Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 13 hours ago
21914 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Now since no one seems serious about their money the area is all set to doom.

Confirmed nothing will happen till 2021

Comment

On Today's TOI.
      Attached Files
      Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

Thanks .. Now you have finally realised that none of us are serious with our money .. Let it be like that.. Please stop worrying about our money and as you mentioned nothing will happen before 2021 so please excuse us till 2021 and come after that from neherpar.

I am not forcing you; only just suggesting you.

Thx
        Rkb

Comment

Originally posted by biyaniraj View Post
          Thanks .. Now you have finally realised that none of us are serious with our money .. Let it be like that.. Please stop worrying about our money and as you mentioned nothing will happen before 2021 so please excuse us till 2021 and come after that from neherpar.

I am not forcing you; only just suggesting you.

Thx
          Rkb
          Yeah right now I am out as you guys are happy getting xxx from both sides.
          Bunch of hard headed people who care more for skin than their life saving.

Comment

You always have a negative and wrong one sided perception. It not makes sense even to give you any suggestion that's why I told you stop worrying about us and meet after 2021. Apni baat per to kyam raho.

Thx
            Rkb

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post
              On Today's TOI.
              It is a very important development.

Comment

How serious Mr Warren is about real estate developments?

Just go through the below mentioned links and you all will come to know. I wasn't able to read all his comments as he is in my ignore list. His views in the below mentioned links might enlighten all of us. May be.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...97-page10.html

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...97-page11.html

Comment

Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
                  How serious Mr Warren is about real estate developments?

Just go through the below mentioned links and you all will come to know. I wasn't able to read all his comments as he is in my ignore list. His views in the below mentioned links might enlighten all of us. May be.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...97-page10.html

https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...97-page11.html
                  Hahahahaha You made my day. Couldn't stop laughing after what I read. Unbelievable.

LOL, ROFL these words are smaller for what I just read now... we have to come up with something bigger hahahahahaa,
                  Google "DXPWA" to join Association of Dwarka Expressway home buyers.

Comment

Originally posted by highway View Post
                    Hahahahaha You made my day. Couldn't stop laughing after what I read. Unbelievable.

LOL, ROFL these words are smaller for what I just read now... we have to come up with something bigger hahahahahaa,
                    And guess what . He comes to this thread and plays his fav song "builder babu banker nexus" in the loop. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
                      And guess what . He comes to this thread and plays his fav song "builder babu banker nexus" in the loop. Lol
                      Totally agree with that...
                      Though the builder babu banker nexus is there, no point in playing a broken record over and over again.
                      There are lots of things which are happening on the ground which he is oblivious to sitting so far away!!!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X