousands. But according to the sources, thousands will also end up going to Chandigarh. This crackpot fantasy is getting wilder by the day

I remember, UC had asked to show 'even 10 people' in the HUDA draw, and he was shown the pic with more than the requisite number. Its a different matter that he didn't stick to his words to keep away from this forum (honestly, I don't care), when he lost the bet.

Here is a challenge back to him - Forget thousands going to Chandigarh, can he show a pic with even 100 people going to Chandigarh for this DEW litigation?
                      Last edited by ashu_sharmaa; August 31 2016, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X