NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 14 hours ago
21739 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by highway View Post
    Written final terms of settlement (Annexure A-1)

This will shout mouth of all money mongers who are here to misguide us.

Long live Dwarka Expressway!

These facts can't be disputed

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
      Source matter since accordance to condition attached in other part of this document is prohibited to publish and violation of agreement.
      Power of RTI is very strong one must use them.

Comment

highway Sir, love it what a befitting reply with proof.The member is whining and spinning to cover is ass.
        Where is Warren Bro hiding now.

Comment

When did I start comparison, I clearly wrote that categorically there is no comparison between DEW and GF though development progress has lot of difference and few months back when I visit GF and this difference came to my notice.
          "There is no difference between two locations but G.F. is clearly 5-10 years ahead of dew in terms of development" . You used these words.

In one sentence, you contradicted yourself again with your own quote. This has actually become a repeated habit of yours.

"INCORRIGIBLE" you are, sadly.

Unlike you, Many of other users have quoted with exact references as to how dew is way ahead of G.F. So I don't need to convince you anything , really, in that aspect.

Comment

This settlement agreement is so specific. It has what i said yesterday, alternative plots are provided only for constructed portion not in lieu of vacant plot. It is written in such simple english language. Thank u, Highway for putting it on the thread and uncovering those detractors who try to misguide others with fake interpretations.

Comment

Power of RTI is very strong one must use them.
              RTI officer cant disclosed these documents when its prohibited to published anyway law would take their own course of action.
              Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Please read R&R Policy 2010 and then come back with correct facts

Also feel free to challange your points in court. You are most welcome.

If there are other pages of Annexure A -1 kindly share instead of talking in a generic way.

We are ready what may come.
                A request to all the members that let us not undermine the facts stated By UC. How many of us know that Rishi Raj Rana has been at HUDA office every day last week and what is transpiring there. We must appreciate the fact that UC is the only person on this thread who has any news on what is happening in the HUDA office on daily basis. What implication it will have in the High Court, it is altogether a different issue. But those are the real issues for the oustees and they will try to get what they feel is their due under the Final Terms of Settlement.

Interpretation of Final Terms of Settlement should have been done by the parties who had done the settlement. However, the problem is that the interpretation of the terms of settlement has been left to the current Huda Administrator who is no legal expert. The interesting part is that the terms of settlement are being interpreted by a Junior clerk in the HUDA Administrator’s office. That is how HUDA works. That is the reason that there is so much of confusion about who is entitled to plots and of what size.

There is certainly enough merit in the oustees grievance that it would require a proper consideration by the High Court. The problem with HUDA is that no one wants to make a decision and no one wants any responsibility. That is the reason that HUDA Administrator asked for a legal opinion from Haryana’s Advocate General. And look at the reply given by AG, “The Rights of such documents holders have to be recognized for allotment of alternate plot as per Final Terms of Agreement”. That even the top law officer of the Haryana Govt. did not take the responsibility of interpreting the terms of settlement. He passed it back to HUDA Administrator without interpreting it. HUDA Administrator in turn is relying on the Junior clerk to interpret the terms of the settlement that were decided by some of Top lawyers and the law officers of the Haryana Govt.

Therefore, there will be some action in the High Court by the end of this week or early next week. Let us be prepared for that. It should not come as a shock. UC has already made us aware of this. I am vouching for what he is saying as I also have the same information that has been confirmed to me by someone who is also fully involved in this.

Comment

http://www.hsamb.gov.in/R_R_Policy.pdf

R & R Policy 2010

Comment

Where is this still pending? I know a lot of organizations are waiting for this to come to fruition, let alone the commuters

Comment

RTI officer cant disclosed these documents when its prohibited to published anyway law would take their own course of action.
                      It did not say in the judgement that the FTS is not to be publically disclosed

All judgements are public records. Filed with the AG of Haryana. That makes it disclosable under the present Law. Matters related to the defence and national secrets cannot be disclosed, not civil matters like this.

This was probably deliberately suppressed to try and prolong this issue to gain maximum mileage by the land mafia

The power of RTI is great

Things can't be suppressed for too long

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X