Collapse

NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 13 hours ago
21721 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Why is Ulti_Chakri silent these days ? Not that he is being missed but it is strange to find him not active in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Harmits View Post
      The new IREF portal is bit complex to read and to reach specific pages. Anyone know how to switch back to older version?
      I fully agree with you

Comment

I do not feel like coming to this threat or even IREF as of that matter anymore, due to this new layout of forum, I'm sure i share feelings with many others..

Old version was way better,

Comment

Originally posted by Whistle Blower View Post
          I do not feel like coming to this threat or even IREF as of that matter anymore, due to this new layout of forum, I'm sure i share feelings with many others..

As I said, Housing ne IREF ke le li. Feel like quitting IREF sooner rather than later.

Comment

Even some of the links which were working earlier are not working now.

Comment

• Jaybee
              Jaybee commented
              Editing a comment
              I am facing the same problem. Links not able to access on tapatalk.

For example below link. This link used to work earlier but after migration to new layout it has stopped working.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/tags/bptp.html

Comment

Originally posted by rajeev79 View Post
              For example below link. This link used to work earlier but after migration to new layout it has stopped working.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/tags/bptp.html
              Why can't we use this now?
              https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ref.php?q=bptp

It's updating the old bookmark. NO?

Comment

Originally posted by Whistle Blower View Post

Completely agree. This layout is cumbersome and totally not user friendly. What is good in the layout if it is not user friendly. Can the Admin/ moderator give us back the previous layout. That one was more homely and this one cold and indifferent!

Comment

Originally posted by seamless View Post
                  Completely agree. This layout is cumbersome and totally not user friendly. What is good in the layout if it is not user friendly. Can the Admin/ moderator give us back the previous layout. That one was more homely and this one cold and indifferent!
                  Just saw this, It's common issue and 2 threads too . Don't like new layout and going back to old IREF
                  https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...ggestions?f=62

Comment

Hi! I am new to this forum.I am happy with the progress of dwarka expressway.now that all the hurdles have been removed npr will be the next big destination of gurgaon.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X