NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 2 hours ago
21736 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by ashok1984 View Post
    I just went through the order dated 03-10-2016. It has two interesting aspects.

1. Hon'ble High Court directed Huda not to issue allottment letters & possession of alternate plots to oustees.
    Acquisition of land/house of oustees, falling under Dew, has not been stayed. Only question left to be decided that after acquisition whether X is entitled to just money or alternative plot which is fair.

2. Petitioner claimed that GPA/SPA holders were wrongly allotted plots though they had no valid title, in contravention of case. Hon'ble High Court has also put this query to Huda.
    This was the same argument I put few months back on this very forum that GPA/SPA does not confer any title. Thus, GPA/SPA holders cannot be granted alternative plots.

Its good that this issue will get resolved with the intervention of the Courts and no ambiguity will be left.

Hi Ashok, possible to share the order here? It will be good to have it. Thanks

Comment

Here, it is.
      Attached Files

Comment

I just went through the order dated 03-10-2016. It has two interesting aspects.

1. Hon'ble High Court directed Huda not to issue allottment letters & possession of alternate plots to oustees.
        Acquisition of land/house of oustees, falling under Dew, has not been stayed. Only question left to be decided that after acquisition whether X is entitled to just money or alternative plot which is fair.

2. Petitioner claimed that GPA/SPA holders were wrongly allotted plots though they had no valid title, in contravention of case. Hon'ble High Court has also put this query to Huda.
        This was the same argument I put few months back on this very forum that GPA/SPA does not confer any title. Thus, GPA/SPA holders cannot be granted alternative plots.

Its good that this issue will get resolved with the intervention of the Courts and no ambiguity will be left.

Yes, it actually might clear a lot of ambiguity finally, if the courts decide fast and give a ruling/judgement same day about the validity.
        The FTS has to be seen in this context as well, what was agreed under the court supervision last year..Petitioner cannot go back on the FTS done last year, and start demanding something else. Looks like a case of sour grapes!!
        If GPA/SPA holders cannot be given alternate plots, then only compensation could be given and that's them done with. They cannot go to SC, since it was already decided long back about the same in SC in the other case.
        If they can be given as per the FTS, then problem solved.
        HUDA & AG should have all the documents, facts and replies ready for both the possibilities, so that the case can be dealt with and work resumed.

Comment

I don't understand what is the benefit or loss for DEW flat buyers if HC or HUDA is providing the compensation or alternative plots to the GPA/SPA holders. Do you think they have not bought that piece of land they are staying in. Why those coming in line of DEW to be unlucky and not thousands of other GPA/SPA house owners in NPV and lacs in whole Gurgaon.
          OK, lets be agree to the point that GPA/SPA holders should not get the alternative plots. So what is the option before corrupt HUDA. They can't simply grab that land and make the road on it. NO, HUDA need to find out the original owner/farmer of the land who is holding the paper/ registry of that land. And who is that owner? He is someone who already sold his land and earned the money. So here many of the greedy people who has thrown their money for a 1500 sq feet of area somewhere don't know which floor, wants the land owners to vacate their land as free.
          Don't say them greedy and don't be greedy.
          Be noted, I am one of the buyer who has thrown the money somewhere and don't know which floor.
          Here only to blame someone is only Govt/ HUDA, not individual. And someone who allow the construction on the plots after notification.
          If government is fair, why they don't widen the exiting 100 feet wide Bhajgera road and could have completed the ROB few years back where there is no litigation.
          Last edited by BRapria; October 15 2016, 06:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BRapria View Post
            I don't understand what is the benefit or loss for DEW flat buyers if HC or HUDA is providing the compensation or alternative plots to the GPA/SPA holders. Do you think they have not bought that piece of land they are staying in. Why those coming in line of DEW to be unlucky and not thousands of other GPA/SPA house owners in NPV and lacs in whole Gurgaon.
            OK, lets be agree to the point that GPA/SPA holders should not get the alternative plots. So what is the option before corrupt HUDA. They can't simply grab that land and make the road on it. NO, HUDA need to find out the original owner/farmer of the land who is holding the paper/ registry of that land. And who is that owner? He is someone who already sold his land and earned the money. So here many of the greedy people who has thrown their money for a 1500 sq feet of area somewhere don't know which floor, wants the land owners to vacate their land as free.
            Don't say them greedy and don't be greedy.
            Be noted, I am one of the buyer who has thrown the money somewhere and don't know which floor.
            Here only to blame someone is only Govt/ HUDA, not individual. And someone who allow the construction on the plots after notification.
            If government is fair, why they don't widen the exiting 100 feet wide Bhajgera road and could have completed the ROB few years back where there is no litigation.
            I don't think you are totally correct in your view point. If Huda had to grab land of someone to build road, then that would have occured ages ago. But, its not like that.

But yes, you are right that GPA/SPA don't have legal right to get alternate plot as GPA/SPA is no document of title in view of Suraj Lamp case held by the Supreme Court. I raised this point few months back but naturally Huda buckled under the pressure of agitating oustees having GPA/SPA and allotted them alternate plots through draw and in present scenario, there are very high chances that High Court may also now that GPA/SPA are not entitled for alternate plots. Irony is that, another oustee i.e. Petitioner in the current CWP turned out to be their demon.

Comment

Waiting to hear from Mr Highway.............

Comment

I don't think you are totally correct in your view point. If Huda had to grab land of someone to build road, then that would have occured ages ago. But, its not like that.

But yes, you are right that GPA/SPA don't have legal right to get alternate plot as GPA/SPA is no document of title in view of Suraj Lamp case held by the Supreme Court. I raised this point few months back but naturally Huda buckled under the pressure of agitating oustees having GPA/SPA and allotted them alternate plots through draw and in present scenario, there are very high chances that High Court may also now that GPA/SPA are not entitled for alternate plots. Irony is that, another oustee i.e. Petitioner in the current CWP turned out to be their demon.
                Not agree sir,
                If HUDA is this much of influential, who was stopping HUDA to provide the alternate plots to registry holders. They should have provided it AGES ago.
                Secondly, we are fighting for DEW, which we should. But question is what about existing roads, are they in good condition. No, they are in bad condition. 30 feet road connecting to 75 meter road was constructed two years back and damaged badly for last one year. Who is stopping HUDA or PWD to repair it. There are people already started living in the area.
                It is a much bigger nexus which common man can't understand easily. Modi is happy if nothing stay back in Gurgaon and reach Ahmadabad.
                "Yahan traffic jam lagte nahi hain, lagaye jate hain"
                The only option for DEW buyers is protest protest and protest ..... and you need people for that

Comment

Here, it is.
                  Thanks for this document. It clarifies that what was touted as victory of Litigants is at best acceptance of objections and can go either ways. and there are no thousands of litigants

Beyond this, it is up to the court and legal framework to judge the case by its merit. This is far from the negative development that it was made out to be

Comment

As per information 4 new cases were filled by approx. 800 outsses in a group of around 200 each
                    Sab 99 ka fer hain............

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post
                      As per information 4 new cases were filled by approx. 800 outsses in a group of around 200 each
                      What do they want at the end of day. or in as simple terms as possible.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X