NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Last updated: 1 hour ago
21884 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : NPR - Northern Peripheral Road, Dwarka Expressway, Gurgaon Updates

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
    BREAKING NEWS I heard maybe HOODA and certain Unforeseen powers behind the scenes have signed a deal to organise a future meeting to discuss DEW completion with Aliens from the planet Uranus and those flying saucers with ray guns and creatures who come to talk will have special looks with lucious hair and make the best chicken tikka and gulab jamuns -- not sure about their infrastructure developing skills but they have done a great job on Alpha Centauri
    naturally they will have pigs flying backwards and cows jumping over the moon to celebrate the fact that the above has been thought of and a time in the future for it to get discussed is being discussed
    what do I know maybe it's all hot air
    You are pretty ignorant about a lot of things that are happening around then. Suggest you talk to people who have better knowledge and information about what all is happening. I saw some posts here earlier, and called up a few people today to see what all has been going on last fortnight. Whatever some of them have said all this years has been spot on, and I don't have any reason not to believe them now.
    You should get out of the shell that you are in, and go and see what others are saying before going to organise a meeting with the Aliens.
    However it will be easier if you were to look up the article published in the paper about the fastracking of DEW completion and ask the journalist what information & facts is it based on.

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Great .

Hope u have the correct information and woes of DEW end users get over soon .
      I do not know if it is correct or not. But the source has never been wrong so far, whether it was good news or bad. If some other new obstruction comes up in the meantime then its a different thing.
      Last edited by ggnhomeowner; January 3 2017, 09:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hiteshtaneja View Post
        Dwarka expressway Update - Delhi Side Acquisition Notice.
        This is not acquisition notice. Its only appointment of the authority for the acquisition. Normally this happens before they issue the acquisition notice.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

I do not know if it is correct or not. But the source has never been wrong so far, whether it was good news or bad.
          Lets hope for the best and lets hope that this source is absolutely correct .

Would love to see things sorted out, its been delayed for very long now and i have been in indirect touch with some Groups of end users of DEW and their wait is now turning to hell & i truly hope that their miseries w.r.t to DEW r nearing an end .
          Last edited by MANOJa; January 3 2017, 10:10 PM.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Originally posted by MANOJa View Post

Lets hope for the best and lets hope that this source is absolutely correct .

Would love to see things sorted out, its been delayed for very long now and i have been in indirect touch with some Groups of end users of DEW and their wait is now turning to hell & i truly hope that their miseries w.r.t to DEW r nearing an end .
            I second this

Comment

Originally posted by ultichakri View Post

कतन नद ह तर भलन वल क तझ
              यद करन क लए उमर पड ह जस

Ages are now needed to settle all the dispute and Huda क बबs trying to bring down moon at mars.

FACTS ARE:

1. HUDA didn't hold possession of sector 110a land.

2. There are HT line just at middle of sector 110a and no process begin to remove that neither sector development yet started .

3. After handover possession HUDA has to gave 6 mnhts for relocation.

4. Compensation matter is pending in district court and without disbursing the construction cost HUDA can't takeover possession of houses.

5. Is it new for HUDA that PHHC didn't stayed for allotment of alternate plots for sale deed holders?? What nonsense they are talking about.. these titles were clear from beginning itself than for what HUDA is waiting for.

6. Lot of contempt cases has been filled and HUDA can't takeover the possession of these houses/land and most are falling in staggered way thus linear alignment infeasible.

At all, its literally impossible to have a linear alignment without disturbing the disputed houses/land
              Not ages Now but months left to resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Rohit1975 View Post
                BREAKING NEWS I heard maybe HOODA and certain Unforeseen powers behind the scenes have signed a deal to organise a future meeting to discuss DEW completion with Aliens from the planet Uranus and those flying saucers with ray guns and creatures who come to talk will have special looks with lucious hair and make the best chicken tikka and gulab jamuns -- not sure about their infrastructure developing skills but they have done a great job on Alpha Centauri
                naturally they will have pigs flying backwards and cows jumping over the moon to celebrate the fact that the above has been thought of and a time in the future for it to get discussed is being discussed
                what do I know maybe it's all hot air
                Sir,Your problem is you are influenced by your Brother from another Mother.So you don't know the realty what is going on ground.

Comment

Originally posted by ggnhomeowner View Post

You are pretty ignorant about a lot of things that are happening around then. Suggest you talk to people who have better knowledge and information about what all is happening. I saw some posts here earlier, and called up a few people today to see what all has been going on last fortnight. Whatever some of them have said all this years has been spot on, and I don't have any reason not to believe them now.
                  You should get out of the shell that you are in, and go and see what others are saying before going to organise a meeting with the Aliens.
                  However it will be easier if you were to look up the article published in the paper about the fastracking of DEW completion and ask the journalist what information & facts is it based on.
                  ok
                  Last edited by Rohit1975; January 5 2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

http://content.****************/indus...-mb-whitelabel

ANOTHER NEWS

Comment

• RAKESH MAHAJ
                      RAKESH MAHAJ commented
                      Editing a comment
                      site could not be opened

Jst like DEW

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X