Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 8 hours ago
21876 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Even A-grade projects are not in 4500-5500 range. I checked with ATS, Godrej, Tata and they are more in 6500+ BSP range (including subvention)

Comment

Originally posted by mohitgupta1 View Post
      Even A-grade projects are not in 4500-5500 range. I checked with ATS, Godrej, Tata and they are more in 6500+ BSP range (including subvention)
      Any news/info which are in which slab as of now. Or magic bricks is good indicator ?

Comment

Originally posted by invest8055 View Post
        ...Should be ideal time for end users to scout for their home. There can not be a better location than NPR in whole NCR at current price level.
        ...This is bottom fishing!! Nothing will go lower in this area.
        While Rohit was hounded just because he was too bearish, nobody will counter this view now. Such is life.

Comment

how is the construction activity going on in the NPR peripheral areas? Any update on the trend of real estate prices here for investment?

Comment

Originally posted by invest8055 View Post
            Can you name few projects which are available in 3700-4000 range. Those may not be good option reletively.
            I have looked at a few projects and out of them Greenopolis, Antriksh are available in this range.

Comment

Puri, Shobha...all are above these prices.

Location wise only 4 projects directly on NPR between Sect 99 & 111....ATS Triumph, Puri Emerald Bay, Indiabulls Enigma & Puri Diplomatic Greens

Comment

DLF NTH / Tulip Ace/ in addition to Greenopolis and antriksh

but then you have range going up till 7k plus for Puri etc.

Actually 6.5-7k BSP is currently the GCX rate

Originally posted by pointer View Post
                Any news/info which are in which slab as of now. Or magic bricks is good indicator ?
                Magicbricks prices are the quoted prices but actual are much lower.

Go in the market as a serious buyer and you will be surprised how desperate people are.

Good time for end users as i dont feel the prices are going to fall any further but dont expect any appreciation in short or medium term. Go for RTM properties.

Comment

By 3700-4000 you mean BSP or all in, very hard to get even BSP below 4k these days.

Comment

Originally posted by JoBhiMain View Post
                    While Rohit was hounded just because he was too bearish, nobody will counter this view now. Such is life.
                    Sir, you used the word hounded without naming anyone. Since, I had a few showdown with him so i need to clarify myself. I tried to have a healthy debate with him for around one month but to every argument of mine, he just had "builder babu banker nexus" along with projecting NPR as absolutely negative destination for his answer which ultimately got irritating so i had to use the ignore button finally.

Every one knows what is the reality of NPR but if someone would keep repeating loop along with promoting his own N.P. area here then its certainly not cool.

Bearish, yes NPR is bearish. But , so is whole of Indian real estate market. Its a cycle which will end certainly though it might take time. But if u will ask this same question to him , he will say N.P. is on speed way to bullish whereas Dew will never got up. Can i buy that argument?
                    Last edited by ashok1984; September 8 2016, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Mapsko Casa Bella is available around 4200/ - sq ft. The company has stopped resale transfer so as to off load there inventory otherwise available at a still lower price.
                      Last edited by Malvish; September 9 2016, 11:07 AM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X