21724 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by AAGRAWAL View Post
    बादशाहपुर थाने पर ग्रामीणों ने किया हमला
    बादशाहपुर थाने पर ग्रामीणों ने किया हमला 14667935
    Such guys should be taught a lesson and examples should be set for everyone to learn and maintain law n order ... and not taking law in the hand in future. People just cant take the whole state & law machinery at Ransom.

Comment

Originally posted by vinay21verma
      I am seeing this trend. First few members ask those two fellow members not to post disappointing news. If they don't post, then also few members start asking why those members do not post now. Can we leave them, or decide what do we want. Why to spoil this great forum with unnecessary debates & predictions.
      You are true and idea was.. to make them think not to put any more meaningless things, as we have evidence now for things progressing well....

But anyways, as both have been identified now (Dallas/Outsees/Being paid somehow for spreading negativity), let's decide now onward not to respond them at all...and have thus fruitful discussion....

Comment

Huda may get wing to reclaim lost land in Gurgaon - http://m.hindustantimes.com/gurgaon/...EVeWW6ziL.html

Comment

Thanks for sharing picture of actual site

Comment

Once its ready I hope it will be under 1 of the best properties in gurgaon

Comment

Govt. is committed to complete Dwarka Expressway by January 2017 upto New Palam Vihar.

Source: Ministry of Road and Transport - Sh. Nitin Gadkari during today's foundation stone laying ceremony.
              Attached Files

Comment

I am however at this stage in my life where I wish I was 20 years ago where I believe in that actions speak louder than words
                I no longer look for the words I look for the real.
                People can speak and talk until the cows come home but they don't have to serious about it

So great pics , great ideas but proof is in the pudding . As for cost 1000 crore well let's just double that ( worldwide phenomenah) and really does Haryana and its young reservation minded citizens views on entitlement with no merit really willing to fork out that much !?

Fingers crossed some great plans some good people let's hope this time there is a plan that will be executed on time .2017 chalo it's a start ...I will give it 2019

Comment

Alternate connectivity from NPV till Delhi.

Alternate 4-lane road from Bajghera to Bijwasan to connect NPR with Delhi - TOI Mobile | The Times of India Mobile Site

Comment

• smit101
                    smit101 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Good to see such articles but has something changed on ground?

However, Huda officials failed to provide a timeline for allotment of alternative plots to the oustees. "There are some issues and we are trying to resolve them to complete the construction of the Dwarka Expressway," said the Huda official.

Is anybody aware of the other issues HUDA is talking about.
                  Last edited by kamkish; September 11 2016, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kamkish View Post
                    However, Huda officials failed to provide a timeline for allotment of alternative plots to the oustees. "There are some issues and we are trying to resolve them to complete the construction of the Dwarka Expressway," said the Huda official.

Is anybody aware of the other issues HUDA is talking about.
                    Settling few of the oustees issues. Things will be more clear by end of this month.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X